• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

SLR Social vs. It's on like Donkey Kong

Do you think it's because of my low self-esteem, that I need assurances in friendships that 'a friend' really wants to be friends with me?

I'm thinking of asking 'a friend': are we friends? A reality check for myself.

I'm really bad at reading people to know whether we are friends or not, so the simplest way would be to just ask them directly.

^^

You can't tell if you're friends with someone? I mean, if you hang out together a decent amount of time, enjoy each others company, they call you, you call them, etc.. then you're friends. You shouldn't need to ask them to find out.

I've had sex four times today already

Well done fierce Jedi. The force is strong in you.

I will never get tired of sex, it is my main source of natural pleasure these days, and she is an absolute gem of a girl ;)

Good luck beating that beastly heroin, Mr.Scagnattie. I know of your battle all too well....

Me and my girl got a loooong history together and we are on an extended break of sorts and have been in different states for like 6 months...I texted her and said sorry for sending you a kinda long ass text really late last night about all this stuff. I said I don't want to bother you like that, but sometimes I am just scared to death that I might lose you forever.

When she woke up hours later, her initial text back was simply "You'll never lose me." That might not seem too amazing to some of you, but right when I read the text, I got an instant boner without even thinking about anything remotely sexual. THAT, my friends, is fucking LOVE. I'ma marry that girl one day, straight up.

A post I wrote a while ago showing what a "drug advice page" would look if love was a drug:

Love.

Street names: romance, sex, with someone

Effects:

Users first experience absolute euphoria, a sense of well being and a significantly increased sex drive.

Very often users describe becoming "loved up" which consists of constantly thinking about a specific person (in rare cases, objects) and becoming obsessed with them so much that the user talks about them all the time, mostly, to the annoyance of friends and family, this first experience is often referred to as "the honeymoon period" and often lasts between 1 week up to several months after which the effects decrease to around half their level and may peak and drop during the lifetime of the drug (between a few hours to a lifetime).

Long term use may result in: marriage, pregnancy, happiness and a feeling of being emotionally attached.

Risks:

The vast majority of users experience negative effects when the drug wears off, such effects are: short term depression (sometimes becoming chronic), a sense of loneliness, isolation, a feeling of never finding another dose, a feeling of hate and anger towards the person thought about at the beginning of the dose and lethargy.

The come down of love is often referred to as "being dumped" or "having a broken heart" users may feel these effects anything from a few weeks to a lifetime.

Love is also addictive, users may continue to remain in the bond created at the beginning despite the drug having very few positive effects and many negative effects. If love is withdrawn, users often panic and rush about to find another source of love with a new "partner" before the withdrawal kicks in, they may also have sex with a lot of people, this is called "rebounding"

How is it taken:

Love is almost always taken with another person to allow the "attachment" of love to form, it can be taken emotionally and visually, it can also be taken orally. sometimes when the user takes love on their own they will only experience mainly negitive effects, mainly feeling undesirable or "unloved" this is discribed as "infactuation"

Information:

A very few amount of people never experience the negative after effects of love this is referred to as "being childhood sweethearts".

Many deaths have resulted as a direct and indirect effect of taking love including suicides and mass murders.

Many users say that the effects aren't so great after the first use and no amount of love can bring the user back the the first levels of effects.

Price:

Love is free if you know where to look, love which is brought is described as being weak and short lived.

The law:

Love is a legal drug in the U.K although complicated legality issues surround "bought" love.
It should be L-O-V-E like M-D-M-A .

The previously unthinkable happened. My girlfriend and I had a massive argument. She started screaming at me and putting me down for my past mistakes. The one thing that really got to me was that she started screaming at me and I screamed back. I usually never scream. This culminated in coming back to my parents house, where we are staying, waking up this morning to my mother screaming at me because she thought I used drugs; my mum slapped me and threw hot tea in my face.

I had been talking to my D&A counsellor, just on Monday, about being put down by significant others, but I just never thought my girlfriend would scream at me and cause me to scream. I have been putting reminders in my phone about my achievements, because my family puts me down, and has done so on the past to the point that I have trouble remaining positive about myself at times. My relationship with my girlfriend is on the rocks, because I saw something in her yesterday that I don't want in a future wifey :(

^^^

I know the feeling, man. When that stuff happens, you can't help but wonder if that's the real them coming out finally, and if so, how can you possibly deal with that for life? You should talk to her about it. Sometimes people just get mad and say stupid shit, it happens. So you have to decide if it's just that, and you can then let it go, or if it is a sign of her real personality and something that is going to keep happening.

I'm going through the same dilemma with my girlfriend.

Currently single and enjoying the time off. I do get lonely at times — but I've dealt with worse feelings. I do not miss the fighting at all.

Just make sure there's more good than bad guys!

This long distance thing is killing me. End of june she will be moved here but fuck there's a huge void in my life until then/

^^^

I know the feeling, man. When that stuff happens, you can't help but wonder if that's the real them coming out finally, and if so, how can you possibly deal with that for life? You should talk to her about it. Sometimes people just get mad and say stupid shit, it happens. So you have to decide if it's just that, and you can then let it go, or if it is a sign of her real personality and something that is going to keep happening.

I'm going through the same dilemma with my girlfriend.
Mate, you summed up what it's all about. There's been some progression. My situation is complicated, because she has never used drugs and doesn't drink. She doesn't get that aspect of my health. She is supportive, but she seems to refuse to take on my view that to recover, I will sometimes need some satisfaction that is not opiate related, as I have quit them. PAWS is haunting me. In the words of Mick Jagger - I can't get no satisfaction. The one great thing about her being so straighty-180 is that she influences me in the right direction. There are just some days that my cravings are ao strong I need relief through other substances that aren't opiates, coz opiates are a no no for me.

Then there's the personality clash, as we are from different backgrounds. Working on that, it's about the love though, of which there is no shortage from either of us.

This really can be the life changing relationship that gets me on the straight and narrow.

I guess it's about compromise.

My sex life at the moment is better than it has EVER been! I'm totes loving it; having sex multiple times per day, for as long as an hour or more. This girl enjoys sex as much as I do, so it's a match made in heaven. :D

^^

Very nice, man. Weird you and I seem to be going through the same shit with our girls at the same time because I have been having extra good sex too lately. We have just found a total new synch between us, trying new things, just generally having a way hotter time and more often.

It's great. It is bringing us closer. I can't tell you how many fights or random tension was fixed by having some good sex. Ha.

And if we for some reason don't end up having sex for a few days like was happening a couple months ago, we would get into fights more, and just be way more tense, awkward, etc. Sex is a huge part of our relationship and if we're not having it as much, it really does leave a noticeable impact.

Anyone else like it when a chick (or guy..) gets rough with their nails?

NSFW:
34oyhzs.jpg

This long distance thing is killing me. End of june she will be moved here but fuck there's a huge void in my life until then/

Aw, long distance relationships suck!!! At least you can see the end... you know you'll be near each other in just a couple months. I know it's hard until then, but I found that it was always easier when I knew there was an "end" to the long distance thing, even if it was a while off!

Anyone else like it when a chick (or guy..) gets rough with their nails?

I cringed just looking at that lol. I don't do that whole rough thing. I know it's quite common but I just don't get pain + sexy. Isn't for everyone aha :p :)

Aw, long distance relationships suck!!! At least you can see the end... you know you'll be near each other in just a couple months. I know it's hard until then, but I found that it was always easier when I knew there was an "end" to the long distance thing, even if it was a while off!

honestly, if there wasn't a set date before i decided to move i wouldn't even bother with entertaining the idea of it. Gotta be a light at the end of the tunnel for me so i get what you're saying.

Tomorrow is my first day off in weeks. So I'm planning a bit of ephemeral hedonism.

Lunch with my friend and her (female) friend.
Afternoon café study session with another female friend.
Dinner with another female friend.
Night-time plans with another female friend.

Meticulously planned, hopefully perfectly executed. \,,/