• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

SLR Social vs. It's on like Donkey Kong

my boyfriend would never even think of refusing me sex when i'm on my period... that's when i want it the most haha!!

Fuck yeah, my girlies visa to Aus just got approved! Stoked, she'll be joining me back here in a week with a one way ticket. Time to start a life with someone I love to bits! <3 :D

How's it going SLR? <3 so weird not to be a mod here anymore but I hope everyone's doing well, having lots of sex etc etc. :D
Been a while for me as I'm currently on exchange in Australia and had to leave my fiancé all the way back in England :( haven't seen him in over a month now and it's really starting to get to me, I fucking hate long distance.

Hope you're all doing well guys <3

I know right?! Still need to get used to it...how've you been mate?

Not bad.. just working, going to outpatient, the meth clinic, doing my thing. Got court again at the end of the month and 2 months from then, I find out if I'm going to jail or not. :\

What about you? Still down under?

Fuck yeah, my girlies visa to Aus just got approved! Stoked, she'll be joining me back here in a week with a one way ticket. Time to start a life with someone I love to bits! <3 :D

Awesome, awesome news!

Awesome, awesome news!
You've got that right!! I long for her. Her touch, her scent, to cuddle her whenever I can, to make love, to trust her.... Well we are working on that last part, as it is such a massive part of all relationships...

She is the light in my eyes. With all the problems I've had in my life, she is the one person who believes in me to get through it all. I feel I need her more than anything. Counting down the days :)

^^

Yeah, man. A good woman can change your life. My girl is my anchor. I'd be floating into the abyss without her to keep me grounded.

I have the date of my life next Saturday. I'd share the details, but it'd be brash and you wouldn't even believe me.
I did this. I can't wait to write the story about it. I have an author I've been grooming for a few months... I want him to ask me to write my story (as if it were his idea).

Calling submission....

Well, fuxked another romance up. Fucking hate when i get fucked up on drugs ns the 'real me' comes out. :/
Fuck fuck fuck... Goodbye PA. Maybe oneday?

^^

Yeah, man. A good woman can change your life. My girl is my anchor. I'd be floating into the abyss without her to keep me grounded.
Ditto. She arrives in two days, my life has felt so empty without my love. I really can't wait until she gets here, I love her to bits <3

A post I wrote a while ago showing what a "drug advice page" would look if love was a drug:

Love.

Street names: romance, sex, with someone

Effects:

Users first experience absolute euphoria, a sense of well being and a significantly increased sex drive.

Very often users describe becoming "loved up" which consists of constantly thinking about a specific person (in rare cases, objects) and becoming obsessed with them so much that the user talks about them all the time, mostly, to the annoyance of friends and family, this first experience is often referred to as "the honeymoon period" and often lasts between 1 week up to several months after which the effects decrease to around half their level and may peak and drop during the lifetime of the drug (between a few hours to a lifetime).

Long term use may result in: marriage, pregnancy, happiness and a feeling of being emotionally attached.

Risks:

The vast majority of users experience negative effects when the drug wears off, such effects are: short term depression (sometimes becoming chronic), a sense of loneliness, isolation, a feeling of never finding another dose, a feeling of hate and anger towards the person thought about at the beginning of the dose and lethargy.

The come down of love is often referred to as "being dumped" or "having a broken heart" users may feel these effects anything from a few weeks to a lifetime.

Love is also addictive, users may continue to remain in the bond created at the beginning despite the drug having very few positive effects and many negative effects. If love is withdrawn, users often panic and rush about to find another source of love with a new "partner" before the withdrawal kicks in, they may also have sex with a lot of people, this is called "rebounding"

How is it taken:

Love is almost always taken with another person to allow the "attachment" of love to form, it can be taken emotionally and visually, it can also be taken orally. sometimes when the user takes love on their own they will only experience mainly negitive effects, mainly feeling undesirable or "unloved" this is discribed as "infactuation"

Information:

A very few amount of people never experience the negative after effects of love this is referred to as "being childhood sweethearts".

Many deaths have resulted as a direct and indirect effect of taking love including suicides and mass murders.

Many users say that the effects aren't so great after the first use and no amount of love can bring the user back the the first levels of effects.

Price:

Love is free if you know where to look, love which is brought is described as being weak and short lived.

The law:

Love is a legal drug in the U.K although complicated legality issues surround "bought" love.