• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Typical MDMA hallucinations

Funny that you should mention hieroglyphs trogere, because I got that from the mephedrone. I had to pee so went to the bathroom but decided to sit on the toilet because I felt I wasn't steady enough to pee standing. And at one point I looked at the toilet paper on the wall and saw the most magnificent hieroglyphs: they were very red, luminous but the light was living and evolving like a fire in a fireplace, and they seemed to be carved into the toilet paper. I looked back ahead of me and then back to the toilet paper and they were gone. Then I looked away again and back to the toilet paper and they were there again. I kept playing the game and it was like clockwork: off, on; off, on; ... Then I came back to the bedroom and wrapped around the wrist of my bf was the most beautiful luminous ribbon in the same otherworldly red evolving tones. It was so beautiful it took my breath away. I tried to grab the ribbon (because I thought he really had wrapped a ribbon around his wrist, the kind of ribbon you use to wrap your christmas presents but obviously magnified by the hallucination) and my bf went like: "what are you doing?" The moment he said that the ribbon disappeared.

Back to MDMA: from one pill (100 - 120 mg) I get the halos and light enhancement where the light is so beautiful I can't take my eyes off it. The only time I took two pills (the same batch, I only ever had one batch), because I felt the first pill's effect left to be desired, I had real hallucinations. I was in a nightclub and it was packed. I was dancing and at one point I looked around me and suddenly all the guys around me had cowboy hats. How come I didn't notice that before? I looked back down on my feet and raised my eyes again and surprise, surprise, none of the guys had hats. At that point I realized that I was higher than I had ever been. Guess what? Back down looking at my feet and up again: the hats were back; Back down to my feet and back up again: no more hats. Exactly as the mephedrone hallucination: on, off; on, off; on, off. Then it happened with my hands: I looked down on them and they were huge. I looked away and back down on them: normal size: huge, normal size. A guy dancing next to me at one point had a belt too big for him and the tip, instead of being attached was left falling over and down to his knee. OK, I'm sure that some of you guys - with a little bit of kink - are seeing it coming: Belt, HUGE COCK! Belt, HUGE COCK! ...

I was so high that night I have no idea how long the on-and-off game went on. The only thing I can remember after that was that at some point I got a poke in my chest: I kinda snapped back to reality and saw that it was a friend: "what the fuck are you doing?" I looked around and the dancefloor was almost empty. D'oh! As beautiful and euphoric as the experience was, I never double dropped again because I felt I was way too much disconnected from the people and the things going on around me in general. Besides, what's the point of rolling if 5 out of the 7 hours is a total black-out.

Just a note to add, that I do get the above-mentioned hallucination where a lot of the faces around me look exactly like the face of someone I know. But there is a twist with me: I noticed that when I have a big crush on someone, a lot of the people faces around me morph into the face of my crush. I once asked a guy how he had managed to make it so fast from his bartending job to the club (I left the bar where he was bartending with a cab, went straight to the club and when I arrived, there he was: on the dance floor!) The guy looked at me and he was like "WTF are you talking about? I'm not a bartender." I was absolutely stun. How can someone be the perfect clone of someone else? Then I turned my head in another direction and there he was again, but the real one this time! By chance something clicked in my head at that point telling me that it had to be some sort of hallucination and I'd better not ask the question again. Good for me because otherwise, I would have had to ask the question to at least 10 different guys.

Last edited:
I did dropped a gram of pure mdma at once didn't think it would be potent since I've done molly and e but nooooo took me to another realm I had double vision but it was crystal clear watching 2 evil kenivels hit two jumps at once trying to pull myself together to go out I looked at my coffee table I'm seeing 5 bongs of various sizes I start to laugh I only own one....my brother calls me now asks if I want to go to the club....... fuck that! Haha I literally tripped my ass off for like 4 hours I do not recommend taking that much

I saw the following on a 500 mg dose of MDMA.

- My friends looked like they were wearing glasses when they didn't
- It looked like they were wearing thin blue/grey shirts. The others saw this too.
- Everything was breathing and when i starred at my friends face it morphed in to something that looked like a goblin.
- My friends looked like videogame characters with glitchy faces where the eyes where sitting on their forehead.
- It looked like their cranium was popping out of their heads.
- One of the guys hair turned blue.
- I saw a girl standing behind my friend but it turned out to just be some hosses on the wall.
- One of the guys looked like he was bleeding from his chest.

^glasses, beards, hats and the shadow people (1 and 7) :D I think a lot of people have experienced those before. Shadow people on the dance floor, in your other room, just randomly walking past post club can be pretty good fun.

Halos on people OR they glow random colors (like watching a 3D movie without the glasses).

Trails from moving objects <3

The first time I did it, things became so visually intense that I didn't hallucinate so much as the relative size of things became so clear that the two friends I was with who are taller than me, seemed like adults did when I was a little kid (something I'd forgotten), as if they were 7 or 8 feet tall. Similarly, when on a car ride soon after, the inside of the car seemed as big as a room, and the street and traffic outside seemed as vast as if I'd been on a boat in the ocean. More "conventional" effects also happened that night, as in I was painfully flirty with our waitress and all that, and the friends I was with did the same stuff and didn't experience the crazy visual effects I did, so they're sure it wasn't cut with other stuff. There was also the whole turning into a cat thing as well. During the car ride, a friend was scratching my head, and because it felt like she was scratching all of me and I still felt tiny, I kept telling my friends I now know what cats feel like. Real Alice drinking the shrinking potion shit that night.