• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

SLR Social vs. It's on like Donkey Kong

That orgasm-cramp-connection is perfect to convince her to let you throw a towel down and get bloody. Nice one!

Yeah I'm gonna use that one for the times my girl is being stubborn.. which is often, she's normally more down to have sex than I am, and that's saying somethin. Ha

I got "jumped" by my girlfriend this morning! ;) No complaints :D

Awesome! I lived with a girl who is now my best friend living south o here- She would insist on waking me up with a bj; now, at the time, I was into holding in my cum, to increase this positive substance in ayurveda-which I can't remember right now. I gave in real fast. It was great to get it before doing dishes at an indian restaurant.

O I forgot she teaches girls how to give the best BJ ;) She's fully accredited by the god of sex

Last edited:
^^

Ugh. Why? Being single, free, and without the supreme annoyance of a girlfriend to nag and piss you off is awesome.. you'll miss it when it's gone!

<--- (relationship problems)..

^ couldn't agree more

Waking up alone is the best thing ever

I wish I was being sarcastic.

<-- too complacent

But going to sleep alone is no fun most of the time.

For a few months late last year I was single & for the first time lived completely by myself. It was so liberating, but it also made me incredibly lonely. I don't have a car & the nearest bus stop is ~2mi from me.

But going to sleep alone is no fun most of the time.

That's why you gotta kick um out half way through the night. "Hey, wake up. I have a taxi for you.. it's outside. Now."

Boom. Two birds. Didn't go to sleep alone, but still woke up that way. ;)

Your "Yes." ... means "No."

Your kind words and politeness is ... all fake.

Your promises are ... empty.

Your excuses ... insult.

I'm waiting for my gf to get her visa to live here. I haven't had sex in a week, it feels like months. I hope it gets approved this week, I wanna see my babe

soul mate - empathy on the visa situation. it's hard. (I was there last year.)

I have the date of my life next Saturday. I'd share the details, but it'd be brash and you wouldn't even believe me.

Went to a strip club for the first time the other day, with a group of friends. I didn't really like it. I mean, I love attractive women, and there were a ton of attractive women, but it just wasn't my scene. The crowd was kinda... not my thing. A lot of the people were just rude to the strippers and sleazy!! Ugh. I only went cuz it was a friend's birthday. I don't think I'd go again. Not by choice anyway.

soul mate - empathy on the visa situation. it's hard. (I was there last year.)

I have the date of my life next Saturday. I'd share the details, but it'd be brash and you wouldn't even believe me.
Thanks for empathising :) Yeah, that's the reason she had to go back to Sweden in the first place - visas are hard to get in Australia, she actually had to leave the country to apply. I very nearly married her so she could stay, but went to Sweden instead for a while. Just waiting on an answer so she can join me here!

Good luck on your date ;)
Went to a strip club for the first time the other day, with a group of friends. I didn't really like it. I mean, I love attractive women, and there were a ton of attractive women, but it just wasn't my scene. The crowd was kinda... not my thing. A lot of the people were just rude to the strippers and sleazy!! Ugh. I only went cuz it was a friend's birthday. I don't think I'd go again. Not by choice anyway.
I feel ya! I've never been a fan of strip clubs at all. I hate seeing females exploited and exposed in such a way

Yeah it depends which one you go to and the level it is. Shitty strip clubs are just sleazy and make you feel gross being there. But, if you go to a high class one, it's a lot different. It's like art. And the clientele is a much better grade.