• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Fluorexetamine (3-F-2’-oxo-PCE; FXE) Thread

After doing some research today it seems like dissolving it in Isopropyl Alcohol could be a good move, as it evaporates faster then regular ethanol apparently. Do you think that it would be fine to have that in Amber Vial without it causing it to crack. One time i had Everclear in a coffee cup and it was mixed with fruit punch.

Well like ten minutes after i poured it the mug itself cracked for some reason im guessing cuz of how strong the proof was. Are these vials better at holding high percentage of alcohol solutions, im gonna try and not keep it in there a long time. They seem to hold GBL/1,4-BDO just fine .

Yeah it is but its way weaker that way then snorting/plugging it and from everyone i hear its pretty much the worst ROA for this stuff. Sniffing it just works so well and i love the way the drip tastes when it hits the back of my throat. It translates into my mind that im about to go for a ride.

My girlfriend says that it burns but i dont find that at all personally, its a really mild sting that fades so fast. She doesnt have experience snorting anything besides coke though so she doesnt have anything to compare it to really. Im guessing that oral would have a longer duration and whatnot but i think i would legit have to swallow 500mgs if i wanted to hole.

When intranasal gets me there with like 300mgs if take Nitrous right as it starts to hit me. I have to start putting less carts in the balloons tho at least while its in full gear cuz i let some go last weekend that were half full because i was astral projecting. This is such a good drug @pharmakos and you being such a Dissos fan i know you would be into it.

Planning on having another session not this coming weekend but the following one its gonna be so much fun, it has great antidepressant effect also the following day. When you do it in high doses its very visual as well, all of the colors seem so much deeper and everything is swaying back in forth. When i do alot the world starts to spin a bit sometimes and i walk all crazy like staggering around sort of.

Im so glad that i stocked up on this as much as i have but honestly id even wanna get another 25 grams in a couple months just so i have a ton of it that could last me a couple years. It has alot of similarities to MXE but its more stimulating, the duration is shorter and its not quite as magical. But its better than Ketamine for me, and i love K.
Your tolerance must be pretty high tho right? My dissociative tolerance has come back down significantly. From about 2016-2022 I barely used any dissociatives, and when I did it was mostly just 1st/2nd plateau DXM trips.

I assumed myself to have the dissociative "perma tolerance" that is talked about, but my first time going for a 3rd plateau trip after so long, I accidentally ended up DEEP into the 4th plateau off of like 700mg lol.

I've got "a few doses" of this and DMXE on the way. Both of which are totally new to me. So yeah don't want to waste it since I only have a smidge. Is the discrepancy between oral and insufflated doses that big for DMXE too? Oral doses are always higher of course, but sounds like FXE you need like 2x as much at least? MXE back in the day was quite potent orally in my experience, there was a discrepancy between oral and insufflated doses but not a 2x+ discrepancy. Oral was my favorite dosing method for MXE by far. Meditation required on the come up to fully enter the experience, but focusing on the sensations (or, rather, progressive loss of sensation lol) allowed oral MXE to bring me to full on hole experiences at, if I recall correctly, somewhere in the range of 80mg-200mg.

Mayyyybe I'll take the DMXE orally and then insufflate some FXE once I start approaching the peak 🤔

After doing some research today it seems like dissolving it in Isopropyl Alcohol could be a good move, as it evaporates faster then regular ethanol apparently. Do you think that it would be fine to have that in Amber Vial without it causing it to crack. One time i had Everclear in a coffee cup and it was mixed with fruit punch.

Well like ten minutes after i poured it the mug itself cracked for some reason im guessing cuz of how strong the proof was. Are these vials better at holding high percentage of alcohol solutions, im gonna try and not keep it in there a long time. They seem to hold GBL/1,4-BDO just fine .
Yeah isopropyl alcohol will be fine in an amber vial. That coffee mug being affected by everclear is odd, maybe it was ceramic or something and the everclear ate the glaze, then ended up in the pores. Amber glass vials should be able to handle just about any solvent tho. Of course, go for 97% or 99% IPA if you can find it (my local Meijer sells 99% IPA).

I wonder how much improper technique accounts for discrepancies in reported insufflated doses for this substance. The first time I insufflated any, I only lightly broke up the crystals. This second time, I took the edge of a glass puck and ground the matter on a hard surface, and was quite surprised at how much the substance "fluffed up" as the crystals broke down. Tighter crystals than some substances makes sense tho, with that fluorine at "the far end" of the molecule. Proper technique, powderizing the crystals prior to insufflation, absolutely led to a much stronger experience. This stuff is so well made in a lab that it needs some work put into it to be fit for crossing the mucous membranes of a human nose, strange as that sounds. :)

Last edited:
I have done this same thing, with FXE in fact... but all you need to do is get some sort of thin (but not too thin) poker made of hard plastic or, ideally, metal, and start ramming it down in there to break them up more.
Personally I have gotten some much larger crystals, and I just ended up buying a mortar and pestle to get a real good fine consistency powder. Makes it much better for insufflation, or to dissolve in water for IM injection. It's been the fastest and easiest way for me personally, any leftover tiny chunks ill just smash with the side of a razor when lining up.

Any update on this?

Your tolerance must be pretty high tho right? My dissociative tolerance has come back down significantly. From about 2016-2022 I barely used any dissociatives, and when I did it was mostly just 1st/2nd plateau DXM trips.

I assumed myself to have the dissociative "perma tolerance" that is talked about, but my first time going for a 3rd plateau trip after so long, I accidentally ended up DEEP into the 4th plateau off of like 700mg lol.

I've got "a few doses" of this and DMXE on the way. Both of which are totally new to me. So yeah don't want to waste it since I only have a smidge. Is the discrepancy between oral and insufflated doses that big for DMXE too? Oral doses are always higher of course, but sounds like FXE you need like 2x as much at least? MXE back in the day was quite potent orally in my experience, there was a discrepancy between oral and insufflated doses but not a 2x+ discrepancy. Oral was my favorite dosing method for MXE by far. Meditation required on the come up to fully enter the experience, but focusing on the sensations (or, rather, progressive loss of sensation lol) allowed oral MXE to bring me to full on hole experiences at, if I recall correctly, somewhere in the range of 80mg-200mg.

Mayyyybe I'll take the DMXE orally and then insufflate some FXE once I start approaching the peak 🤔
Dmxe is more potent insufflated, not sure if it is at 2x level…that being said oral has the benefit that it is smoother and seems to have a longer tail. Esp for first time use, it’s never a bad route imo for most dissos, oral I think gives you a really good idea of the effect in an easier mode.

That being said, I will definitely opt to take dmxe orally sometimes depending on the mood I’m in.

Any update on this?

Well as it turns out i was able to break it down manually after all, honestly i was just high off my ass that day when i thought the crystals are unbreakable 🤣

What i started doing is placing the chunks inside of a dollar bill folded up closed and smooshing an object over it really hard until its smooth. After this i pour out the powder and then also put a credit ontop to get it really powdery. Then i make out those lines and feel that sweet relief. When i sniff a fat line of a Dissociative it is the most comforting feeling...

Well as it turns out i was able to break it down manually after all, honestly i was just high off my ass that day when i thought the crystals are unbreakable 🤣

What i started doing is placing the chunks inside of a dollar bill folded up closed and smooshing an object over it really hard until its smooth. After this i pour out the powder and then also put a credit ontop to get it really powdery. Then i make out those lines and feel that sweet relief. When i sniff a fat line of a Dissociative it is the most comforting feeling...
Haha ah shit. I thought you were using the alcohol to purify the product

Haha ah shit. I thought you were using the alcohol to purify the product

What i have right meow is so pure, me and my friends have been blowing lines all day. Hell of a drug, so versatile. Can be a party in smaller doses spread out, or the deep dive when you blow big lines with n2O. Love this stuff, its my favorite compound at the moment by leaps and miles.

Any concerns of serotonergic activity on this one? Would love to take this in place of k during a roll.

Any concerns of serotonergic activity on this one? Would love to take this in place of k during a roll.

Id say that it does, it shares enough similarities with MXE structurally that i would be really cautious personally. I wouldnt risk it personally, better off using Ketamine cuz its gonna be safer. But who knows, maybe someone will chime in with my knowledge on the pharmacology. Until then i wouldnt recommend it though. Dont all the PCE's in general have serotonergic activity?

@cosmic charlie heet is 99% methanol. I can tell you that it evaporates quickly under a fan and is good for recrystallization.

I really want to try fxe. Until I got some k shots when I freaked out in alcohol detox I hadn't had any k since 2013 nor mxe.

This sounds like it might fit the bill. I used to prefer mxe and k iv. Anyone tried it with fxe yet?

Made an acc just to ask this Q, can anyone point me in the right direction for some FXE? Or ket analogs period. Please & thank you 🙏 I accept PMS. Bless ✌️
In the spirit of harm reduction, source discussion is not allowed on Bluelight, brother. But stick around and keep learning.

Just had some really wild trips with this stuff, crazy times. Its awesome drug, best when you do n2O at the same time its just the most colourful mindblowing adventure you could ask for. Had some moments when i was deep with gas and saw everything. Life and love is beautiful😍

If you take a balloon after the lines
Guaranteed hole....

Fxe is the 2c-i of the family.

Absolutely, its very stimmy and candy like. Super recreational disso probably the most out of them that i tried. Just ordered another 25g's so that eill tell you how much i like it. With what i have left im probably sitting on like 52-53 grams once that touches down.

Having this nest egg makes me feel real comfy, i been doing little under a gram every week. Tolerance has kicked in, the only way i can hole is when i do n2O with it at this point. But just doing it on its own is still super fun. After the way MXE disappeared i didnt wanna be left regretting i didnt stock up.

Yesterday i went really hard and sniffed about a gram of FXE, ive done similar amounts other weeks. Well this time after snorting a couple lines late into the binge i noticed drops of blood on my pants. Then looked at the bill i was using and there was blood on that also, dabbed at my nose and there was some on my finger. Ended up still doing some more which is sketchy i know.

Later on that night i blew my nose and there was some bloody snot from that nostril. Sorry if this post is graphic, this stuff is obviously harsh on the tissue if used heavily. Ive probably done like maybe 6-7 grams over the last month and a half. Dont plan on stopping, and kinda hope this was an isolated incident...