• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Typical MDMA hallucinations

Hahaha daammn... If he can't handle strobes, God help him if he decides to attend a rave/club!

But fair enough man, could he not of left the room? Oh well. At least he's fine now :)

edit// the strobes are the best LOL

Did you take pure MDMA or pills? If you got a pill theres a 99% chance there was tons of other adulterants....

I've gotten this after smoking weed while rolling. It only happens if there's lights around me, they usually wander off thier path and do thier own thing, sometimes they give a 3d effect.

Did you take pure MDMA or pills? If you got a pill theres a 99% chance there was tons of other adulterants....

In your country maybe but the UK is full of clean pills right now. But you gotta remember "pure crystal mdmda" can be cut just as much as pills can....

These pills were never test, but awhile back like 2009 summer around may-june i got a batch and i would get this laser like X infront of me that moves into the floor for hours it just kept reappearing moving intothe florr reappearing; that was wild. but i think the craziest thing that ever happend to me is i took 3 good bombs and i could see through my eyelids.. when i would close my eyes i could still see everything perfect. Definately something i'll never forget.

, i had some crazy eye wiggles i ate like 800mg and it was cut with a bit of meth so since i took so much i hullicinated devils and shit for a few mins but the rest of the roll was fucking amazsing i rolled balls for like 9 hours itwas the second time i ever did it, it was nuts hardest i ever rolled in my life mdma made me love the world again :)

One time I was in my room, light closed, and it seemed that the shadows were moving, and it looked like people walking. Also, I was getting crazy lights effects with my eyes closed. It was actually brighter than with eyes open. Only happened to me once tho, after a 14 hour rave

Visuals on MDMA: star/diamond-patterns, tracers, after-images, sunglasses (in periphery), flashing/strobing lights, morphing, dream-like hazy vision

Visuals on MDA: halos, after-images, CEVs (stars, grids), animated crawling-patterns, diplopia (double-vision), flashing/strobing lights, color-changing, morphing, dream-like hazy vision (sometimes i see a very slight haze that looks like small clouds hovering over me)

Note that some of these visuals appear with high doses, altho i tend to get visuals on MDA even at threshold doses

had some strange hallucinations from 2 and a half pills the other night, was seeing random stuff like stars, everybody looked like somebody i had known for years, then i got home where i was in the hallway and must have been having a full blown conversation to nobody, and snapped out of it, then apparently i was talking some bizzare random shit on the phone to a girl, then had the sudden realization of what i had just said and was just like...wtf? it was almost as if i was delirious or something, cant ever recall this happening before. then stupidly took 2 more and ended up sweating with a high heart rate for hours and felt sick

, i had some crazy eye wiggles i ate like 800mg and it was cut with a bit of meth so since i took so much i hullicinated devils and shit for a few mins but the rest of the roll was fucking amazsing i rolled balls for like 9 hours itwas the second time i ever did it, it was nuts hardest i ever rolled in my life mdma made me love the world again :)

This is an extremely high dose of MDMA. The effects from such a dose will not be representative of a typical MDMA experience. I am surprised you had a good time with such a high dose. There really is no point in doing so much MDMA.

I've hallucinated off molly a couple times (don't know how pure it was) but never off press pills. My hallucinations always involved people's faces morphing. Once it looked like everyone in the group I was with as wearing makeup on their face like the broadway musical "Cats" (interestingly enough I had this exact same visual my first time doing shrooms - I've never actually seen "Cats" though lol). Another time I as staring at my friend's face and every couple seconds it would morph into another face. The faces transitioned really smoothly between each other though, and it was always an Asian face (the friend I'm referring to is Korean) - it was pretty cool actually.

I've also noticed that sometimes when I'm trying to sleep after rolling I would see images ranging from patterns to faces when I shut my eyes.

Seems to important to note, like alot of other people said, these visuals only seem to happen for me during the comedown

Last edited:
one time letters were jumping off my phone flying around me ..and i was watching cartoons move around on this white pick up truck......pretty weird
also i keep mistaking groups of people that are just standing there not doing shit for people in line for something and ill end up just standing there for a couple minutes till i realize this...

Lol who bumped my thread back ? :O This is old... Just so you know, what I took was MDA, explaining the 'light explosions' and mile hallucinations :)

I've seen what I thought were ghosts on comedowns after particulary heavy doses for me (300-350mgs). Pretty god damn scary. I always get strange audio hallucinations as well, blaring noises out of nowhere sometimes. But again, thats at unusually heavy doses for me. I usually never top 200mg in a night, 100-150 is my usual.

I sometimes had a fine line flash through my entire vision, its colour many times more vivid than anything else I've ever seen. It was a brilliant red/ gold, almost like a crack in the universe. I had this a few times, has anyone else seen this?

Duuuude I thought I was the only one

I've seen what I thought were ghosts on comedowns after particulary heavy doses for me (300-350mgs). Pretty god damn scary. I always get strange audio hallucinations as well, blaring noises out of nowhere sometimes. But again, thats at unusually heavy doses for me. I usually never top 200mg in a night, 100-150 is my usual.

This past new years, I got some shit from a trusted friend. I took one... waited an hour and a half and nothing. Absolutely nothing. So I took another. About 10 minutes later I have the quickest, most intense come up of my life. 45 minutes later, pill #2 hits me. Over the course of the night I had another 1+1/2 and as I was coming down we were watching the visualizer on my friend's Xbox 360 and I flipped out when I saw this demon in it roaring at me. I jumped off of the chair (putting my girlfriend to the floor) and ran upstairs into the cold. It was craaaaazy but as I was running upstairs I heard everyone laughing their asses off, so I guess it was pretty funny :p

I uses to see fairy lights in the corner where the ceiling meets the wall. Other than that not much unless its been cut with summat

The first time i hallucinated on molly I was in limbo (between up and down) and my sub woofer started to morph in time to the music. Since then i mainly only get CEH of really horrific shit, usually cartoon like images. Also peripheral vision hallucinations, like someone cycling past on a bike when i'm in the middle of a campsite.

I find if i stare at something for long enough on a comedown or in limbo it will start to morph slightly, this is usually after some weed tho.

This is an extremely high dose of MDMA. The effects from such a dose will not be representative of a typical MDMA experience. I am surprised you had a good time with such a high dose. There really is no point in doing so much MDMA.

im starting to believe a lot of folk on this thread dont have real mdma.

the speedy rolls like the pokeballs always seemed to induce hallucinations...the night would go..drop 2 pills..come up..take another...eyes start wiggling BAD..deff peaking..peak coming down..take another pill..then the hallucinations would start..like seeing faces flash in my peripheral vision, a hillside looking like a wall, flickering of light, the mist of course..jus absolute nonsense...i jus figured my brain was destroyed by the heavy meth/mdma combo and that why i was seeing shit...wasnt scary cuz the pills do their job in making me super euphoric but it deff wasnt like psychedelic visuals..i was deff seeing shit but knew it was shit and not real

Last edited: