• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [Methoxetamine Subthread] Adverse Effects / Side-effects

I know you exact ghost, like I'm sentenced to hang, but rock n' roll America for the love of God, said sleigh lain fish.

I suppose it doesn't help that I was doing dumbass things like mixing LSD, DMT, MXE, Mushrooms and THC and scoops snax all at the same time in the same hour on the same night either. But I'm pretty much positive most of the damage happened with MXE FIRST, then I finished myself off with MDPV. Evil stuff that shit was.

MXE is a fucking beautiful thing. People need to learn what it is and share it like its god's gift and learn how to do it without getting fucked up... Because there is really something to that shit. Magic. In the form of a powder...

Eye_Wide_Open.... if it's really you.... I'm glad that you are back posting on the board.

I'm sorry to hear about your circumstances. This is the reality of using unknown chemicals - you really do no know what's going to happen.

So many variables. It could've been this, that...

Every person is so different in their unique human form, and it's impossible to know what did what.

But I remember your posts back then, after your breakthrough experience.... they were amazing, hilarious, scary, bizarre, confusing.... but I, and I believe many others, could feel that you had touched upon something very few people ever reach.

I wish you well. May your whole self be healed.

You guys are great. I still to this day feel like I cracked some sort of code or shattered the mould.
But I won't get into it here anymore. That's not why I'm here anymore. You guys will have to figure that one out yourselves now. ;)

Maybe you should link this thread to my mania incidents to show people what an really happen to them on this chemical and make them think twice.

To touch on what a previous poster said,
I was using large hits of pure medical hash off a glass skillet while on MXE and it would give me massive panic attacks to where I would be face first sliding around on the floor eyes bugging out of my head begging my girlfriend for help or an ambulance or anything to help me. She would never call the amb due to fear of police. This happened many times. I also had a few overdoses on just MXE alone that would cause things like this. I was doing large doses, going for broke, trying to communicate with gods and entities because it was something I had never seen before and was enamored with. Very very unhealthy mindset. I was also in a time in my life where I was arguing a lot with my girlfriend and very depressed and had no job etc etc etc. I didn't care what happened to me. I never imagined I would mess myself up so bad and have to pay for it like this. I thought I was invincible. I was proven wrong.

Now, despite having all these issues.. My girlfriend moved away to florida, I'm holding a job, and actually have a girl I'm going out to meet today for some coffee from that match.com website. I won't be able to tell her I fucked up on tons of insane amounts of insane drugs, ill be hiding arm, leg and kidney pains from her when I meet her today, and she would probably do better with somebody else who isn't all fucked up. I feel like shit knowing that, but I can't let it stop me from trying to find somebody. The right girl will understand and want to stick with me through thick and thin. But I will have to fill her in slowly so as not to scare her away.

It's going to be a shit tough life from here on out dealing with what I did and what happened to me and I'm still trying to understand the gods and entities. i messed up bad and im only 31.. half way through life and have a lot to deal with ahead of me. Ill never know for sure until I die though it seems. I think it's best to focus on the life at hand for now. Don't think about suicide or stupid stuff like that because you will end up back on earth to do it again.

For those that need help with out of body experiences and near death drug overdose experiences like me, the "Near Death Experiences" forum is a better place to obtain information about what may or may not be happening when your spirit leaves body. Many here are not quite open to these ideas, and I don't blame them one bit because they are radical and completely against what we have all been raised on.

I love you guys and wish you all the best in your search for whatever it is you are looking for here. It's best if I don't get too involved, but I'm here watching closely. There is gonna be a few people here and there that may need some of my advice, having gone through this. Maybe not.. And maybe I just feel the need to preach and it's unwarranted and pointless. Either way, have a good day folks and thanks for the warmth. Much appreciated.

P.s..
You know it's really me when all my posts are edited over and over and over again because I am never satisfied with what I wrote and feel like I constantly need to add to it for further explanation.

PSS..
This is something I've always wanted to do, but never felt necessary due to the fact that I was posting about using crazy amounts of crazy chemicals on a daily basis. Now that I've cleaned up quite a bit, I feel it's time. This picture is me. EWO the fuckup. At my new job, building electronic devices. You can't see my pain on the inside, you cant see my weird crazy thoughts about gods and aliens, and I look like a fool with safety glasses on and a big grin on my face.
But fuck it. This is me about a month ago. Trying my best to get back to the norm. Not succeeding very well, but you can't tell accept for maybe a bit of lost weight. All the damage is on the inside. =(
I'm forced to remember every time I have to shit or piss. Or every time I Still get random chest, arm, leg and abdominal pains.
IMG_5643_zps7b3a680e.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
Sorry, but this is almost too weird to be really happening. Even for a Thread about a dissociative, 'making-you-mad-insane' Compound... Or is it just me, feelin' like this? :|

Glad youre still alive and doing well...I did wonder...i guess other people did too.

PS - loads of people have abused MXE and not ruined thier kidneys, so maybe your problems wouldve happened anyway ?
Im not saying mxe is harmless or whatever, im saying you shouldnt be too quick to beat yourself up about it...
Take care.... you nuttah =-]

Posts like these make me wonder who is actually using MXE and if they have any concept of dissociative tolerance... Allergy test aside, my first time with MXE was at 250mg and was definitely still a relatively "light" experience. I generally IM upwards of 300mg to get any significant effects from it since. Dissociative tolerance is an absolute bitch and often lasts for years even if you don't use at all in between times. Triple digit dosing is obviously totally stoooopid and unnecessary for those without any real tolerance but for those with tolerance it is unavoidable. The OP mentions a heavy dissociative tolerance so probably fits the "tolerant" category and 450mg is a totally (if somewhat depressing) reasonably reasonable dose for those in that situation.

That aside, I have no idea what caused this apparent oxygen deprivation. It's not something that I've come across and I generally go through a gramme of the stuff over an evening when I use it. Often in combination with other dissociatives (usually ketamine but occasionally one of the PCP analogues when to hand) and/or other drugs.

your stuff must be cut to hell. after over a month of abusing i wouldn't dare IM more than 50 mg for fear of tripping my balls off into a very deep hole

the first couple times i bought MXE, i needed doses around 200mg to really hole. i attributed it to my dissociative tolerance.

turns out the stuff probably was just impure. my third purchase, i got a batch that was far whiter and more crystalline than my first couple batches. i was floored by my 50mg test dose.

What i really wanted to know: how do you know the pyloric valve failure is caused by your MXE intake, and what was your preferred ROA @Ghost_of_EWO?

^ Exactly. He wrote something about it on the previous page of this thread :\ I just don't understand why there's no answer to my questions.

Don't get me wrong, but i honestly don't think your disease has something to do with Methoxetamine, Ghost_of_EWO.

Yeah i had wondered about eyeswideopen a couple times while he wasnt posting. This is a new account of mine lost the password to old one iv been using for years(2c-goinsane).

I actually binged on quality MXE for a good year to year and a half now and never noticed any negative health side effects from it even at large 150+mg doses. I mainly just snort it. Not saying its 100 percent safe or ok to binge on just throwing in my experience with it everyone is defferent.

I mean we all know there is definite possibility of this one being harmful to ones health, but we also know what's the cause (at least to a degree, when having a closer look at other related chemicals of the same class). So if a compound causes something out-of-the ordinary, as far as something can actually be 'ordinary' when it comes to RCs, then it's rarely just a single person reporting it - especially when it's such a widely (ab)used substance like MXE is.

What makes me much more contemplative and is, as far as i believe the true reason of many negative outcomes regarding peoples health after ingesting MXE, is the vast amount of hugely different batches circulating since the UK-Ban. And i really don't think there are, or ever were that much different synths, but let's say 'revised', i.e. cut batches containing some nasty shite.

Last edited:
MXE and Meph in the past was a very wrong combo.

and MDMA,

and 6-APB. horribble

valium always mixes beautiflly

hydration and moderation is the key. and music. fuckin good music

I've not read this thread, I'm just here waiting on some responce to another thread.

I've done MXE a couple of times. The first time on my own and the second with a mate.

That time with my mate was crazy, I was more fucked the first time round but the second with my mate was just crackers. We are both sat there in my front room, absolutely trashed (we been at the booze too). My mate decides he need a ciggie and goes outside. He comes back in 15 mins later with a Belgian Shepard dog!! Apparently it was his brothers that escaped the previous week 5 miles down the road, which just so happened to be walking up my hill while the dogs owners brother was off his tits on the same street... basically we stole someones pet, even though to this day my mate still maintains it was deffo his brothers. I'm not proud of myself for this one.

As you can probably imagine, this is the last thing I'm expecting to happen. Things were not really going too well about the dog as I was not overly sure whether it was actually there or not at the time, despite it wandering around the front room.

Totally out of it, I'm not sure what to do with this dog until it tried to shit on my front room floor. "get that fuckin dog out of my house!" - and that was the last I saw of it. The rest of the night turned into a blur, bad, bad confusion and no fuckin idea what was actually going on - takes ages to kick in too, dodgy with the dosage. I think I ended up just going to bed to sleep it off.

Not a pleasant substance, just made a total mess of me. My mate loved it though. Each to their own.

Personally I wouldn't bother with the stuff, while it does get you fucked, it not the best. Long come up time, dubious dosage and lasts far too long for a dissociative for my tastes.

Upto you, like I said, my mate loved it.

The only thing it doesn't mix well with for me is stimulants, I love drinking on it, not completely hammered but you know like a nice and smooth type or drunk, it goes good with benzos, opiates, tryptamines, weed even though it can bring out the panic attack side of weed even if you're and everyday smoker and never get anything like that when not also on mxe.

^ Totally agreed.

Dunno what stuff you had @lava nor how you've administered your MXE, but with no ROA i used the come-up took too long. And what the heck is a 'dubious dosage'?