• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Fluorexetamine (3-F-2’-oxo-PCE; FXE) Thread

Damn, sounds like it's definitely not treating your nasal passages well. Have you tried it orally? Is it like MXE, where oral is as potent/good (or even better) than nasally?

Rectal is an option, too. I'm not gonna recommend anything with needles... that would be worse.

Damn, sounds like it's definitely not treating your nasal passages well. Have you tried it orally? Is it like MXE, where oral is as potent/good (or even better) than nasally?

Rectal is an option, too. I'm not gonna recommend anything with needles... that would be worse.

Ive personally not tried it orally but everyone is reporting on Reddit that its way weaker that way, like half as potent do i havent bothered. Rectal isnt an option at the moment cuz i do it generally in the car or in my room at the halfway house. Once a month i have the session with my girlfriend in the hotel room but i dont think i wanna expose her to me repeatedly shoving an oral syringe up my ass, lol.

Usually i end up redosing over and over, like every 90mins or so. Which means snorting it is the easiest way for me to do it. Mean who knows maybe if i just take twice the amount orally it will last twice as long and have a difference in the high. im gonna experiment with this next time maybe start off with an oral dose and see how it works out. Ive got plenty of material to work with.

Might even take a week off honestly its been a pretty long stretch at this point. I couldnt even hole anymore even when i sniff like 300mgs and do n2O at the same time, its getting ridiculous. Every week it has progressively gotten harder until this past binge it just never even happened. Its still really enjoyable but i miss those deep holes me and my girl had in the begining, was so beautiful.

Ime you can snort enough of just about any drug to make your nose bleed and/or clog up badly and when that happens, even more so with something relatively “gentle” for nose, it’s a sure sign to take a pause.

Yesterday i went really hard and sniffed about a gram of FXE, ive done similar amounts other weeks. Well this time after snorting a couple lines late into the binge i noticed drops of blood on my pants. Then looked at the bill i was using and there was blood on that also, dabbed at my nose and there was some on my finger. Ended up still doing some more which is sketchy i know.

Later on that night i blew my nose and there was some bloody snot from that nostril. Sorry if this post is graphic, this stuff is obviously harsh on the tissue if used heavily. Ive probably done like maybe 6-7 grams over the last month and a half. Dont plan on stopping, and kinda hope this was an isolated incident...

How is your bladder/kidneys with all that FXE?

As far as ROA i prefer sublingual FXE to snorted, but my doses are pretty low. Under 50mg.

I personally don't use it for recreational purposes, makes me feel edgy at those doses. I have never felt truly comfortable on any dissociative, there is always a weirdness to it that I can't shake. Like a sense of "man i feel weird", which adds a dysphoria/anxiety to the experience. Oddly, I got the least sense of this from IV ketamine, which actually felt quite cozy. But was never a fan of IM. IM ketamine is more psychedelic feeling than IV ketamine, whereas IV has more of a narcotic-like feel, almost like an opioid. You just sort of sit there stunned, and sweating with an insane body high, but I found the mental effects are surprisingly mild in proportion to the body high.

Nitrous oxide of course is also quite cozy too, but I've found that when you really push the limits it has a weird edge to it too. Was a big fan of nitrous though and a heavy user.

How is your bladder/kidneys with all that FXE?

As far as ROA i prefer sublingual FXE to snorted, but my doses are pretty low. Under 50mg.

I personally don't use it for recreational purposes, makes me feel edgy at those doses. I have never felt truly comfortable on any dissociative, there is always a weirdness to it that I can't shake. Like a sense of "man i feel weird", which adds a dysphoria/anxiety to the experience. Oddly, I got the least sense of this from IV ketamine, which actually felt quite cozy. But was never a fan of IM. IM ketamine is more psychedelic feeling than IV ketamine, whereas IV has more of a narcotic-like feel, almost like an opioid. You just sort of sit there stunned, and sweating with an insane body high, but I found the mental effects are surprisingly mild in proportion to the body high.

Nitrous oxide of course is also quite cozy too, but I've found that when you really push the limits it has a weird edge to it too. Was a big fan of nitrous though and a heavy user.

Havent noticed any bladder issues whatsoever, and i never have from any dissociative thankfully. And i tend to go really hard on them, so ive just been lucky genetically tho i suppose. Hope that it stays that way, ive read about people having issues with this one after a few grams tho, but the symptoms let up after abstaining for a bit.

Would really love to try this stuff IV/IM maybe 100mgs to start, but i could not do that around my girlfriend it would fuck things up and cause a rift between us. Id have to keep it a secret which i really dont wanna have to do. Ive given numerous people 50mg doses and under and they liked it quite a bit. Personally tho i like heavy disso experiences so i wouldnt bother with that.

Sublingual will possibly be my next move. That should hit a little harder than orally id assume. Its a really good drug and i dont wanna have to stop using it. Id be really bummed out.

Havent noticed any bladder issues whatsoever, and i never have from any dissociative thankfully. And i tend to go really hard on them, so ive just been lucky genetically tho i suppose. Hope that it stays that way, ive read about people having issues with this one after a few grams tho, but the symptoms let up after abstaining for a bit.

Would really love to try this stuff IV/IM maybe 100mgs to start, but i could not do that around my girlfriend it would fuck things up and cause a rift between us. Id have to keep it a secret which i really dont wanna have to do. Ive given numerous people 50mg doses and under and they liked it quite a bit. Personally tho i like heavy disso experiences so i wouldnt bother with that.

Sublingual will possibly be my next move. That should hit a little harder than orally id assume. Its a really good drug and i dont wanna have to stop using it. Id be really bummed out.

Sublingual kicks in fast, almost as fast as snorting it, but the overall effect is way smoother. If you eat some first then take some sublingually you get hit with two waves of it.

Well I must say I am quite fond of this substance, a bit too fond. I haven’t used needles in years, but I really enjoy IM as my roa when it comes to ketamine or mxe like compounds. I bought micron filters, leurlock syringes, sterile saline, and glass ampules to further justify my decision to use a needle.

Went for 100mg and injected it into my thigh. I was blown away. It was everything I wish ketamine could be. More clear headed, not as disorienting, warm, and just way more euphoric and cleaner. Afterwards I’m left in a zen like state, but am focused and productive as well.

Well inhibitions had disintegrated one night and thought I could try to shoot some up. Things turned ugly quite fast. It has an awesome rush and just transports you in a matter of seconds.

I ended up overdoing it one night and had a psychotic break. I had been using 4f-mph daily, so this didn’t help matters. My girlfriend awoke at 5am to metal music blasting and, in her words, my blood curdling screams. I snapped and it was terrifying. Fortunately my girl was able to administer 10mg of nitrazolam and I started to put the pieces back together after 30 min or so.

I finished my 4 grams over a week or so and my kidneys definitely took a hit. Terrible hypertension and my body felt extremely strained, so you gotta be careful.

I have 2 more grams coming.

That was a couple weeks ago and I’m feeling much better. This time my girlfriend is gonna have possession of the vial and administer a reasonable amount via IM. IV is another monster and experience all together. I keep chasing that initial rush plateau stage. Broke a needle off in my arm the night I had a psychotic break. With IM it comes on gradually and offers the full spectrum of effects. The experience is much more rewarding as well and doesn’t leave you a mess.

That was a couple weeks ago and I’m feeling much better. This time my girlfriend is gonna have possession of the vial and administer a reasonable amount via IM. IV is another monster and experience all together. I keep chasing that initial rush plateau stage. Broke a needle off in my arm the night I had a psychotic break. With IM it comes on gradually and offers the full spectrum of effects. The experience is much more rewarding as well and doesn’t leave you a mess.

Have you ever IV'd ketamine? If so how does it compare?

Can't imagine IV FXE would be better than IV ketamine. IV ketamine almost feels like an opioid, and FXE doesn't seem like it would have that kind of warmth. But who knows.

i
Have you ever IV'd ketamine? If so how does it compare?

Can't imagine IV FXE would be better than IV ketamine. IV ketamine almost feels like an opioid, and FXE doesn't seem like it would have that kind of warmth. But who knows.
Ive used so much K throughout my life, both IV/IM, and I got to a point where I just didn’t enjoy its effects anymore. I began to have really dark and negative experiences. K can have a sinister edge to it. It also started to make me nauseous, cause vertigo, and it felt cold and clinical.

IV FXE on the other hand, is a bit different and imo way better. There’s a longer rush period and is much less disorienting and confusing. My mind is more clear and I’m able to integrate the experience more efficiently. Instead of being cold and clinical like K it has a warm opioid like feel to it, I mean it’s like I attain a state of zen and perfect harmony. I also enjoy that it’s slightly stimulating so you’re sort of simultaneously alert but calm and collected. When I begin to come back down, I don’t feel as wonky and dysfunctional, but rather cleansed, energized, and cognitively sharper. I wrote one of my best papers for my ethics course after a 100mg shot, so yeah this stuff is the shit

i

Ive used so much K throughout my life, both IV/IM, and I got to a point where I just didn’t enjoy its effects anymore. I began to have really dark and negative experiences. K can have a sinister edge to it. It also started to make me nauseous, cause vertigo, and it felt cold and clinical.

IV FXE on the other hand, is a bit different and imo way better. There’s a longer rush period and is much less disorienting and confusing. My mind is more clear and I’m able to integrate the experience more efficiently. Instead of being cold and clinical like K it has a warm opioid like feel to it, I mean it’s like I attain a state of zen and perfect harmony. I also enjoy that it’s slightly stimulating so you’re sort of simultaneously alert but calm and collected. When I begin to come back down, I don’t feel as wonky and dysfunctional, but rather cleansed, energized, and cognitively sharper. I wrote one of my best papers for my ethics course after a 100mg shot, so yeah this stuff is the shit
That description is so like my 1st experience with MXE. I meant to kep dissociative use to pain relief, but I'm betting FXE and cannabis would have that feeling of instant enlightenment I have missed for so long...

That description is so like my 1st experience with MXE. I meant to kep dissociative use to pain relief, but I'm betting FXE and cannabis would have that feeling of instant enlightenment I have missed for so long...

I remember the trip report you wrote about that experience. Me and countless other drug connoisseurs were drooling buckets! 😁

God I miss the glory days of MXE. It really is the holy grail. No other dissociative, or any other drug, period, is quite like it. It really has a special magic to it. It's the only disso I have ever truly loved, I enjoy a number of the other ones, but MXE is in my top 5 drugs of all time.

It's amazing how jus three letters can turn into an utter ego wank! 🤣

I do miss the stuff, though

It has/had so much potential as an antidepressant, reading articles and personal communications. Seeing it hav a clinical use would make me so happy (and strengthen my hope of an onourary doctorate from Sunderland 😁). Just like John Cooper Clarke got from Salford

Last edited:
I remember the trip report you wrote about that experience. Me and countless other drug connoisseurs were drooling buckets! 😁

God I miss the glory days of MXE. It really is the holy grail. No other dissociative, or any other drug, period, is quite like it. It really has a special magic to it. It's the only disso I have ever truly loved, I enjoy a number of the other ones, but MXE is in my top 5 drugs of all time.
I’ve been around RCs for a while and have tried almost every one I could. Nothing ever caused this deep visceral yearning I have for MXE. It’s been years and I still think about. I mourn for its death. Like I’m genuinely saddened that such a perfect compound could just vanish and disappear for good.

Its hard to gauge which drug i like the best as they all induce a unique action, but MXE is prolly my favorite drug. It had this deeply mystical aspect that left an indelible impression upon me.

Last edited:
Any info available about FXE's effect on serotonin? Or its half-life? I am trying to figure out if it is safe to do FXE with plans to take mephedrone the following day (approx 24 hours after, give or take).

That's why when I've said to people "I know what I'm doing", with drugs, the daft buggers believe me. I do know what I'm talking about, but you have to consider that I have a hair trigger, self destruct button.
Then you get things like the desoxypipradrol disaster...

I love dissociatives, but haven't gotten my hands on FXE so far, mostly due to the price. At the price of one gram, I could get around 5 grams of ketamine, maybe even more.

Does anyone prefer FXE over ket or would me recommend to do so?

I love dissociatives, but haven't gotten my hands on FXE so far, mostly due to the price. At the price of one gram, I could get around 5 grams of ketamine, maybe even more.

Does anyone prefer FXE over ket or would me recommend to do so?

That price is way off for me but i guess it depends on connects and everything, i wish i could get Ketamine so cheap cuz i really love the stuff. For me the price is like three times as much what im paying for FXE, but that being said i always get 25g's at a time so im getting a signifigant pricebreak because of that.

To answer your other question tho id say that FXE is deff worth it, as its a better drug in ways. Its warmer and more psychedelic, has a higher potency and longer duration. They are both awesome drugs tho and id do Ketamine also some weeks if i had it around. Thinking about just getting a bag and paying that extra bit anyways.

Sometimes the short duration of Ket is a real plus cuz you can be up and down fast and be able to sleep early in the night. FXE is speedier and has a lingering stimulation that can keep you up for awhile. Like for 5-6hrs after my last dose, party because i generally binge and its taking awhile clear my system. Maybe if you just do a one off dose that wouldnt be as much an issue.

That being said i do love the stimmy nature, it puts me on some really interesting trains of thought and i love chatting it up with people. Ive found FXE to be great for socializing and it makes me very compassionate. Really great drug to use with a group of friends.

How does it compare to 3d-mxe? Another compound I haven't tested, simply due to the steep prices as well.

Your description of FXE sounds lovely though. Is the stimulation you described present on multiple ROA's? With o-pce for example, I found it really stimulating when
dosed I.R. and sedating when plugged.

Would you mind sharing your ket hole dose and fxe dose, for comparison?

It's been a whole lot of years since I had a really good, factory direct China source. The forum I used to use for those contacts is still up but seems to be dead. I can still see some of my posts from like 6 years ago on the first page in some of the subforums!!
never a good sign and if u did send money they would rob you like they usually do