• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Typical MDMA hallucinations

I got to say hands down weirdest/funniest hallucination I have had was I was once chilling in the forest during night with two friends, and out of the blue the most stereotypical english football (soccer) player who looked like a cardboard cut out just started to pop out from behind trees all over the place with an devilish grin. That night I also hallucinated the typical "family" cabin in the woods with a family unpacking their bags from their hatchback and going inside. It was some strong MDA. :)

Distortions I notice at normal dosage(100-150mg) Colors seem very bright, visual snow becomes more noticeable, some shaking view.

Distortions I notice at higher dosages(150-200mg) Actually seeing things that are not logical, yet they are there. Like a bar table in the middle of the club, or those fences they have at building sites and shit. Also some minor face morphing on other people, f.e. seeing glasses/mustaches on people who do not wear glasses/have facial hair.

Upping the dose more(Like redosing the same dose 3 hours after initial 150mg) leads to seeing total other people then who it really is, almost like a high dose of psilocybin can do that too. After images and trailers are apparent too, especially when MJ is involved.

Peace,

Not much of hallucination but a couple of weeks ago in a quiet setting I took between 150mg-250mg and my vision split. I've had crazy eye wobbles before but this was something else, It was like my vision was slpit right down the middle and I was seeing everything twice. Almost like it was mirrored. Anyone else experienced this?

When I'm at a rave and sitting on a sofa in the chillout area I always see someone in the corner of my eye (and feel too) sitting down next to me, then I turn round and start to talk to them only to realise there's no one there haha. Seen old man faces twist out of tents and weird looking cyber-goth people walking round at a festival which weren't there (this was after a couple lines of MDA though). I love when I see things like a postbox or a street sign in the middle of the dancefloor, it just looks hilarious!

When I'm at a rave and sitting on a sofa in the chillout area I always see someone in the corner of my eye (and feel too) sitting down next to me, then I turn round and start to talk to them only to realise there's no one there haha. Seen old man faces twist out of tents and weird looking cyber-goth people walking round at a festival which weren't there (this was after a couple lines of MDA though). I love when I see things like a postbox or a street sign in the middle of the dancefloor, it just looks hilarious!

I love your name...........

I hate that I never get any really crazy hallucinations, I'm going to give MDA a try soon though. Hopefully that'll add a trippy edge to my roll.

yeah MDMA hallucinations are always standard objects in weird places. like a coat hanging on a coat hanger in the middle of a rave.

girl i know was so gurned once that she kept mumbling to us "why isn't the sushi bar not coming to us?" because she was seeing a sushi bar with the little conveyor belt going round with sushi on it.

I love your name...........

I hate that I never get any really crazy hallucinations, I'm going to give MDA a try soon though. Hopefully that'll add a trippy edge to my roll.

haha cheers man!

Yeah I'm longing for the day I get to try it again as man it was something else!

Yes, I have had hallucinations before - I was really suprised when in the darkness my friends face started morphing before my eyes and took on the shape of a gorilla's.

I'd never tell her but I still thought she looked beautiful regardless :D

Hallucinated slightly the first time. The glow lines from the curtains caused a disorientated feeling followed by "breathing walls"
I thought you didn't really hallucinate on e?

I thought you didn't really hallucinate on e?

You can, but it's not a classic hallucinogen like LSD or mushrooms

Fun fact: The hallucinations of MDMA are caused by it's metabolization into MDA, which is much more psychedelic. For every 100mgs of MDMA you take, you get about a 10mg dose of MDA as well.

If your taking enough MDMA to get active levels of MDA (400mg+), you can rest assured that your body is filled with other much more toxic metabolites as well, like alpha-Methyldopamine , which is a toxic chemical that can cause Parkinsons and other neurological disorders.

the-more-you-know.jpg

You can, but it's not a classic hallucinogen like LSD or mushrooms.

Fun fact: The hallucinations of MDMA are caused by it's metabolization into MDA, which is much more psychedelic. For every 100mgs of MDMA you take, you get about a 10mg dose of MDA as well.

If your taking enough MDMA to get active levels of MDA (400mg+), you can rest assured that your body is filled with other much more toxic metabolites as well, like alpha-Methyldopamine , which is a toxic chemical that can cause Parkinsons and other neurological disorders.

the-more-you-know.jpg
Sorry to correct you, but the reason mdma causes hallicunations is because it works on most 5HT receptors, thus on 5HT2a too, which is the main receptor affilated with visuals/hallicunations. 40mg MDA is active, but it's about the therapeuthical/recreational thereshold. Never did such a low dose of MDA(40mg), but i cant imagine it is as visual as 400mg MDMA. Even if it was, as stated by myself a few posts ago in this thread, i've had major hallicunations on 200mg. Which by your theory is metabolized into 20mg MDA, which is below thereshold level.

Oh and the amount of MDMA metabolized into MDA is 7%. In rats. I never found any tests done on this particular subject in humans.

Peace,

I used to think that people who claimed to get visuals from molly had something more than just mdma but recently i found out that this is absolutely not the case. Gave my friend who weighs barely over 100lbs and doesn't roll too often 200mg of the most potent crystal i've ever had at starscape a few weekends back and he was getting so many visuals he couldn't stand for about an hour. he said he was seeing "natural hallucinogens"- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzSRVgF501M covering every surface and said any kind of light source looked like it was dripping. A few hours later he insisted on taking another 100mg which caused him to projectile vomit shortly after, but at no point did he feel sick. Claims it was the best puke of his life hahaha. Extremely pure mdma can definitely cause strong hallucinations as well as upset stomach in inexperienced users.

Sorry to correct you, but the reason mdma causes hallicunations is because it works on most 5HT receptors, thus on 5HT2a too, which is the main receptor affilated with visuals/hallicunations. 40mg MDA is active, but it's about the therapeuthical/recreational thereshold. Never did such a low dose of MDA(40mg), but i cant imagine it is as visual as 400mg MDMA. Even if it was, as stated by myself a few posts ago in this thread, i've had major hallicunations on 200mg. Which by your theory is metabolized into 20mg MDA, which is below thereshold level.

Oh and the amount of MDMA metabolized into MDA is 7%. In rats. I never found any tests done on this particular subject in humans.

Peace,

Well this is true, but MDA activates the certain receptor (5-HTa?) that causes hallucinations much more than MDMA. The MDMA in your system will synergize with the MDA as well, creating a stronger effect than if you were to take 40mg alone. Also, MDA is more potent

Well this is true, but MDA activates the certain receptor (5-HTa?) that causes hallucinations much more than MDMA. The MDMA in your system will synergize with the MDA as well, creating a stronger effect than if you were to take 40mg alone. Also, MDA is more potent
MDA is not more potent mg by mg than MDMA, altrough is has a slightly lower thereshold. While MDMA focusses more on 5HT1 receptors(Which make you feel so good while rolling), MDA is a more balanced agonist.

Peace,

I regulary dose around 125mg, I don't have tolerance and I'm skinny so that's the perfect dose range for me, I rolled yesturday at Avicii and yea I couldn't stop looking at light beans, and rave chicks with flashing jelly rings/glow sticks and Iphone flashlights... At least 10 people did light shows in my face... ranging from rave gloves, to glowticks to rave jelly rings.

I I stayed there and in front of me there was a cars with his headlights flashing... this is where I saw I was hallucinating. I was seeing the lights x2-3 as big and there were holes in them lol (Like legit circle black holes..), then I stated to see GREEN light surrounding the very bright yellow light... I was like thafuq... then behind that was a xmas tree with yellow lamps and I started to see them duplicate 2-4 times and disappear...reappear... Then an hour and halg later I decided it was time to take the subway... I was sooo sleepy and tired I was walking literally small little steps no more than 1 foot. Took me 45 mins to reach the subway... and I catched the LAST subway in my apart direction... but then I had to switch lines and the BLUE LINE WAS ALREADY CLOSED!! I was like fck it, I'll walk home... took me like 2 hours to make 2 miles and I'm not even kidding. On the way home... I think I hallucinated objects (trashcans... car seats... parking pay... construction fences... to be HUMANS, then when I was a few feet away I realized it was all BS from my mind. (I think it's more common to halucinated these when you are tired).

I did 2 pills, prob 200mg MDMA and at one point I got tv-type static briefly on someones face, then I thought a random guy was kissing one of the girls I was with but it turned out to be her partner!

Just today after coming home and was still rolling. The wall was breathing and photos were twisting around, quite interesting really. Also looked outside and the bubbles in the pool were forming words...

I rolled in a cemetery once and had the best hallucinations. First I saw a group of people all dressed in black, they all turned around at the same time to look at me and they had glowing red eyes. Then one of them pointed at me and I ran away lol. Then some of the taller headstones started morphing into people, like a woman dressed in victorian clothing. It was awesome!

Other than seeing people or things out of the corner of my eye that go away after a double take, the only hallucination I had was when I looked at a sports illustrates magazine cover, and the player's eyes were l