• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Fluorexetamine (3-F-2’-oxo-PCE; FXE) Thread

Ive had the same main connect in China for many, many years and they are top notch. Everything that has been sent of to lab for testing had always comeback as what its supposed to be and extremely high purity. Ive dealt with numerous other Chinese vendors and never had a problems. Never had package go missing from China on the NL and ive done countless orders.

They are generally over weight if anything especially if ordering alot. Generally tho i really feel out a vendor through correspondence, there has deff be ones i had bad feeling and i just listened to my gut. Of the pricing seems outrageously cheap, or they are selling compounds are banned in China id not order from them.

I have two primary vendors i go thru but one in particular i use 90 % of the time. Getting RCs straight outta China yourself saves you so much in the end. Ive got a bunch of Domestic Vendors i use for stuff too, but if i can go right and it saves me hundreds why not. Ive been doing this RC thing for going on two decades and ive had overwhelmingly in positive experiences.

But yeah just sending money to some random dude advertising advertising on ali baba or something wouldnt be the best idea. Its best to find a legit looking clearnet site and placing a smaller order first to see if they deliver. But to say that the Chinese just rob people is not true, majority of RCs are being made in China that are being sold domestically are being made over there anyways, so why not cut out the middle man...

Sorry if this has been pointes out - just posting in this thread since it seems to be available FXE might be the 2-F isomer rather than the 3-F. Refer to drugsdata testing on submitted FXE samples, and a recent trial sold as FXE matched reagents of the something sold as 3-F was consistent with those tests found on DD. Haven't fully lab confirmed though. Stay safe friends, and it's still a wonderful chem ime.

Okay. Been experimenting with this compound quite a bit now. Began with IM use which quickly turned into IV use. In the beginning, I had some truly beautiful and insightful experiences with IV as the ROA, but now thing have taken a sinister turn. First off, tolerance became an inevitable outcome, but what started to happen is a bit disturbing. Now when I fix a shot and blast that shit, I either barley feel a thing or I completely black out and go into a catatonic like state with absolutely no memory of what occured. Yesterday, I did a shot and then immediately began to fix another as I had no recollection of the initial shot (150mg) but my girlfriend told me I had just done a shot and went bye bye for a min.

Very sad and scary. So instead of IV i muscled my next dose. I was completely fine at first. I told my girl that I was going outside on the deck to cool off and then I went up the stair case to grab the mail. Looking inside the mailbox was my last memory. I then found myself back inside on the bed. My girl had told me she went looking for me and found me at the top of the steps completely catatonic. She had to guide me down the steps and back into our room. I mean fuck, I could have fallen down a flight of concrete stairs.

Ive had some blackouts also, one time id been going at it all night in a hotel and had some really good holes mixed with n2O. Then on a big redose i just completely blacked out for about an hour and my girlfriend said i was walking around tho. But when she talked to me i made no sense at all in my responses back to her. When i started coming down i didnt even realize it had happened, just felt like i lost a few mins tops.

You really need to be careful with this stuff when you start going for high doses cuz it can be pretty unpredictable at times. Ive had tons of trips using similar amounts and stuff like that didnt happen. Despite its drawbacks i still really love the drug. Ran into some stomach problems recently after using heavy sublingual dosages daily for about a month straight.

Taking some time off from the drug maybe three weeks or something like that. Have a new batch arriving this week, so with that and what i have left maybe got 35 grams or so in the stash. Im changing my relationship with it and using the drug as a treat, like one trip a month and only plug it heavily diluted. Im thinking two doses of 250mgs and calling it a night after that.

Ive had some blackouts also, one time id been going at it all night in a hotel and had some really good holes mixed with n2O. Then on a big redose i just completely blacked out for about an hour and my girlfriend said i was walking around tho. But when she talked to me i made no sense at all in my responses back to her. When i started coming down i didnt even realize it had happened, just felt like i lost a few mins tops.

You really need to be careful with this stuff when you start going for high doses cuz it can be pretty unpredictable at times. Ive had tons of trips using similar amounts and stuff like that didnt happen. Despite its drawbacks i still really love the drug. Ran into some stomach problems recently after using heavy sublingual dosages daily for about a month straight.

Taking some time off from the drug maybe three weeks or something like that. Have a new batch arriving this week, so with that and what i have left maybe got 35 grams or so in the stash. Im changing my relationship with it and using the drug as a treat, like one trip a month and only plug it heavily diluted. Im thinking two doses of 250mgs and calling it a night after that.

I’m backing off fxe. It just ceased to produce its original pleasant effects. Tried a shot of it last of it last night and i had a panic attack, though other substances were involved. Still, I used to mix these compounds together and had no issues arise. It’s just strange that it turned on me all of the sudden.

I just got some 3-ho-pcp today and at least that still works beautifully. I’m surprised that more don’t like it.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, my girl also had a disturbing reaction after a shot as well, right before my episode. She began babbling making no sense, slammed her dome agaisnt the back of the headboard of the bed then fell off the the foot of the bed. She sort of landed on her head, fortunately I was still lucid and broke her fall a little bit. Not a good fxe day. So yeah I’m backing off this compound.

Just got some FXE, never used it before. It is quite crystalline, and a kind of opaque but with a very light purple (lavender-pinkish?) tint. Anyone had it this color before? This pics of FXE I've seen have the same crystalline look, but seem to be somewhere between white & transparent/glassy, like an opaque glassy frosted look. Which, again, fits here EXCEPT for the slight lavender/purple/pink hue.

I never IM/IV, so I plan to snort it. I'm wondering if I try to break it down with credit card or razor blade, how powder / fluffy can it get? Will it stay crystalline like sea salt or break down to be more like fine table salt, or can I get it powdery? I'd obviously prefer to get it as powdery as possible.

I'm going to a BDSM play party tonight with my gf. Note, we happen to love sex on ketamine, and we like trying new stuff, so I was thinking just maybe we'd give this a whirl tonight, particularly since people say it gives you some energy boost (maybe that's only if it has that 8% stimulant added, which I think I read is in the more crystalline stuff, so maybe this has it? - please correct me if I'm wrong). My point is wondering if anyone thinks this is something you would want to do in private in a controlled environment for first use, or thinks it is not good for sensual events or public events, or whatever. As noob on this stuff, any info appreciated.

I also used to mix different stuff, as I used to be hardcore psychonaut 20 years ago (back when I was a moderator on this site), and still dabble a bit. Was wondering if FXE mixes well with 2cb, foxy, 4-ho-dipt, 4-aco-dmt, 5-meo-dmt, ecstasy, methylone, or acid?

Oh, I do have a marquis reagent for testing ecstasy. Anyone know what color FXE should turn the reagent? I'd be curious to try just to be as sure as possible I got the real deal.

Thanks,
~psychoblast~

Is anyone microdosing this stuff, at ten to twenty mgs, nasal ? Does it help mood boost significantly without too many negative effects?

If so, how would it compare to microdosing acid?

Is anyone microdosing this stuff, at ten to twenty mgs, nasal ? Does it help mood boost significantly without too many negative effects?

Ive used it in light doses many times for a mood and energy boost on mornings when i was lacking in sleep. It actually worked incredibly well for this and i had an amazing day at work. Do to its stimulating nature and moderate duration it was perfect tool to help get me through work easily.

This was around the 20mg mark and i wouldnt really call it a microdose, moreso just a little taste. With my permatolerance tho it was close to one. Was deff different that acid in low dose cuz you can feel the mild dissociating effects which make a little introverted.

When LSD does the opposite and makes me outing going and extroverted in any dose i use it at. Either drugs work wonders for depression, the FXE's afterglow period is significantly longer tho.

Still pissed I received a shit ton of bromazolam instead of the fxe I originally intended on getting way many months back. The money value I came out on top so I just dealt with it, but now I'm kinda too sucked into bromazolam it sucks.

Would've liked to try this one, maybe will yet.

Still pissed I received a shit ton of bromazolam instead of the fxe I originally intended on getting way many months back. The money value I came out on top so I just dealt with it, but now I'm kinda too sucked into bromazolam it sucks.

Its a really good Dissociative man one of the best ive ever had. Right up there with MXE and its other analogs. Its like a hybrid of MXE and Ketamine, but with a little more of speedy push. But in a good way, a clean stimulation and warm euphoria. The holes from it are absolutely breathtaking, some of the best ive ever had in my life.

Especially if you only use it sparingly and then go for the deep dive. They are incredibly vivid and if i dose it just right i can remember them fully and bring alot back from experience. When you mix it with Nitrous is one of the most epic combos out there, period.

Bromaz slaps me the fuck into tomorrow. It's a one-way time machine: take some, wake up in the future. But srsly, my brain does not function correctly on that shiz. Which surprises me because it's basically just alprazolam but with bromine in place of one of its chlorine atoms, substituting one halogen for another, albeit heavier, one.

Yeah it's generally worth checking out, especially if you like dissos.

When you mix it with Nitrous is one of the most epic combos out there, period.
Interesting. Normally I don't really care that much about nitrous, or aka: hippie crack, lol. I mean, it's okay, but I never thought to try it w/FXE. I'm gonna have to grab my old stash of FXE, a balloon and crack into some nitrous now… on a mission, for science! Lol

Is anyone microdosing this stuff, at ten to twenty mgs, nasal ?
Yes, I've used it before kind of like this, though I didn't really consider it microdosing. I can insufflate 15 mg and feel it subtly doing its thing. I've also found that it's fun to mix with ~15 mg 3-HO-PCE.

Does it help mood boost significantly without too many negative effects?
Personally I think so, but who knows? It could just be all in my head / placebo. I don't think it is, but then that's how placebos work…

I'm probably the wrong person to talk to about this subject, bc I don't really believe in so-called microdosing. Anytime I under-dose LSD I'm left feeling frustrated, twitchy, and pissed off I didn't take more. I find the experience overall distracting and subtly disquieting, while at the same team I'm underwhelmed by the experience, leaving me wishing I had taken more acid. These effects disappear when I dose properly (~300–400 µg). So to compare, a low dose of FXE beats a “microdose” (say, ¼ of a standard 100µg hit, or i.e.: 25 µg) of LSD.

I just got some 3-ho-pcp today and at least that still works beautifully. I’m surprised that more don’t like it.
Man I fucking LOVE that drug, are you kidding me? That shit is my fucking JAM. I have expanded so many minds with this compound it's unbelievable. That shit is 🔥

Its a really good Dissociative man one of the best ive ever had. Right up there with MXE and its other analogs. Its like a hybrid of MXE and Ketamine, but with a little more of speedy push. But in a good way, a clean stimulation and warm euphoria. The holes from it are absolutely breathtaking, some of the best ive ever had in my life.
I would use it for microdosing . I find microdosing 1p-lsd even at 7-10 mcg works very well for myself. Placebo? if it is, ill take it. Feel more slowed down and happy and not anxious , real chilled in social situations. did about 10 microdoses so far, which took two months to get through a 1p tab. went as low as 3 mcgs one day. James Fadiman has some fantastic research on microdosing this. about 10 seems best. This is mainly what id use it for social situations, which is mostly my intention.

Shrooms or sub 4 typamines seem to be more introverted than lsd. ive tried microdosing 4-aco-dmt, and find lsd is much better at feeling more chilled and a certain serotine feeling, receptor related to lsd. I find shrooms or related compounds best to just do a full on journey , not microdose, do them few and far between. I did dose about six weeks apart but I didn't use any psychedelic's for over two years and seemed to be going through depression, low times, and saw studies on . psilocybin , where they were used a month apart. But, remember these people , in these studdies have never done psilocybin , and probally wont do it afterwards , they were used for studies. Definitely noticed at about the same dose, tolerance built in six weeks.

Why do you feel fxe is more of a keep to yourself, introverted compound?

Wouldnt use fxe necessarily depression because ive been through that, at least thought I did a few months back, but not really going through that currently so much, knock on wood. I found the best thing for depression or even "the blues" is talking to people face to face, socializing, which these tools help with. Thank you so much for chiming in.

Last edited:
Okay. Been experimenting with this compound quite a bit now. Began with IM use which quickly turned into IV use. In the beginning, I had some truly beautiful and insightful experiences with IV as the ROA, but now thing have taken a sinister turn. First off, tolerance became an inevitable outcome, but what started to happen is a bit disturbing. Now when I fix a shot and blast that shit, I either barley feel a thing or I completely black out and go into a catatonic like state with absolutely no memory of what occured. Yesterday, I did a shot and then immediately began to fix another as I had no recollection of the initial shot (150mg) but my girlfriend told me I had just done a shot and went bye bye for a min.

Very sad and scary. So instead of IV i muscled my next dose. I was completely fine at first. I told my girl that I was going outside on the deck to cool off and then I went up the stair case to grab the mail. Looking inside the mailbox was my last memory. I then found myself back inside on the bed. My girl had told me she went looking for me and found me at the top of the steps completely catatonic. She had to guide me down the steps and back into our room. I mean fuck, I could have fallen down a flight of concrete stairs.
Reminds me of the tail end of my MXE phase. Working memory goes to shit you can't remember if you locked the door right after stepping out the house. Perception of time goes to shit you will think your last dose was longer ago than it actually was. And once you start dosing too high you can black out, have seizures, panic attacks, etc. It becomes a totally different drug once you push it too far.

It would give me the most insane paranoias too. I would think my mail had anthrax, or one time I became convinced this Chinese vendor I'd been using was a federal honeypot, or another time I became convinced that my long-time MXE vendor was cutting my orders with 3-MeO-PCP. The list goes on and on.

And ofc the simplest explanation for these changing effects is tolerance, but for some reason dissociatives push you towards the most absurd rationalizations. "Light/dark" batches, Chinese vs EU batches, polymorphisms, etc.. It's fascinating once you take a step back.

Damn yo holy shit, glad you're alright from that. I've had some intense delusions through heavy dissociative use, especially when combined with stimulant use.

They seem kind of diabolical in nature in some way. But I mean, I think they have their merit when used therapeutically, they've certainly given me some of the most interesting times of my life. And some of the worst.

Reminds me of the tail end of my MXE phase. Working memory goes to shit you can't remember if you locked the door right after stepping out the house. Perception of time goes to shit you will think your last dose was longer ago than it actually was. And once you start dosing too high you can black out, have seizures, panic attacks, etc. It becomes a totally different drug once you push it too far.

It would give me the most insane paranoias too. I would think my mail had anthrax, or one time I became convinced this Chinese vendor I'd been using was a federal honeypot, or another time I became convinced that my long-time MXE vendor was cutting my orders with 3-MeO-PCP. The list goes on and on.

And ofc the simplest explanation for these changing effects is tolerance, but for some reason dissociatives push you towards the most absurd rationalizations. "Light/dark" batches, Chinese vs EU batches, polymorphisms, etc.. It's fascinating once you take a step back.

Why stop at MXE? The simplest explanation for any difference in subjective drug effect is that druggies are cognitively impaired psychotics.

Though if by any chance we're more than that, then occam's razor doesn't apply.

Is this illegal in USA?
In what context? At the state level (especially in more liberal states) you might not arrested with small quantities, but selling it is illegal at the federal level as it's an analogue of a schedule I drug (MXE).