• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Fluorexetamine (3-F-2’-oxo-PCE; FXE) Thread

Cant wait to trip on FXE again but im giving it week or two for tolerance to drop back down, which actually works surprisingly well with this stuff. If i space it out i can usually hole after my second 250mg plugged dose, the first one gets me just about there but that redose is the banger. After that im good for awhile, very futuristic cyberpunk sorta hole. Love this stuff ❤️

The other night I completely misplaced my O-PCE. Couldn't find it anywhere so I had to tear apart my whole room from top to bottom to find it. Eventually found it in garbage. Must have fallen off my shelf.

I took advantage of tearing apart my room by rearranging it into a set up that came to me while tripping and the vibe is so much better.

Anyways, while looking for my O-PCE I found a 650mg rock of FXE, so as frustrating as the ordeal was it wasn't all bad

Got 2.5g a week ago, enjoyed my vacations quite a bit. I usually IV, wife usually IMs, so we mixed up our usual 2G/10mL (2mg/U) strength elixir... double the typical prescription concentration of 100mg/mL so we don't need to deal with inserting quite so much volume.

Started at 20mg, then 40mg, then 60mg. Each about a half hour apart. I'll admit, I was expecting K, so I was a little disappointed at first... The differences were uncomfortable. Those three doses were all I did the first day, and I came away feeling a little disgruntled, but we I tried again the next day, with renewed interest. Went straight for 50mg, and I was pleasantly surprised at the similarities to my familiar kitty.

Over the next few days I had many trips. I'd top up 100mg every half hour or so, remaining right at the veil, sometimes punching through into my shiny bubble of float, sometimes just enjoying the psychedelica around me. Never was it quite as overpowering as K, and it was really nice to not be so anesthetized. I could get up and walk around unless I was reallllly out of it. Music wasn't quite so debilitating -- on K, the effect of music is completely overpowering, and I need to play it at whisper volume unless I want to be, well, emotionally controlled with memories and experiences. Not so much with this.

Our eyes generally didn't want to agree with each other, like K, but we could often at least interact with our phones with one eye closed, without waiting for something resembling sobriety. Overall, the clarity of mind and clearheadedness of this were very nice.

I've built quite a tolerance to K over the years. 100mg of K will generally not hole me, but I will be too intoxicated to move for a while. 200mg would hole me for a bit. I did feel like the tolerance of the fox grew a bit over the few days we hung out, but not drastically.

The wife pointed out that one major difference was K's euphoria was non-present. She said K felt like hippies and warmth, while F was all suits and ties. Get the job done, without it being warm and fuzzy. She's right... I personally find the psychological and mental stimulation to be warm and familiar, but there's no real body euphoria per se. No real rush for us.

Her trips were mostly 40mg IM bumps, and she enjoyed herself immensely. At the peaks, walking would be difficult, but moments later it was easier. Nothing quite so robot-walking-meat-suit as K.

Overall, because of the longer durations of trips, we bumped less often than we did on K, which made the 2.5g last way longer than it would have if it were K. 2.5g lasted from Thursday to Monday, while that much K would've lasted from Thursday to Saturday.

Like ketamine IV is most effective at 100 % , in the blood steam. Intra nasal is only 45 %. Oral is 20-27 % or similar. Is it okay to ask if its okay to heat the crystals in a spoon, draw it up in insulin pin, and inject iv?

Like ketamine IV is most effective at 100 % , in the blood steam. Intra nasal is only 45 %. Oral is 20-27 % or similar. Is it okay to ask if its okay to heat the crystals in a spoon, draw it up in insulin pin, and inject iv?
Personally, I mix up 2g sugar/powdered into 10mL of hot water into a sterilized IV vial. This makes a concentration of 200mg/mL, or one unit on the insulin rig equals 2mg of product. 25 units is 50mg, for example. This allows us to dose specific mg easily, without large volumes of liquid.

Yes, a spoon is fine, and heat will always be helpful for sterilization! Harm reduction can't be overemphasized.

EDIT: It was always recommended to me that we must be careful with IV because, if we inject slowly, we may be overcome with the trip before we remove the gear from our arm, and that could be dangerous. Larger doses can come upon us suddenly, and completely, and that needle better be removed, re-capped or disposed of safely, and we better be reclined and comfortable, ALL before our bus arrives. This isn't playing around, it's a fast-arriving bus!

Last edited:
There's no need to heat the crystals in a spoon. Ketamine.HCl dissolves very easily in water, about the same way table salt does.

Also fixing up and hitting a vein is so … not chill. And the effects are quite intense. Most of the time I don't want to go that hard on Ketamine. Once in a great while, sure, I'll get suited and booted, and take turns plunging deep into a k-hole with a trip-sitter buddy, but otherwise correctly insufflating ketamine.hcl isn't a bad form of administration. It's an acceptable compromise to IV and it makes the drug more social – fun and easy to do with others. Who doesn't like feeling of passing around a mirror with fine, long rails of white powder cut out on it with their friends? It's a global pastime among most drug users.

To be fair, boofing is a non-social RoA, too, maybe even more so. You know… if you're gonna suitcase something like that, you're kinda on your own solo mission in the bathroom for a short spell to get things… shituated, as it were (ah thank you). :ROFLMAO:

This stuff has incredible antidepressant effects when done at high doses and eliciting a very strong psychedelic trip. 3 days later after my "hellish" experience that I had with it has brought me to a profound peace with myself and the world.

I see a lot of young males on youtube struggling with similar thoughts that I have had about this world. I wonder how different the world would be if everyone was able to endure the same experience I did and then come out on the other side seeing light and God in everything.

Suffering is the greatest teacher, we all have the responsibility to gain some perspective on it and turn it into something positive.

No matter how bad things get externally (what we cant control) we can respond in a way that flips it on its head and says "go fuck yourself satan"

You ain't gonna bring me down. In fact, I invite you to do your worst. I'm not afraid of even the worst pain you can inflict on me.

Such a powerful realization all this is. Just wish I could put it into better words to explain it to the world.

Such a powerful realization all this is. Just wish I could put it into better words to explain it to the world.

"Overwhelmed as one would be, placed in my position/
Such a heavy burden now to be the one/
Born to bear and bring to all the details of our ending/
To write it down for all the world to see/
But I forgot my pen/
Shit the bed again/
Typical"

Rosetta Stoned, Tool

This stuff has incredible antidepressant effects when done at high doses and eliciting a very strong psychedelic trip. 3 days later after my "hellish" experience that I had with it has brought me to a profound peace with myself and the world.

Suffering is the greatest teacher, we all have the responsibility to gain some perspective on it and turn it into something positive.
What way of using did you do, Iv, Im, nasal ? In addition, how many mgs, if you dont mind?

Maybe Intramuscular isn't as risky as iv, and has close to the same potency. Nasal is only forty five percent. So true we get tired of things not working, and have to find a way to turn things in our favor; otherwise they simply wont be in our favor and cause more suffering, sadness, sub-par feelings of not living up to our potential.

What way of using did you do, Iv, Im, nasal ? In addition, how many mgs, if you dont mind?

Maybe Intramuscular isn't as risky as iv, and has close to the same potency. Nasal is only forty five percent. So true we get tired of things not working, and have to find a way to turn things in our favor; otherwise they simply wont be in our favor and cause more suffering, sadness, sub-par feelings of not living up to our potential.
I used to consume MXE and ketamine intramuscular and it was obviously very effective. For this substance however, I have opted for rectal administration for the really intense psychedelic experiences and nasal for the light/therapeutic effects.

They are definitely two different beasts in the sense that rectal brought me a much more mindblowing and hard to handle experience so you really need to be careful with the dosage amount if you choose to consume it that way.

With nasal I could rail some really big lines and not reach that same intensity. I tried sublingual for awhile because CosmicCharlie (RIP) recommended it and it didn't do much for me when compared to nasal/rectal.

And honestly I have a lot of experience with these dissociative drugs so I don't usually weigh my doses these days, don't even have a scale anymore. For the really intense trip I recently had I just eyed out a solid line estimated around 75-100mgs (I think I'm pretty good at eyeing for what that's worth) and plugged it. It was extremely intense so tread carefully if you do decide to do rectal/IM/IV.

Start small and increase dosage. I would recommend 20-30mg for a beginner.

And absolutely, something I'm coming to terms with is that external success seems to be elusive for me. I have hope things will work out in the future if I keep trying to do the right thing but nothing is guaranteed! It's okay to lose. At the end of the day we will all have to accept deep losses in our lives no matter how superficially successful our lives are.

BTW I love your username innerpeace is very valuable and most people don't appreciate it unless they have had deep mystical experiences that have brought them to that realization or are spiritual seekers that dive deep into awakening through study and other methods beyond psychedelics.

Last edited:
Did third dose. First time doing IM fxe, first two times did intranasal 16 mgs and 25 mgs. This time weighed out 20 mgs, dissolved in in bac water. injected. Surprised it took as long as it did to work and thought hmmmm , maybe hit a vein, idk, but within a few minutes thought, nothing, then, within five minutes felt it go down leg, then up around shoulder and felt a change fast. Most intenseness lasted maybe, fifteen or twenty minutes half an hour, maybe an hour . Seems to have improved mood, and thats what its use was for. Seemed to help confidence,, strengths, feeling better about me as a human being bc were all perfect and equal in Sources, Dows, eyes, even though we can be influenced from material things , we see, and it seems to effect us.

Last edited:
were all perfect and equal in Sources, Dows, eyes, right?
Yes, we have the same Sources, and we're all perfect and equal in the Dow Jones Industrial Index's eyes.

I find insufflation works just fine as a RoA. Injecting doesn't seem worthy of the hassle and the pinprick, etc.

Surprised it took as long as it did to work and thought hmmmm , maybe hit a vein, idk,
That doesn't make sense. If you had hit a vein, you'd know it pretty much right away bc it would not delay the onset; it would hasten it instead.

i have the feeling that this compound is a little overhyped and just sold agressively nowadays. can anybody confirm this? i think there are better arylcyclohexylamines out there. didnt had the chance to try it yet though.

i have the feeling that this compound is a little overhyped and just sold agressively nowadays. can anybody confirm this? i think there are better arylcyclohexylamines out there. didnt had the chance to try it yet though.
Everything is sold aggressively if it has a little bit of positive feedback. I wouldn't say this drug is overhyped. Seems like the right amount of hype. I have yet to see anyone just lavish it with praise, but it's a pretty respectable drug on its own and worthy of exploring if you can snag it at a decent price.

Also worth noting: there are different homologues of FXE. Right now what's being called 3'-Fluoro-2-oxo-PCE may in fact be 2'-Fluoro-2-oxo-PCE.
"In April 2023 it was revealed by DrugsData.org that all their previously analyzed samples of fluorexetamine actually contained 2'-Fluoro-2-oxo-PCE (2-FXE, also known as CanKet) rather than 3'-Fluoro-2-oxo PCE (3-FXE). This was confirmed by a newly available reference standard for 2-FXE."
Relevant link: https://www.drugsdata.org/view.php?id=15191

Like ketamine this effects the bladder and when snorted is said to not swallow the drip, this is why im is preferred over intranasal. That and the fact im is close to the same percent of it ived, working , close to one hundred, verses nasally, its only forty five percent. From a health perceptive how often is best with fxe? Once a week for a while then take a break? Once a month? Once every two months? After reading it can cause severe bladder damage, it appears less is more with fxe.

Like ketamine this effects the bladder and when snorted is said to not swallow the drip, this is why im is preferred over intranasal. That and the fact im is close to the same percent of it ived, working , close to one hundred, verses nasally, its only forty five percent.
I believe it's different from person-to-person, you know, with each person having a different enzyme profile and personal metabolism. There isn't a set amount, per se; however, Ketamine is a prescription drug used both as an anesthetic and to treat acute spells of depression otherwise immune to traditional antidepressant drug therapy, so that alone indicates it is not ordinarily a problem until people start abusing the drug.

We know that ketamine is the actual substance that causes damage to the bladder upon contact, not a metabolite of ketamine. The ketone – a double-bonded oxygen that gives the compound its "2-Oxo" nomenclature – probably lends the molecule some pharmacokinetic shielding, preserving the molecule unchanged until it gets to the bladder. MXE, FXE, HXE, DMXE and O-PCE would all suffer from this same dilemma (among others), in theory, but bc they are more potent, less drug is taken in a single dose and so less damage is inflicted on the user. Of course, there's 3-MeO-PCE, which is the same drug minus the ketone group, and I wonder how it stacks up in terms of relative toxicity. There's controversial evidence that excessive NMDA-receptor antagonism can lead to brain lesions, at least it does so in rats given large doses of arylcyclohexylamines, but that might be bc the rat brain has a higher metabolism.

There are papers published on supposed Olney's lesions found in the brains of "Ketamine addicts" but I'm fairly dubious of Chinese science literature, and the authors' attitude toward "drug addicts" smack of heavy bias and a lack of quality peer-review.

Regarding insufflation: I agree that IM, IV and other RoAs not involving first-pass metabolism may do a lot to avoid this bladder issue since it doesn't send Ketamine into first-pass and the body has more time and chance to metabolize it into something less toxic to the body's organs before excretion occurs. When most ppl snort a drug they tend to sniff too vigorously, shooting a large portion of the drug into the back of the throat and the sinuses where it further drips and is swallowed and introduced more quickly to the bladder.

A wiser way to insufflate K, or any drug, is:
  1. Cut smaller lines to give your nasal mucosa more time to absorb the drug. (If you have to do gangster rails of K to feel it, it's time for a tolerance break after tapering down as needed.)
  2. Sniff gently – just enough to pull the powder into the cavity of your nose where the nasal mucosa is, not past it in the sinuses.
  3. Pinch your nose shut right at the end of the snort before you've finished inhaling.
  4. Keep your nose pinched for maybe 20 - 30 seconds to aide in absorption
  5. Tilt your head back slightly so when you let go of your nose, crumbs don't go spilling out if any are present.
Generally make sure the powder is chopped up very finely, as this will aide in absorption. And do more, smaller lines rather than fewer, gigantic lines. Spit out any drip. Keep that K out of your gut as much as you can to avoid unnecessary exposure to the bladder.

From a health perceptive how often is best with fxe? Once a week for a while then take a break? Once a month? Once every two months? After reading it can cause severe bladder damage, it appears less is more with fxe.
I'm not sure anyone here can answer for real for reals until there's more clinical data available. Staying dissociated for long periods of time most likely is not good for your brain or body. My best conjecture is that doing some K (or FXE, et al.) here and there on the weekends and holiday is probably fine. Using dissos every single day for a number of years might fuck with your health, some people more than others, but just try to use responsibly, like you have good sense, and don't wantonly chase a buzz. It's a bad look and bad P.R. for the harm reduction cause/movement/philosophy. Thanks for hearing me out! Much love and good luck.

I believe it's different from person-to-person, you know, with each person having a different enzyme profile and personal metabolism. There isn't a set amount, per se; however, Ketamine is a prescription drug used both as an anesthetic and to treat acute spells of depression otherwise immune to traditional antidepressant drug therapy, so that alone indicates it is not ordinarily a problem until people start abusing the drug.

We know that ketamine is the actual substance that causes damage to the bladder upon contact, not a metabolite of ketamine. The ketone – a double-bonded oxygen that gives the compound its "2-Oxo" nomenclature – probably lends the molecule some pharmacokinetic shielding, preserving the molecule unchanged until it gets to the bladder. MXE, FXE, HXE, DMXE and O-PCE would all suffer from this same dilemma (among others), in theory, but bc they are more potent, less drug is taken in a single dose and so less damage is inflicted on the user. Of course, there's 3-MeO-PCE, which is the same drug minus the ketone group, and I wonder how it stacks up in terms of relative toxicity. There's controversial evidence that excessive NMDA-receptor antagonism can lead to brain lesions, at least it does so in rats given large doses of arylcyclohexylamines, but that might be bc the rat brain has a higher metabolism.

There are papers published on supposed Olney's lesions found in the brains of "Ketamine addicts" but I'm fairly dubious of Chinese science literature, and the authors' attitude toward "drug addicts" smack of heavy bias and a lack of quality peer-review.

Regarding insufflation: I agree that IM, IV and other RoAs not involving first-pass metabolism may do a lot to avoid this bladder issue since it doesn't send Ketamine into first-pass and the body has more time and chance to metabolize it into something less toxic to the body's organs before excretion occurs. When most ppl snort a drug they tend to sniff too vigorously, shooting a large portion of the drug into the back of the throat and the sinuses where it further drips and is swallowed and introduced more quickly to the bladder.

1. Cut smaller lines to give your nasal mucosa more time to absorb the drug. (If you have to do gangster rails of K to feel it, it's time for a tolerance break after tapering down as needed.)
  2. Sniff gently – just enough to pull the powder into the cavity of your nose where the nasal mucosa is, not past it in the sinuses.
  3. Pinch your nose shut right at the end of the snort before you've finished inhaling.
  5. Tilt your head back slightly so when you let go of your nose, crumbs don't go spilling out if any are present.
Generally make sure the powder is chopped up very finely, as this will aide in absorption. And do more, smaller lines rather than fewer, gigantic lines. Spit out any drip. Keep that K out of your gut as much as you can to avoid unnecessary exposure to the bladder.

I'm not sure anyone here can answer for real for reals until there's more clinical data available. Staying dissociated for long periods of time most likely is not good for your brain or body. My best conjecture is that doing some K (or FXE, et al.) here and there on the weekends and holiday is probably fine. Using dissos every single day for a number of years might fuck with your health, some people more than others, but just try to use responsibly, like you have good sense, and don't wantonly chase a buzz. It's a bad look and bad P.R. for the harm reduction cause/movement/philosophy. Thanks for hearing me out! Much love and good luck.
I would think im would be more beneficial, esp for someone that doesn't use frequently at all. Its really quite easy when one is used to injection, and a insulin 1/2 needle is best used, bought at any otc pharmacy. Just draw it up in water or bac water, practice sterilization and inject. I can see other times, maybe a couple or few small lines. When I did im last time, a week or two ago, it didn't make the nose numb like intranasal did. It was different. 20 mgs was enough. Would try 25 next time. I can see how this can be abused. One must have mental discipline, like anything else, with all drugs. Thank you for sharing your well read and intelligent knowledge. I love you

I would think im would be more beneficial, esp for someone that doesn't use frequently at all. Its really quite easy when one is used to injection, and a insulin 1/2 needle is best used, bought at any otc pharmacy. Just draw it up in water or bac water, practice sterilization and inject. I can see other times, maybe a couple or few small lines. When I did im last time, a week or two ago, it didn't make the nose numb like intranasal did. It was different. 20 mgs was enough. Would try 25 next time. I can see how this can be abused. One must have mental discipline, like anything else, with all drugs. Thank you for sharing your well read and intelligent knowledge. I love you
Yeah sure, I get into muscle bumping dissos once in a while, though it's infinitely easier, to me, to sniff up something potent like 3-HO-PCP, of which I only need ~8 mg. I cannot imagine IM or IV could be warranted for recreational use consider how hard 8 mg intranasal hits.

The issue with IM, I think, is that many ppl have an aversion to needles, seeing it as 'too hardcore' as it's been associated with 'junkies' and drug abuse, regardless of the fact that it's IM not IV. It's more about appearances I think than actual fear of needles. After all, bodybuilders who IM steroids aren't seen in this same light, though society still judges them. I guess I'm surprised that the bioavailability of rectal administration of Ketamine (and presumably other dissos) is so low according to the data. Does this check out with others? I've never 'suit-cased' any K… other drugs, sure, but never thought about it with K for whatever reason until just now.

Tried this more gentle way of intranasal, twice since this post, and no drip at all. If it is, it's spit out. 20 mgs, still a new. Okay think it's felt now some. Since this post ,life has evolved, better, or best. Learned an important lesson, which helps me help others more in career, finincally, and as a human being.