• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Fluorexetamine (3-F-2’-oxo-PCE; FXE) Thread

Blood pressure went really high, when imed 32 mgs. along with heart rate going up, wouldnt be surprised. Not saying it is, im unfamilar with dissos. will proceed with caution. Would be nice if could say vendors got it from, for saftey , know its aganst rules though.

Hey guys, this is the same thing as the 'CanKet', correct? I'm a huge fan of 3-MeO-PCP but finding PCP analogs right now seems essentially impossible. I intend on trying O-PCE, but this was a hell of a lot cheaper and I figured I'd try it first, as it's just 2F-O-PCE if I recall correctly, according to nervewing's writing on this.

How would you guys say it holds up to PCP? Can it induce similar mania? That's really what I'm after here.

And how does it mix with psychedelics?

Hey guys, this is the same thing as the 'CanKet', correct? I'm a huge fan of 3-MeO-PCP but finding PCP analogs right now seems essentially impossible. I intend on trying O-PCE, but this was a hell of a lot cheaper and I figured I'd try it first, as it's just 2F-O-PCE if I recall correctly, according to nervewing's writing on this.

How would you guys say it holds up to PCP? Can it induce similar mania? That's really what I'm after here.

Don't know because never tried pcp.

Dont think it best to with with any psychedelic. The exception may be a phenylethylamine, like mesacline , that causes some empathogenic qualities, or an empathogen like mdma,and would be best to take the day afterwards. Ideally, its best used solo.

Last edited:
Hey guys, this is the same thing as the 'CanKet', correct?
I don't love the name 'CanKet' mostly because it's misleading. Ketamine is 3-Chloro-2'-Oxo-PCM, right? And if you remove the chlorine atom you get deschloroketamine (DCK). Put a fluorine atom on the 2-position and you've got 2F-DCK which is also called O-PCM. In my mind, these are ketamine-class drugs, defined by the double-bond oxygen on the cyclohexyl ring + a single-carbon methyl group – the source of the M in O-PCM. If instead of the methyl group, one makes that a two-carbon ethyl chain, we arrive at the drug O-PCE. Now we've got the scaffold for what I think of as "__oxetamine"-class drugs. This includes MXE, FXE, and HXE among others.

From this nomenclature we could choose to think of Ketamine-class drugs as "__oxmetamine"-class drugs, though this is admittedly a bit confusing if you're not paying close attention. And let's say you remove everything from the nitrogen (the amino functional group). This would be deschloronorketamine or DCNK.

Clear as mud? ;)

I'm a huge fan of 3-MeO-PCP
Me, too! Also, 3-HO-PCP, which I might even prefer at times to 3-MeO-PCP, though they're both similar to one another and to PCP…
but finding PCP analogs right now seems essentially impossible.
It does? I think you might need to seek new sources then… Compared to other drugs, designer dissos are somewhat rare and rather niche in terms of popularity. Most ppl avoid dissos with the exception of Ketamine, mostly I think owing to the bad reputation PCP has garnered over the years. But if you know where to look, they abound. In certain circles, designer dissos are all over the place, and there are a metric shit ton of them.

I intend on trying O-PCE, but this was a hell of a lot cheaper and I figured I'd try it first, as it's just 2F-O-PCE if I recall correctly, according to nervewing's writing on this.
That's correct, 2-Fluoro-O-PCE, aka "n-ethyl-2FDCK". And in my mind, given that FXE is 3-Fluoro-2'-Oxo-PCE, the nickname I prefer for what has been labelled Can-Ket is 2FXE, and what's called FXE could be called 3-FXE to distinguish them. Purportedly 5-FXE is a worthwhile compound, too. I guess alternatively we could call 3-FXE "meta-FXE", which would make 2-FXE "ortho-FXE" and by extension, 4-FXE would be "para-FXE"… Ow, I think my brain hurts now, lol

How would you guys say it holds up to PCP?
Um… yeahhh, no. It doesn't really hold up to PCP. It has more in common with Ketamine and MXE than it does PCP and its 3-oxygen-moiety-substituted analogs (e.g.: 3-MeO-PCP, 3-HO-PCP). Generally I feel like dissos are either stimulating or sedating – e.g. Ketamine is sedating while PCP is stimulating. 2FXE is of the sedating variety. I was expecting it to be more like MXE and found myself disappointed when it came up short, so I shelved it for months until a friend asked me to try it. He loved it and it convinced me to re-appraise it, this time with lower expectations. I was pleasantly surprised that it's got its own charms and I consider the compound worthy of exploration. Higher doses can become mystical, even.

Can it induce similar mania? That's really what I'm after here.
Hmmm, that's a bit subjective and hard to say; also depends on how you define mania. I think probably yes, just not as profoundly and easily as PCP and its close analogs. What's good about those drugs is they're so potent the average dose is quite small and this limits its potentially to damage the bladder as most of these dissos have the capability to do if abused. So something that's active @ 50 mg is going to deal out more damage potentially than something that's active around 8 mg just by sheer logistics and surface area geometry. Also, keep in mind that mania can be a dual-edged sword, so to speak. Mania is disinhibiting, and when inhibition is lowered, shit crappens.

It mixes really well w/psychedelics, in my opinion, and that's using it before, during, and after the trip. On separate occasions I've mixed it with LSD, DMT, Psilacetin, Colour, 2C-B, Allylescaline, and 25B-NBOH all with much success. It's not a show stopper, 2FXE, not the main course entree for the evening, as it were, but it's definitely a 'tasty' little tapas a la carte drug with the ability to pique a psychedelic experience / entheogen session. In summary, keep your expectations low and you might be pleasantly surprised. At least, that was my experience and proverbial $0.02. YMMV, and good luck! Hope this helps :)

I don't love the name 'CanKet' mostly because it's misleading. Ketamine is 3-Chloro-2'-Oxo-PCM, right? And if you remove the chlorine atom you get deschloroketamine (DCK). Put a fluorine atom on the 2-position and you've got 2F-DCK which is also called O-PCM. In my mind, these are ketamine-class drugs, defined by the double-bond oxygen on the cyclohexyl ring + a single-carbon methyl group – the source of the M in O-PCM. If instead of the methyl group, one makes that a two-carbon ethyl chain, we arrive at the drug O-PCE. Now we've got the scaffold for what I think of as "__oxetamine"-class drugs. This includes MXE, FXE, and HXE among others.

From this nomenclature we could choose to think of Ketamine-class drugs as "__oxmetamine"-class drugs, though this is admittedly a bit confusing if you're not paying close attention. And let's say you remove everything from the nitrogen (the amino functional group). This would be deschloronorketamine or DCNK.

Clear as mud? ;)

Me, too! Also, 3-HO-PCP, which I might even prefer at times to 3-MeO-PCP, though they're both similar to one another and to PCP…

It does? I think you might need to seek new sources then… Compared to other drugs, designer dissos are somewhat rare and rather niche in terms of popularity. Most ppl avoid dissos with the exception of Ketamine, mostly I think owing to the bad reputation PCP has garnered over the years. But if you know where to look, they abound. In certain circles, designer dissos are all over the place, and there are a metric shit ton of them.

That's correct, 2-Fluoro-O-PCE, aka "n-ethyl-2FDCK". And in my mind, given that FXE is 3-Fluoro-2'-Oxo-PCE, the nickname I prefer for what has been labelled Can-Ket is 2FXE, and what's called FXE could be called 3-FXE to distinguish them. Purportedly 5-FXE is a worthwhile compound, too. I guess alternatively we could call 3-FXE "meta-FXE", which would make 2-FXE "ortho-FXE" and by extension, 4-FXE would be "para-FXE"… Ow, I think my brain hurts now, lol

Um… yeahhh, no. It doesn't really hold up to PCP. It has more in common with Ketamine and MXE than it does PCP and its 3-oxygen-moiety-substituted analogs (e.g.: 3-MeO-PCP, 3-HO-PCP). Generally I feel like dissos are either stimulating or sedating – e.g. Ketamine is sedating while PCP is stimulating. 2FXE is of the sedating variety. I was expecting it to be more like MXE and found myself disappointed when it came up short, so I shelved it for months until a friend asked me to try it. He loved it and it convinced me to re-appraise it, this time with lower expectations. I was pleasantly surprised that it's got its own charms and I consider the compound worthy of exploration. Higher doses can become mystical, even.

Hmmm, that's a bit subjective and hard to say; also depends on how you define mania. I think probably yes, just not as profoundly and easily as PCP and its close analogs. What's good about those drugs is they're so potent the average dose is quite small and this limits its potentially to damage the bladder as most of these dissos have the capability to do if abused. So something that's active @ 50 mg is going to deal out more damage potentially than something that's active around 8 mg just by sheer logistics and surface area geometry. Also, keep in mind that mania can be a dual-edged sword, so to speak. Mania is disinhibiting, and when inhibition is lowered, shit crappens.

It mixes really well w/psychedelics, in my opinion, and that's using it before, during, and after the trip. On separate occasions I've mixed it with LSD, DMT, Psilacetin, Colour, 2C-B, Allylescaline, and 25B-NBOH all with much success. It's not a show stopper, 2FXE, not the main course entree for the evening, as it were, but it's definitely a 'tasty' little tapas a la carte drug with the ability to pique a psychedelic experience / entheogen session. In summary, keep your expectations low and you might be pleasantly surprised. At least, that was my experience and proverbial $0.02. YMMV, and good luck! Hope this helps :)
I greatly appreciate the depth of your response! Assuming a dose to be 50mg, I'll have enough on hand for about 20 uses, though I tend to lean towards more stimulating as opposed to sedative experiences. Perhaps this will mix well with a particularly stimulating psychedelic like DOM or DOB, or instead perhaps with an empathogen like you'd mentioned.

One brief question, in the list of psychedelics you said you'd mixed this with, you listed 'Colour'. Was this autocorrect, or is there a psychedelic drug that's escaped my obsessive attention that's going by that name at the moment? Just generally curious, as I've recently heard DOM referred to as "wind pills" by a Brazilian because of how empty a gel cap containing a full dose appears to be, containing mostly just air.

DOC didn't mix well with MXE for me. The stimulation with those compounds messes with essential processes in the dissociation cascade.

I tend to lean towards more stimulating as opposed to sedative experiences.
I like the times I strike a balance between a stimulating experience and a sedative/meditative one. It puts me into a flow state.

Perhaps this will mix well with a particularly stimulating psychedelic like DOM or DOB, or instead perhaps with an empathogen like you'd mentioned.
This depends if you're overlapping peaks or "piggybacking" them so that as one is coming off the other is coming on, if that makes sense. Allows them to complement and potentiate rather than compete and cause headaches.

One brief question, in the list of psychedelics you said you'd mixed this with, you listed 'Colour'.
Yes so "Colour" is a nickname/street slang name for 4-HO-MET. The British spelling of the word is clutch here, too. It is "Colour", not "Color". This can also extend to include 4-AcO-MET which is thought of as largely being a prodrug to 4-HO-MET anyway and the same effects and qualities for the most part. Sometimes the latter gets referred to as "Comet" or "Azomet", which no doubt comes from a phonetic pronunciation of the acronym. But the name "Colour" sounds familiar and safe to people, I think. When asked, I describe it as mushrooms' friendlier cousin with nothing to prove; it has a laidback attitude, a clean headspace, and shroom-like fractal visuals galore. I never end up in one of those hellishly intense introspective trips where I analyze all my flaws under a microscope of self-criticism and psychedelic moral ideology. Instead Colour offers a warm, fun, friendly trip with no strings attached.

I've recently heard DOM referred to as "wind pills" by a Brazilian because of how empty a gel cap containing a full dose appears to be, containing mostly just air.
"Wind pills"? That's hilarious. Sounds like an OTC med for treating an upset stomach / bad gas 😂

A lot of times, DOx-class psychedelic amphetamines are put onto blotter because they're potent enough to where a single dose can be contained in a blotter or two. The drawback is blotter has a tendency to be called "acid" even when the drug is not LSD, as you know, and given the slow onset and relatively steep potency incline of DOx drugs, this is dangerous. An impatient user doubling their dose could be a real problem much more easily than would on LSD where the increase in dose would require several magnitudes higher volume before it became a serious medical issue.

There are also size 6 capsules and/or "buffer" powders, though buffers require proper milling with the active ingredient to ensure homogenization.

DOC didn't mix well with MXE for me. The stimulation with those compounds messes with essential processes in the dissociation cascade.
Honestly, DOC was a rough ride for me. I love DOM and seek it from time to time. DOI was also fun, and I would do it again if it comes around. DOB is also excellent though it carries a heavy body load, and the isolated R-isomer is definitely worth checking out if you get the chance; just be aware: it's extremely potent and nothing to traipse into lightly.

However DOC rubbed the wrong way all three times I've tried it. I'd probably give it another go just to see what a different batch is like by comparison, but given its duration, it's a bit of an investment of time, ya know? It was visual, but I was having as hard time enjoying anything. The body load was not just intense but also unpleasant. My neck and shoulders hurt. I kept stretching but to little avail. Nausea was coming and going in waves, and appetite was non-existent, a rarity for me, even on speedy drugs. Not so with DOC which seemed to almost be clutching my throat.

By substituting functional groups there are probably two or three dozen compounds in this family that are psychedelic, active, and perhaps worthy of exploration though. Have you sampled others besides Department of Corrections (DOC 😂)?

No I haven't. I'm not willing to put up with much body loads anymore.

Do you boof or take it orally? The former does cut out a lot of the negatives you list.

No I haven't. I'm not willing to put up with much body loads anymore.

Do you boof or take it orally? The former does cut out a lot of the negatives you list.
I generally don't consider boofing unless there's some real true value in doing so. I'm generally ok with oral ingestion, though I don't mind vaporizing or smoking the right substance either. Insufflation I try to avoid but I'll do it if need be. IM is mostly only for steroids or the occasional K muscle bump. IV is too hardcore for any regularity, but once in a while it's incredible IVing DMT fumarate, DPT.HCL, or Ketamine. This isn't too often though.

Plus idk about plugging two hits of DOC on blotter. I suppose it could be mostly extracted into a solution though. I doubt it would affect longevity and my guess is there would still be significant body load, which I don't mind as long as I've got something to channel it into. For many, many hours. This is a good choice perhaps for the right festival when you get there early… maybe. I don't know. But for my proverbial $0.02 DOM is not a bad body load. DOI was acceptable. DOB was rough but worth it. DOC was rough, maybe not worth it. That's just how I felt about it though. I know there are many others. I haven't had the pleasure yet of trying most of them. They're not for the casual hobbyist, that's for sure.

Imed 20 mgs, was plenty for a nice dissociative experience, watching point break 1991. Dad snoring loudly, cat meowing, and deep breathing, want more but know addiction, and know best to refrain. Definitely helped feframed things and thought more logical on experience. Been having anxiety and stressing with job.glad it helped!!

32 mgs of this batch imed was too much, last post imed. Blood pressure rose too high, heart seemed to beat. It could be batch dependant but this dose is enough. Less can be more

Sub q ed 32 mgs. Intra muscle takes effect more rapily and effects are present within a few minutes. Sub q was not as rapid acting and came almost in waves over a longer time. No blood pressure rising or heart beating fasterer. I will say for full therapuetic effects Intra m is superior, at less of a dose. Im hit fast , does its job , then its over. Sub q leaves a bit of lingering around. Intra is more intense and for full benefits , would recommend this, with less mgs.

On paper, it says im and sub q is about the same or similar , and I didnt find this the case . Im is a bit hardcore , and can see where sub q can be an option instead of a full needle in muscle, a small poke, in sub q fat.