• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Merged] Drug Myths, Dodgy Theories and Misconceptions

I was once insistenly told that "if you snort meth, the crystals stick into the lining of your throat the same as asbestos does, causing serious problems over time".

When I didn't beleive him he persisted by getting his friends to repeat what he had said to me.

And this was from a user (who would only eat it).

Stupidity!

I have heard many things about drugs and bad stuff thats thrown in & yes they used to crush up fluro lights to a fine powder and mix with the powder then pressed into pills as then they made lot more low dose pills that seemed to be very strong but so is anything thats put into your blood stream.If you snorted such a pill then first signs would be a nose bleed & more than a burning sensation in your nose thats for sure.

I know people who smoke Ice and they use one of those glass pipes which always seems to fog up in the tube which looks like the ice recrystalised which if it is recrystalising in the pipe then what would it be doing to your lungs ?

Anyone notice this about ice pipes?

When I told an ice dealer I'll be shooting it up, he said NO!! You kjnow when you do that it recrystalises in your blood stream and you get stroke.

kingpin007 said:
I know people who smoke Ice and they use one of those glass pipes which always seems to fog up in the tube which looks like the ice recrystalised which if it is recrystalising in the pipe then what would it be doing to your lungs ?

Anyone notice this about ice pipes?

Yes it does recrystallise on surfaces - a lot of friends used to smoke it in my bedroom when I live on my own (everyday, any time of the day/night) and the built-in wardrobe was a mirror one...after a while you could see the little sparkly bits on the mirror and I noticed my kitten starting a habit of licking the mirror...so I put a stop to people blowing the stuff all over my bed and belongings and at least doing it out a window.

As for the lungs - it's a common myth spread amongst crystal users in my opinion. The lungs are very moist and absorb the vapours long before they have time to crystallise. On the flip side, I'm sure the chemicals used by most cooks are quite bad for the lungs regardless (although I get a lot more chest pain from going out drinking and smoking a 25 pack of cigs than I would smoking half a G of crystal, and I hold it in for 30-60 seconds. No pain whatsoever.

My state of mind on the other hand... 8o

A friend of mine once told me that his friend had done so much e that it lowered his immune system and he got cancer. I just laughed in his face.

If you were on E daily or near daily it would lower your immune system and if he had cancer lumps in his system already, it would cause it to spread but thats pretty out there.