• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [LSD subthread] Dosage & Methods of Administration

Every trip can be different depending on your mood going into it. You can also guide your trip in the way you want it to go: Fun/Exploration/Realization/
I like to use it as a aid to help me look at my self!

If I were you, I'd wait a few weeks before eating the final 4 hits. The trip will be much more intense that way, and you will have more time to think about the experience you just had. I find writing about my experience when coming down is often a good way to piece everything together and figure it out. My girlfriend recently experienced "ego-death" while on a 3 hit lsd trip, and it's been about 2 weeks since it happened and she just started writing about it yesterday. Writing is a very good way to piece together a lot of things that occur during a psychedelic trip. It also pays to have a small tape recorder and just leave it recording while you are tripping. That way you can record EVERYTHING that happens during the trip. That will help when it comes to writing about it.

As for music for your trip, if you're into psytrance, listen to Shpongle. Hallucinogen is one of the two members in Shpongle. I think they have 3 albums and they're an awesome ride when under the influence of psychedelic drugs. I also LOVE Pink Floyd, Yes, & King Crimson if you are into classic/progressive rock. Pink Floyd will take your brain to wonderful places that you probably never even knew existed!

Well, have fun man, and if you already took the remaining 4 hits, enjoy yourself and be sure to write about your experience afterwards. I'd love to hear how it went :)

-legz

i want to hear Oakenfold - This is Trance on acid...

Yea only his Goa-Trance tracks.

The rest of his stuff is commercial.

Goa Trance is by far the best music for LSD, it's actual psychedelic music. The music can put you in a similar state of mind when sober even.

I'm planning on doing it tomorrow, I only have 1-2 weeks before school starts so I definitely want to do it and give myself awhile before I go back to school. Will my trip really be less intense? Tomorrow it will be 5 days.

I doubt it. I think it would be less intense if you were comfortable with acid already, I feel that a LOT of the tolerance has to do with how used to the mind set you get. But seeing as you seem to have no clue what any of what you went through actually meant, I doubt you will suffer that issue.

I'd say don't try to think so hard. Forcing your pre conceived notions onto the LSD trip is the opposite of what you want, and ALWAYS results in the immediate thought of "what the fuck?" You probably noticed that any time you consciously tried to "think harder" it just made things totally impossible.

Thanks a lot, you guys have been a ton of help :) I tried to go with the flow the last time but no matter how hard I tried I would always resort to thinking "I am fucked up." Haha, Ill definitely post a follow up after my trip. Thanks a lot peeps!

I'm thinking you want to learn something from it. You just need to know how to learn first. So try and have some fun on lucy too when you're figuring that part out.

Well, I had to postpone my trip to sometime later this week, but ended up tripping unexpectedly on new years eve which probably contributed to a perfect night. I ate all 4 and finally had the breakthrough experience.. It was like I was in the 4th dimension haha... crazy shit... Couldn't have asked of a more perfect day :) ended up doing completely random shit that scared me shitless but also made it fun as hell. I am officially the happiest person in the world today on 1/1/2010.

Psychonaut for life. PEACE.

this used to happen to me also
it happened when i first started using mdma, after smoking some good bud
i would forget what i was talking about mid conversation soooo often..i actually couldnt get whole sentences out because i would forget what i was talking about..not to mention the visuals i was getting off just mdma+weed..a lot of these more intense than what i have experienced on lsd.
i think it may just happen to a lot of people when they first start getting nice and messed up..after a while i think ur brain must adapt to the feelings you get and develop/change so you are able to understand what is going on much easier

@busted bones, the first time I did shrooms I experienced ego death (at least from what i've read it sounds like what I had was ego death), but I wasn't viewing the world from any different sort of view. Maybe it wasn't ego death....

Short explanation, Me and the friend's I was tripping with were smoking in one of their dorms and their roommate came back. He got somewhat pissed off about it, and at the same time my leg was bouncing fast and uncontrollably (you know how when you have your foot propped up on something it starts to bounce?) I wasn't able to tell if I was controlling this consciously, subconciously or if it was doing it on it's own (no, not like it has it's own mind), so I pretty much had to focus all of my thought on stopping it, but the second i stopped thinking about it my leg would start bouncing again. The more I thought about this the more disconnected I felt from my body. I wasn't seeing myself from an external view, but when I walked or did anything it seemed that I wasn't in control or a million miles away. Than this lead to a freakout, completely ruining the trip (I was having the time of my life before this, enjoying all of those thought tangents), and the entire time I thought I was dying. When I went into the lobby of the dorm building (it's the biggest on campus so there's a lot of people...and we went there cause one of my friends had to meet one of their friends..anyway) it seemed like the world was coming to an end soon, not that day, but very very soon...like a few weeks or months (no, not 2012, i don't believe that at all and it did not cross my mind once that night). Anyway, that's the majority of it.....I kinda put that to both explain myself and also get your guys' opinions on this.

Think about one thing that makes you feel very strongly one way.

Then, go through a list of all emotions, and try feeling each way about that initial thing. Mental flexibility exercise. :)

DMT can accomplish changing your perspective pretty drastically, although not to that of an alien or animal, more like to an infinitely tiny speck of cosmic dust in the brilliant, saturated void

^ Yeah, I was just gonna come in here and recommend DMT as well!

The perspective DMT allows is totally alien, AND more. When I came out of my last breakthrough just the other day, I distinctly remember (although they seem to partially evaporate from memory) the feeling of my hair brushing against my shoulder triggering the realization that I DO in fact have hair, and subsequent astonishment at the oddity of this big mop that hangs from my head. Human perspective was seemingly stripped away leaving a wonderfully pure and bizarre perception of the body itself.

I HIGHLY recommend DMT, though. Go ahead and order some mimosa hostilis root bark, and follow a STB tek. It's cheap. It's easy. You need no "connections". It's a top ranking psychedelic in my book. I've never had a bad trip on the stuff, despite taking it countless times. There shouldn't be anything stopping you. ;)

^ Yeah, I was just gonna come in here and recommend DMT as well!

The perspective DMT allows is totally alien, AND more. When I came out of my last breakthrough just the other day, I distinctly remember (although they seem to partially evaporate from memory) the feeling of my hair brushing against my shoulder triggering the realization that I DO in fact have hair, and subsequent astonishment at the oddity of this big mop that hangs from my head. Human perspective was seemingly stripped away leaving a wonderfully pure and bizarre perception of the body itself.

I HIGHLY recommend DMT, though. Go ahead and order some mimosa hostilis root bark, and follow a STB tek. It's cheap. It's easy. You need no "connections". It's a top ranking psychedelic in my book. I've never had a bad trip on the stuff, despite taking it countless times. There shouldn't be anything stopping you. ;)

except i have no credit card /:

id say 4 grams of mushies is a good dose ur actually trippin but not too much....1 tab of acid for me nyway jus lets me chill not really vuisual;....ive done 2 tabs 5 times...the last time i did 4 and wow it showed me trulely what pyschedelics can do...they are beautiful...but i dont know how many times youve tripped n such....but id go for 4 most beautiful trip ever...1 or 2 makle me trip dont get me wrong but im more coherent n on 4 tabs i didnt need to do tricks or use shit i was jus trippin balls closed eye visual...nature was great. i was at a party kinda fuked up my trip but i liked lookin t twistyer n i felt everyone was judging me i dont give a fuk tho

If you were a bit nervous about going into your first LSD trip, do you think it would be a good thing to take some diazapam (valume) first? Would it kill the trip, or effectivly take the edge off? I only plan on taking one hit, pretty well confirmed by many to be about 150ug. What do you think?