• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Fluorexetamine (3-F-2’-oxo-PCE; FXE) Thread

There's no need to heat the crystals in a spoon. Ketamine.HCl dissolves very easily in water, about the same way table salt does.

Also fixing up and hitting a vein is so … not chill. And the effects are quite intense. Most of the time I don't want to go that hard on Ketamine. Once in a great while, sure, I'll get suited and booted, and take turns plunging deep into a k-hole with a trip-sitter buddy, but otherwise correctly insufflating ketamine.hcl isn't a bad form of administration. It's an acceptable compromise to IV and it makes the drug more social – fun and easy to do with others. Who doesn't like feeling of passing around a mirror with fine, long rails of white powder cut out on it with their friends? It's a global pastime among most drug users.

To be fair, boofing is a non-social RoA, too, maybe even more so. You know… if you're gonna suitcase something like that, you're kinda on your own solo mission in the bathroom for a short spell to get things… shituated, as it were (ah thank you). :ROFLMAO:
I've always been a fan of IM ketamine. Gives you enough time to get everything put away before, as my wife used to call it, "going all melty"! 😁

Imed at 32 mgs , wow , intense. Had to close eyes became overwhelming, almost psychedelic. Reminded me of an ecstacy day where did about two triple stack pills, snorted maybe half a pressed roll, and swallowed the other one and a half. Was in and out of conscious similar to this. Dissociative . Makes me think ketamine was possibly in them 🤷 idk

Is there a good way to address the situation we're in, where likely a majority of the discussion in here about FXE actually pertains to a different drug? Based on testing data, it seems like for a long time, the vast majority of the drugs sold as FXE may have actually been 2-Fluoro-2-oxo-PCE (aka 2f-nendck, aka CanKet.)

Happened with 2C-EF, and apparently happened with 2C-T-2 (represnted as 2C-T-7 back in the 90s.)

bladder ... not swallow the drip
this rumor never made sense to me... they have trials in journals for ketamine oral in medical settings, iirc... you'd think medical researchers would mention the bladder thing being much more prevalent with oral administration, right? or am i missing something?

i like ketamine oral (even though it's less potent)

they have trials in journals for ketamine oral in medical settings, iirc... you'd think medical researchers would mention the bladder thing being much more prevalent with oral administration
Good point. Also, w/oral admin, how much K remains unchanged after first-pass metabolism, and how does that compare to unchanged ketamine in the urine after insufflation, IM, and IV, respectively? (EDIT: This is partially rhetorical in that I don't expect anyone to have this particular data, but if anyone does in fact know, by all means, please share).

I've always been a fan of IM ketamine. Gives you enough time to get everything put away before, as my wife used to call it, "going all melty"! 😁
Ha, that's a great term, "going all melty". I like to say things become "Escher-esque" after Dutch artist M.C. Escher. Stairwells and doorways become confusing as hell to me…

Imed at 32 mgs , wow , intense. Had to close eyes became overwhelming, almost psychedelic. Reminded me of an ecstacy day where did about two triple stack pills, snorted maybe half a pressed roll, and swallowed the other one and a half. Was in and out of conscious similar to this. Dissociative . Makes me think ketamine was possibly in them 🤷 idk
Wow, that's intense. You're describing FXE, right? (or perhaps '2-FXE' if it's in fact 2-Fluoro-2'-oxo-PCE).

Is there a good way to address the situation we're in, where likely a majority of the discussion in here about FXE actually pertains to a different drug? Based on testing data, it seems like for a long time, the vast majority of the drugs sold as FXE may have actually been 2-Fluoro-2-oxo-PCE (aka 2f-nendck, aka CanKet.)
Maybe, but we don't have a way to know this for sure. This was just an assumption based on one lab's findings. I bet we'll see these analogues—x-FXE, if you will—popping up soon in your favorite RC dealer's menu given the relative popularity of whatever's being labelled "FXE" right now.

But I agree: there's a good chance this thread has been discussing 2-f-2'-oxo-PCE, and we might see any of the other configurations of x-f-2'-oxo-PCE in the near future, like 3-FXE, 4-FXE, and 5-FXE. So either widen this thread's perspective to include the analogs, or create new threads for each one as they become available on the RC scene, assuming they do so, right? Idk the subjective qualitative differences between these analogues to make a recommendation though. Maybe one day soon if the labs can get their shit straight… 🤣

Happened with 2C-EF, and apparently happened with 2C-T-2 (represnted as 2C-T-7 back in the 90s.)
No shit? Well hell, now I'm not sure if I've had 2C-T-7. I think I have, but anyways that was a long time ago. Would love to get some more of it now… those 2C-T-x compounds seem to be real ass-kickers. I guess I've always been shy to them in part due to their MAOI activity.

What was the story w/2C-EF?

Last edited:
this rumor never made sense to me... they have trials in journals for ketamine oral in medical settings, iirc... you'd think medical researchers would mention the bladder thing being much more prevalent with oral administration, right? or am i missing something?

i like ketamine oral (even though it's less potent)
yeah and it will be excreted through the kidneys and bladder whether or not you swallow the drip...

swallow the drip...
Tell her: "just the tip" :LOL:

Ah, it never gets old, lol. But yeah, that's a pretty good point. In fact, I was wondering how much does first-pass metabolism process Ketamine? Wouldn't it be funny if it turned out that swallowing it was in fact the safest route thanks to first-pass metabolism converting all K to a non-toxic metabolite? @nepalnt21 probably wouldn't mind that…

I guess I've always been shy to them in part due to their MAOI activity.

What was the story w/2C-EF?
It seems like 2C-T-2 doesn't have significant MAOi activity at active doses, which is pretty awesome. T7 was the culprit there. Plenty to like with it for some people, but it sounds like a lot of the love it got back in the 90s was because T2 was getting sold as T7. That also helps explain some of the extreme dosage discrepancies with it.

About five years ago, a vendor sold a bunch of 2C-T-2 plus 2C-B plus 2C-C as 2C-EF. The whole small and handy thread got corrupted with experiences with that mixture.

It seems like 2C-T-2 doesn't have significant MAOi activity at active doses, which is pretty awesome. T7 was the culprit there. Plenty to like with it for some people, but it sounds like a lot of the love it got back in the 90s was because T2 was getting sold as T7. That also helps explain some of the extreme dosage discrepancies with it.
Ok, I get it: Terminator 2 is better than the original, and that's rare for most movie franchises.

About five years ago, a vendor sold a bunch of 2C-T-2 plus 2C-B plus 2C-C as 2C-EF.
Haha, of course… whyTF is it the first or second move of every RC producer to go substituting Fluorine in like it's going outta style? Did you like MXE? Cool, well here's FXE, mahfucka! Did you like 3-HO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCP? That's nice, here's some 3-FL-PCP instead, main man. Oh you like alprazolam? Well here's fuckin' Flualprazolam, bitches, what! Bromzolam not cutting it for you? No prob, have some Flubromazolam and step it up a notch. Bippitty, boppity, FLUBRO!

The whole small and handy thread got corrupted with experiences with that mixture.
That's a jackass move we could've all done without. AND this underscores the need for reliable testing being available to the drug-taking public, or just, ya know, oversight.

Tell her: "just the tip" :LOL:

Ah, it never gets old, lol. But yeah, that's a pretty good point. In fact, I was wondering how much does first-pass metabolism process Ketamine? Wouldn't it be funny if it turned out that swallowing it was in fact the safest route thanks to first-pass metabolism converting all K to a non-toxic metabolite? @nepalnt21 probably wouldn't mind that…
It's norketamine (product of 1st pass metabolism) that's thought to be to urotoxic compound that damages the bladder

It's norketamine (product of 1st pass metabolism) that's thought to be to urotoxic compound that damages the bladder
I was under the impression that current studies imply Ketamine-induced vesicopathy is caused—either mostly, or entirely by—unchanged Ketamine reaching the bladder cells. I could be wrong; I don't stay on the bleeding edge of this topic, but it's one that interests me nonetheless. I defer to your expertise here.

Good God, man, I was skimming through literature and somehow came across info on this scary, nightmare, chemical-warfare agent called EA-3167. It's related to BZ, but longer-lasting and more potent. It's an anticholinergic deliriant designed and developed to be a non-lethal incapacitating agent, active ~2.5 µg/kg body weight w/a duration of 120 - 240 hours, or ya know, just 5 to 10 days with a 3-day peak. Nothing traumatizing and inhumane about using this stuff at all, nope.

Im for ketamine is about the same as fxe
  • IM: 6.5-13 mg/kg IM once
Would recommend start small,like everything, with this one 20-25 mgs. Again, 32 mgs intense, not used to disso's. They say this should be a last resort for depression. Nice to have this.

Lots of other things, a girlfriend, empathogens, psychedlics, goals, that can be used.

Has anyone else ever experienced concerning cardiac issues with FXE? Like, beyond the normal common side effects of dissociatives?

I have pretty extensive dissociative experience -- over 10+ years, with plenty of experience with all commonly available ones like mxe/3-meo/3-ho/dck/dmxe/o-pce etc., across a wide range of use profiles ranging from daily use for a max of a few weeks (mxe), to hole doses, binges lasting 3-5 days, smaller microdoses to enhance a movie or similar, and so on. I am familiar with the typical negative side effects of the drug class, like increases in blood pressure and heart rate, propensity for dehydration, all that stuff. Excepting the occassional binge, I live a very healthy life.

However, with FXE I have now had three occasions where I experienced some concerning symptoms. Specifically, towards the very tail end of a 2 or 3 day binge (with large, but not insane amounts -- maybe averaging around 500mg/day over 2-3 days, done in 25-30mg increments over a period of 8ish hours/day), my heart rate increased substantially, up to around 140bpm (measured) while sitting down and taking deep, controlled breaths. My average heart rate on fxe is normally around 90bpm. The onset of the increase was sudden, starting about 1 hour after my last dose of FXE, and lasted 20-30 minutes. Each time, there was an increase in head pressure prior to the sudden increase in heart rate. The increase in heart rate was quite similar to an intense panic attack, except I was not panicking (I mean, worried about the heart rate, but not stuck in a panic attack loop where the panic increases the heart rate and the heart rate increases the panic) and my heart rate did not decrease with controlled breathing, as it always has had whenever I've experienced panic symptoms. My heart rate continued to stay high for 20-30 minutes until my heart effectively "rebooted" -- not sure how else to word this -- and then returned to something closer to normal, around 95bpm. There was some noticeable heart strain afterwards, a chest soreness in the pectoral muscles, and some burping after the experience.

I have never had anything similar to this happen on any other dissociatives. It has only been FXE, and only in this specific use pattern with repeated dosing over a long duration. It was always during the tail end of an experience, always one hour after my last dose, always characterized by a disconcerningly high heart rate at rest lasting 20-30 minutes.

Has anyone experienced something similar or have any other information/theories/educated guesses about what could cause this or what exactly happened? I've spent a while reading about electrical issues potentially associated with ketamine and potassium/magnesium, but there's no real literature on fxe and frankly most of my reading for the studies on K is beyond my education. I did find this reddit post that describes an experience seemingly analogous to mine, but at much higher dosages with a different dissociative and much more serious effects: He also pointed to a potential potassium issue.

I'd love to hear anyone's thoughts or similar experiences. Honestly, after this happening three times, I'm probably done with FXE forever, despite loving it and not having had any other issues with it over the past year or two of use.

related to BZ, but longer-lasting and more potent.
i wonder of that's the stuff reported to have been brought to the hitchcock estate by some nasa (astronaut?) dude... they talk about three- story babies and shit like that, and apparently (iirc) the remnants of the experience lasted more than a few days.

crazy shit.

Im for ketamine is about the same as fxe
  • IM: 6.5-13 mg/kg IM once
This can't be right: 6.5 mg to 13 mg per kg of bodyweight? For instance I weight ~77 kg. So you mean to tell me I'm supposed to IM 500 mg - 1,000 mg? Or in other words, you're saying I should inject between half a gram and a gram of Ketamine or FXE? No thank you, sir. Nothing about that sounds safe. You should check that dose. I usually muscle bump around 120 - 150 mg K if I'm going that route. I kinda don't care that much about Special K, though.

Would recommend start small,like everything, with this one 20-25 mgs. Again, 32 mgs intense, not used to disso's.
I don't really need a recommendation; I've been using FXE (or 2FXE if that report is to be believed) since it first appeared in the RC scene, and MXE before that. Maybe that info is helpful to others, but I still don't see how that fits into your previous statement about 6.5-13 mg/kg IM.

They say this should be a last resort for depression. Nice to have this.
Yeah, and I'm not trying to be coy when I ask: but who are "they"? Something tells me "they" also stand to profit from the success of these drugs as antidepressants. Doesn't mean it doesn't work, but I'm just saying: it's worthy of consideration.

Lots of other things, a girlfriend, empathogens, psychedlics, goals, that can be used.
Let's be careful 1. not to objectify people and 'use' them or depend on them for our own personal happiness, and 2. not to exclude people based on gender or sexual orientation. I'm pretty sure you meant 'a boyfriend/girlfriend', not just exclusively "a girlfriend." It's not a great option in my opinion anyways, but still…

is that fxe cut with some stimulant still going around? or is it long gone?
That's what I was thinking, too; it kinda sounds like a stimulant. Having said that, I do sometimes encounter dissos that provide a strong CNS stimulation that I forget to anticipate sometimes. Like many ppl, K was the first disso I ever used and bc it's sedating I tend to think of dissos as being sedating, but they're not sometimes. For example 4-MeO-PCP has kept me awake all night back when I had a stash of it. That was some deep, philosophical, contemplative shit right there…

i wonder of that's the stuff reported to have been brought to the hitchcock estate by some nasa (astronaut?) dude... they talk about three- story babies and shit like that,
Idk, but I seriously, seriously doubt it. This stuff is not recreational. Typically this is true of deliriants. You know, we call psychedelics 'hallucinogens', and they're capable of producing true hallucinations but not without far exceeding the standard dose by at least an order of magnitude. Any drug effects where the go-to standard effect is sheer confusion, complete detachment from all reality, and pure delirium, well, that's obviously an insanely dangerous drug and there are good reasons why the U.S. government stopped pursuing it.

and apparently (iirc) the remnants of the experience lasted more than a few days.
At first I thought maybe you're talking about a psychedelic amphetamine from the DOx family – DOM, DOB, DOC, DOI, something like that. But none of them last more than a few days. Do you have any reference material for this? I'm intrigued now.

This can't be right: 6.5 mg to 13 mg per kg of bodyweight? For instance I weight ~77 kg. So you mean to tell me I'm supposed to IM 500 mg - 1,000 mg? Or in other words, you're saying I should inject between half a gram and a gram of Ketamine or FXE? No thank you, sir. Nothing about that sounds safe. You should check that dose. I usually muscle bump around 120 - 150 mg K if I'm going that route. I kinda don't care that much about Special K, though.

I don't really need a recommendation; I've been using FXE (or 2FXE if that report is to be believed) since it first appeared in the RC scene, and MXE before that. Maybe that info is helpful to others, but I still don't see how that fits into your previous statement about 6.5-13 mg/kg IM.

Yeah, and I'm not trying to be coy when I ask: but who are "they"? Something tells me "they" also stand to profit from the success of these drugs as antidepressants. Doesn't mean it doesn't work, but I'm just saying: it's worthy of consideration.

Let's be careful 1. not to objectify people and 'use' them or depend on them for our own personal happiness, and 2. not to exclude people based on gender or sexual orientation. I'm pretty sure you meant 'a boyfriend/girlfriend', not just exclusively "a girlfriend." It's not a great option in my opinion anyways, but still…
They must be talking about putting one totally under. Again, I have little experience with dissos. Going by the drugs.com website and seen it on another website. Tried to attach a screen shot . Appears bl doesn't have that option.

Well people can help people feel better . When one smiles at you, like if you have handsome facial features or as a female cute facial features. Same with doing drugs together, it's a unity, esp when you trust the other.

fuck, damn dude...

sorry to hear it.

is that fxe cut with some stimulant still going around? or is it long gone?

My understanding is that it's no longer available and hasn't been for a while. I have seen maybe a couple of people selling off the last of their stock of it in the past year, but it's always been labeled as such. It's always possible that what I have is that, however I have used a good amount of FXE over the past couple years (~20g) and the effects have always been consistent, across multiple batches and vendors. If I was using the one with the 8% cut, then I think I'd have to have been using it this entire time, since I've noticed no change in subjective effects over the past two years.

I'd love to hear anyone's thoughts or similar experiences. Honestly, after this happening three times, I'm probably done with FXE forever, despite loving it and not having had any other issues with it over the past year or two of use.
I got nothing with this but I will say a big fan of FXE has passed recently, he is all over this thread. And although maybe not the cause of death days before he passed said he had a heart attack. Not sure how relevant that is. Causation is hard to prove when there are so many variables. In fact I don't even believe we could do controlled studies anymore in 2024. Too many people on too many things. Nevertheless warnings should be heeded.

It is possible all the drugs together stressed the nervous system. But when things like this happen I would take the message seriously. Our body tells us things everyday.

Good luck, stay healthy.