• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Merged] Drug Myths, Dodgy Theories and Misconceptions

First cocaine I ever had was from one of those little 5g vials, which had accidentally been dropped at a pharmaceutical warehouse where a mate was working. It was during the late seventies, and cleanup was never supervised. He was normally such a well coordinated dude, but a complete butter-fingers at that job ;)

It used to be used in eye anesthesia and is still listed on MIMS although little detail is given on the product. My optometrist said it is no longer used for this purpose.

It probably still has some applications in eye surgery, as it possesses quite unique anesthetic actions. It was once also given to AIDS sufferers in the final weeks if they had severe sinus pain, which a guy I knew of did.

Some doctors claimed (and some still do) that cocaine cures everything. It certainly cures a condition known as "too much money" :\

this really isnt a bullshit drug theory...but,

a girl i know, who was trying to impress me from what i can gather, told me that her boyfriend who was/is a dearler (yeah right) uses the pill bags with the 'superman logo' on it so every one knew who he is....omg.

AND

then she told me that she couldnt snort any more speed so she spread it on toast and ate it.

omg x 2

8)

[edit - removed double post]

Why on earth can't we delete posts anymore?
(hypothetical q ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you'll all get a laugh out of this :)

8759ROLL-med.jpg

Cred goes to CMB who posted it in the gallery.

:)

^^ I'm not too sure what you're trying to say but I have eaten five grams of solid GHB before.

Funny and tragic drug myths as experienced by a dance club medic:

Moment #1:
Patient: I feel so sick, I had half a pill and now I am vomiting and crampy
Medic: OK, where did you get it
Patient: I am from the country so I just walked around the club asking everyone if they would sell me drugs until someone did. That is how you do it in the city isn't it?

Moment #2:
Patient: Please, please call me an ambulance I am going to die
Medic: What makes you think you are going to die?
Patient: I have had a pill
Medic: Just one
Patient: Yeah, just one...but I am going to die
Medic: I don't think you are going to die
Patient: yeah I am
Medic: No you aren't
Patient: How do you know
Medic: Well, you are standing up, breathing, talking and know where you are...
Patient: Oh, is that good?
Medic: Yes, generally. So what makes you think you would die
Patient: Mum told me I would...

Moment #3:
Patient is dragged unconscious and fitting from club
Medic: So how much G had your friend had?
Patient's friend: Oh, he's just sleeping
Medic: He is unconscious and fitting. How much G did he have?
Patient's friend: No really he is just asleep. We will just put him in the back of the combi
Medic: Um...I don't think so boys, he is unconscious
Patient's friend: No really he is asleep.
Medic: Then wake him up.
Patient's friend: Oh, um.. (name surpressed) wake up
Medic: I don't think it is working. He needs to go to hospital
Patient's friend: No really he is sleeping. It is all ok as long as he is sleeping.
Medic: Look, he isn't waking up, he is fitting and he is unconscious. He needs to go to hospital.
Patient's friend: No he doesn't. He is just asleep.
Medic: Do you normally have seizures when you sleep and no one can wake you up
Patient's friend: um...sometimes..er...well not really
Medic: Uh huh, well anyway he is going to hospital
Patient's friend: Man why are you hassling us, we will just just put him in the Combi. Why do you keep saying he has to go to hospital.
Medic: Mostly because he is only breathing six time a minute and is comatose.
Patient's friend: Oh, well I guess there's that.

Moment #4:
Patient's friend: Oh he had two beers to get ready for his G
Medic: You aren't supposed to mix it with alcohol, mate.
Patient's friend: What do you mean DON'T mix it with alcohol. Oh, I guess I got that instruction around the wrong way. I thought you took it WITH alcohol.

Moment #5:
Medic: So tell me what's wrong.
Patient: I had an ecstacy pill and now I feel all different
Medic: Um, that is the point of it...
Patient: Oh really? Nobody mentioned that.

Cheers,

Buck

Drug User Bullshit. Lets make a list!

Over my time taking various substances I have noticed a tendency for drug users to jump to some fairly amazing (and amusing) conclutions when talking about various topics related to their drugs. So as a public sevice I have compliled a list of some problem areas that need to be addressed.

*'Import' and 'Local' mean nothing. I couldnt give a fuck where they come from so long as they contain a good dose of MDMA.

*Ditto 'Clean'. What the fuck is a clean pill when 90% of people are polydrug using anyway.

*Your pill does not contain 2c-b. I dont care if you could see a purple alien bulk loader digging up the main stage.

*Nobody knows (or for that matter cares) if a pill is "from the same press" as another pill that came out ten years ago.

*Giving a pill 9/10 and then saying "had 9 of these over the first 20min... great bikky" does not a)qualify as a decent report or b)inspire any confidence in your ability to report a pill in the future.

*Ditto saying "2/10. These were crap, I had a half after I'd had 8 trips, a gram of base, 2 grams of K and 4 red hq's, and I dint feel anything".

*Pills were not better back in the day's of the quadruple barrel, hexagonally stamped, octodecimally nitrous boosted, magneticaly shielded, gel coated, bullet proof, teflon sprayed red hq's which came in their own leather carry case with a 12 month warrenty card and an individually numbered letter of authenticity.

*Repeat after me; "I will not post threads entitled "heard the (insert pill name) are produced by mafia/PLA/ETA/Osama/South sea Pirates/Dwarf hutu monkey people of death."

*The Netherlands is a beautiful country with a rich vibrant history and amazing culture. Stop going there to do nothing except hang with fucked up Brits, get high and sleep with hookers. You can do that at bondi beach.

*Not everybody at a rave/club/random public place wants to get hugged by a sweaty e-tard.

*"Just" having "a bit" of meth at a rave does not make you more sofisticated than everyone else there. It is important to remember that you are still at a rave. ;)

*Nobody wants to know the extent of your drug abuse for the night. "Wow, you've had 10 micro dots? Wait here while I go and get you a Nobel Prize."

*Only dealing after the sun goes down makes you more of a target, not less.

*We have been going over this since the early 80's. It is now time for you to accept that cocaine does not make you cool and is not an acceptable substitute for real friends.

Please add your own. ;) =D :)

Great great list. I had a good laugh =D

Obviously ditto as above for heroin.

*You can taste the difference between speed and meth. Chances are your "speed" which gives you a 'completely different' feeling is cut down meth anyway.

and on that note.

*Stop saying how pure your batch is. 8)

Last edited:
i remember those magnetically shielded teflon coated pills. they were wacked