• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Fluorexetamine (3-F-2’-oxo-PCE; FXE) Thread

I found it to be underwhelming. I snorted 100mg, followed by 50mg within 30 min followed by another 100mg an hour later.
It reminded me of ketamine more than anything else but with a clearer head. Less wonky, less immersive in music and film.
I’d say it isn’t even in my top 5 favorite dissociatives.
I went into this with no tolerance except for the perma tolerance I have. Last time I did a dissociative was over 6 months ago.
Despite all of that it’s still kind of fun. It just didn’t live up to the hype I’ve seen around here and Reddit.
Next time I will go for 200mg in one dose and I’ll probably boof it for higher bioavailability.

I think the way @negrogesic described it as a more stimulating ketamine seems pretty accurate. But unlike negrogesic I did experience an afterglow. The antidepressant effects are strong. The day after doing it was a great day for me even though I only got 3 hours of sleep. Slightly hypomanic, very happy. I’d do it again just for the afterglow.

Last edited:
I holed for the first time in my life! It was like even if I was looking into light it would fade into darkness and black faded into even darker blacks it was able to recurr on itself it was like a Klein bottle.i was dropped into these rooms and I saw so much I saw the true infinite creativity

I was able to get to a pretty good place with this drug when plugged 200mg followed by another 100mg within the hour. It had me skirting the edge of a hole.
It still felt very much like ketamine more so than MXE. I’d say it’s closer to ketamine than 2f-dck is.
Since the really high dose I’ve been able to get more out of the lower doses. 50-100mg snorted gave me very pleasant euphoric effects just not very psychedelic.
I think this drug, like most dissociatives, has a learning curve and gets better the more familiar you become with it.

Ok guys, I couldn’t find much information on fxe. I want to try it so mad medicinally. Im on ssris (Luvox 300mg max dose). I know ssris greatly inhibit other drugs and make them useless. I took a an 1/8 of psilosybin cubensis that people tripped balls but I felt nothing. Is fxe like that since it’s like a affects serotonin and another receptors differently. Would be worth it to try? Thanks in advance?

Anyones opinion on ssris (specififically luvoxamine at 300mg, highest does) with fluorexetamine or possible 2fdck. Need to know fast. Strong shrooms didn’t do a thing while others were incoherent

I am very interested in trying fxe but wondering how the ssri luvoxamine 300mg, highest dose will effect it. Thanks for the help.

Ya I read it was made by the Russians honestly I’m really considering O-desmethyltramadol but I don’t want it to abuse just a once in a while thing. I never had an opioid I didn’t like but OxyContin and heroin gets me sick afterwards even from a small dose. I can eat hydrocodone or codeine all day for over a week without withdrawals. Dang bitcoins need to get more expensive im praying.
I know I may be late to reply, but be careful with O-DSMT! It's great for me but you get a habit very fast and it doesn't last very long. I tried using this as a substitute because I ran out of Subs and didn't find a new sub Dr. before moving to NYC. After just 4 months I ended up spiraling out of control and it was real bad. Luckily, I was able to get a sub Dr. and now im not a slave to that crap. Believe me your tolerance goes up so fast you'll be going through 10g in 2 weeks or less.

I am very interested in trying fxe but wondering how the ssri luvoxamine 300mg, highest dose will effect it. Thanks for the help.
Dissos and SSRIs are contraindicated. In the best case you wont get a decent trip, in the worst, you could get a serotonin sindrome, which can be fatal.

You should taper down your SSRIs first, but as Im not a doctor I can not advise it

In my personal experience siwth SSRIs (venlafaxine, more than 3 years) it only took my healht down. I started get saner when I quited and explored other routes, but again, Im not a doctor, do your own research...

Do not tape never ever any ssri without a psychiatric decision and much less for trying a chemical 6 months old made in China... You can take nmda antagonist dissos while on ssri.. Forget about manage a long term chronic depression with ketamine, it's last option that work very well on suicidal behaviour. It last from days up to few weeks, it's crazy addictive and has a ridiculous way in building up tolerance that's why only in a clinic infusions program may be the holy grail.
Let's be honest if you are on this forum you won't be able to use it as a cure unless you learn how to take the most out of the kholes... It's a system reset. But you'll waste your achievement as soon as you snort it again

NMDA antagonists are totally fine on SSRIs, actually, but some dissos also have serotonin action and theoretically could be dangerous. Like MXE.

After busting out my new stash of FXE i got from the vendor, the 25g's came in three enormous rocks instead of the smaller crystal chunks that it did before when i ordered it. I was able to break up the majority of it down but these last three or four rocks are so solid, its ridiculous. Ive never had a drug be this difficult to crush before and my preferred ROA is snorting it so it absolutely necessary.

I managed to squeeze them into one of the big amber vials that i have and the stuff i broke down in the other. Now my plan would be to fill this vial with the rocks up with a higher proof ethanol i can find maybe 100 proof vodka or 160 proof room if i can find it. And then leave it in there getting shaked vigorously until it is all dissolved completely

Then im thinking i will just pour it out on a pyrex plate and let it all evaporate and be left up to scrap and at that point be more workable. Thing is its gonna be with my girlfriend and we get a hotel room every 2 or 4 weeks so there is a possibility it might have to stay in solution for awhile.

Do you think it would be okay for it to stay in the ethanol for this length of time and be stable and i will just have her give it some good shakes everyday to make sure it dissolves properly? Are these dissos stable when put in alcohol, and does my plan sound viable?

I'm quite sure it will be fine to stay in alcohol solution for nearly any length of time. ACHs seem to be very stable.

That's crazy the rocks are so hard. When I got 10g, it came in rocks, too, and they were definitely hard, but not so hard I couldn't break them. I bet if you put them in a pyrex dish and tapped them with a hammer, they'd break right on down.

I'm quite sure it will be fine to stay in alcohol solution for nearly any length of time. ACHs seem to be very stable.

That's crazy the rocks are so hard. When I got 10g, it came in rocks, too, and they were definitely hard, but not so hard I couldn't break them. I bet if you put them in a pyrex dish and tapped them with a hammer, they'd break right on down.

Kind of stupidly broke them as small as i could i and then fit them into this amber vial and now im also worried i wont easily get them back out, lol. I mean i suppose i can just shake the fuck out of the vial and get them back out. I was really high on the FXE when i went about breaking it down.

Majority wasnt a major issue but towards the end they were like little boulders. I have to go about doing this in a hotel room but i guess i can just have my girlfriend bring a hammer or something otherwise im gonna do the whole alcohol. Let it dissolve and then evaporate it method.

My first batch came in rocks of ten grams also but not like these ones, since it was 25 grams the rocks were enormous...

Kind of stupidly broke them as small as i could i and then fit them into this amber vial and now im also worried i wont easily get them back out, lol. I mean i suppose i can just shake the fuck out of the vial and get them back out. I was really high on the FXE when i went about breaking it down.

Majority wasnt a major issue but towards the end they were like little boulders. I have to go about doing this in a hotel room but i guess i can just have my girlfriend bring a hammer or something otherwise im gonna do the whole alcohol. Let it dissolve and then evaporate it method.

My first batch came in rocks of ten grams also but not like these ones, since it was 25 grams the rocks were enormous...
Doesn’t it seem kind of stupid for vendors to keep/send them as huge rocks? Doesn’t seem ideal for packages/stealth?

Doesn’t it seem kind of stupid for vendors to keep/send them as huge rocks? Doesn’t seem ideal for packages/stealth?

Yeah it looks beautiful, but this one was as thick as a golf ball and almost twice the length. I would of much preferred to get in a bag of smaller crystal it would be so much easier to work with. Once its smaller and you take a piece an crush it under a credit card it makes so much powder.

Ive never tried vaping the stuff but anyone that does it your eyeballing it and just dropping pieces in an oil burner id be careful about that, you may get more than you bargained for. I hear thats a really intense ROA but the effect is really sort lived and you run though product.

Personally i love snorting Dissos.

Yeah it looks beautiful, but this one was as thick as a golf ball and almost twice the length. I would of much preferred to get in a bag of smaller crystal it would be so much easier to work with. Once its smaller and you take a piece an crush it under a credit card it makes so much powder.

Ive never tried vaping the stuff but anyone that does it your eyeballing it and just dropping pieces in an oil burner id be careful about that, you may get more than you bargained for. I hear thats a really intense ROA but the effect is really sort lived and you run though product.

Personally i love snorting Dissos.
This makes zero sense to me from a stealth perspective…why the hell would they do this.

This stuff should be orally active just like MXE, yeah?

Yeah it is but its way weaker that way then snorting/plugging it and from everyone i hear its pretty much the worst ROA for this stuff. Sniffing it just works so well and i love the way the drip tastes when it hits the back of my throat. It translates into my mind that im about to go for a ride.

My girlfriend says that it burns but i dont find that at all personally, its a really mild sting that fades so fast. She doesnt have experience snorting anything besides coke though so she doesnt have anything to compare it to really. Im guessing that oral would have a longer duration and whatnot but i think i would legit have to swallow 500mgs if i wanted to hole.

When intranasal gets me there with like 300mgs if take Nitrous right as it starts to hit me. I have to start putting less carts in the balloons tho at least while its in full gear cuz i let some go last weekend that were half full because i was astral projecting. This is such a good drug @pharmakos and you being such a Dissos fan i know you would be into it.

Planning on having another session not this coming weekend but the following one its gonna be so much fun, it has great antidepressant effect also the following day. When you do it in high doses its very visual as well, all of the colors seem so much deeper and everything is swaying back in forth. When i do alot the world starts to spin a bit sometimes and i walk all crazy like staggering around sort of.

Im so glad that i stocked up on this as much as i have but honestly id even wanna get another 25 grams in a couple months just so i have a ton of it that could last me a couple years. It has alot of similarities to MXE but its more stimulating, the duration is shorter and its not quite as magical. But its better than Ketamine for me, and i love K.

I have done this same thing, with FXE in fact... but all you need to do is get some sort of thin (but not too thin) poker made of hard plastic or, ideally, metal, and start ramming it down in there to break them up more.

I have done this same thing, with FXE in fact... but all you need to do is get some sort of thin (but not too thin) poker made of hard plastic or, ideally, metal, and start ramming it down in there to break them up more.

Was thinking this same thing just worried if i try to push down in there to hard it could break the vial and i will have glass mixed in with all the precious FXE. But i probably be able to at least get the rocks loosened up and then i could just keep shaking the vial till they fall out. Thankfully i have enough already broken down in the second vial to last me such a long time so its not like im not gonna be able to use any. Id say all the rocks togther are at least 15g's still tho.

Ive never had a dissociative come in big rocks like this before, if i was to just be handed one i dont even think i would get that its a disso id probably think cathinone or something. It reminds me of this batch of 3-MMC that i got like ten years ago around when that stuff first hit the seen. It came in these huge rocks but those were much easier to break down i just used a lighter and broke them up while it was still in the bag.