• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

SLR Social vs. It's on like Donkey Kong

Thanks for the welcome mariposa. Must be a rough spot u r in ;) but no I hear u. Sure making that decision feels like and probably is one of hardest things to do right now. Sometimes it's best to rip a band aid off as quickly as possible. I feel like the same logic works here. Just get it over with quick.

Ah yes, similar situation to me, Mariposa. Sucks, doesn't it? I think I just want to be single and live in a cave like a hermit, would be far easier.

Last edited:
^Welcome :)

Ugh, there are two situations - my on/off relationship and a really fun new friendship - that are completely doing my head in. I want my relationship back at its best, and he's doing a decent job so far to fix it. I haven't been with anyone else nor has he. The love is still there. My new friend, however, is extremely compelling and has partied with me all weekend. Guess which one I'll be making breakfast for shortly? I've got to make up my mind at some point. Ugh.

There is usually a reason why the on/off again relationship isn't working. The new guy seems pretty fun though :)

My boyfriend and I got engaged a couple of weeks ago :) :)