• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [LSD subthread] Dosage & Methods of Administration

thanks for the answers guys. i took one and thats all it took, they are definitely strong

Glad to hear that, I hope you had a really nice time.

Merged with LSD dosage thread.

In micrograms, what is your preferred LSD dosage?

Well the thread title says it all, only answer if you know how much you're dosing or at least have a good idea. I'd add a poll but I don't know how to

I'll start: I usually go for 200ug since I have a limited supply

I wish if I could even get a hold of acid that Id actually know the microgram dosage.

If you ask me if its on a blotter and you didnt lay the blotter or know who did you aint know shit for what the actual microgram dosage is. But thats just me personally, I don't believe shit about what someone tells me about a particular drug unless they grew it or made it themselves :eek:

I wish if I could even get a hold of acid that Id actually know the microgram dosage.

If you ask me if its on a blotter and you didnt lay the blotter or know who did you aint know shit for what the actual microgram dosage is. But thats just me personally, I don't believe shit about what someone tells me about a particular drug unless they grew it or made it themselves :eek:

Agreed. When I was into it and actively using I preferred high doses. Low and moderate doses were not bad they were just more recreational if you know what I mean. I had no way of telling the exact ug but you can tell a high dose from a moderate or low one based on how hard you personally trip. On bluelight I once saw a post years ago where somebody wrote what they thought were the effects of LSD in ug at varying doses from low to high but I have not bee able to find that post and I've searched PD and the archives. I have no idea if their effects scale was even correct since drugs effect everyone differently.

Last edited:
200 is a quite a bit dawg.

50 to just have some fun (concert, day hike, museums). 100 if I really wanted to get some visuals (at home or far away from society).

Haven't done more than 150 in a long long time (miscalculate dose somehow). More likely to combine it with some mescaline instead of increasing dose of L.

I think there is a lot of misconception about how potent LSD really is. I assure you that if you (with relatively low tolerance) were to take a known 100mcg dose you would be absolutely flying.

It's pretty easy to roughly measure the potency of blotter using the known threshold dose of 20-30mcg (assuming the blotter has even distribution).

If you take 1/4 hit with no tolerance and get any distinct visual effects you can be pretty confident it is more than 80mcg per hit.

I think there is a lot of misconception about how potent LSD really is. I assure you that if you (with relatively low tolerance) were to take a known 100mcg dose you would be absolutely flying.

This, this and this. Got my first baby vial not too long ago and was surprised as to how strong a single drop of 70ug actually is. Then I spilled it over a magazine and now I have no idea what my preferred dosage is.. 3x3cm of a single page gets me going reasonably enough

200 is a quite a bit dawg.

50 to just have some fun (concert, day hike, museums). 100 if I really wanted to get some visuals (at home or far away from society).

Haven't done more than 150 in a long long time (miscalculate dose somehow). More likely to combine it with some mescaline instead of increasing dose of L.

This. :)

I'm sitting on 90 mic blotter right now - I have absolutely no reason or desire to go above one hit. Quite enough for ego dissolution, fractal geometry, the whole nine yards.

I did a 4 way hit of window pane in 1983 that was supposed to be 500 mcg. I lost my shit for about 8 hours and that was my threshold. I can tell you a crazy story about it if you wanna PM me.

yeah everyone on the internet likes to talk like they know the exact level down to the ug of how much LSD they have. as if blotters dont absorb acid unevenly anyways.

i have taken enough acid to guestimate the average GOOD hit of acid these days is probably somewhere around 80-100ug. i have taken a few blotters/jellies that fried me way harder than i thought was possible for a single dose though. ideally i like to take 1-3 of these depending on the situation. once in a while ill let loose and let people feed me L all night but thats rare!

It depends on what I am doing and the purpose of the trip. I enjoy everything from low doses to high doses.
My dosage of LSD for a show or similar event is ~150 mg (down to ~90ug).
My preferred dosage is ~250 ug.
My dosage for trips where I have a goal to accomplish is 250-1mg+

This, this and this. Got my first baby vial not too long ago and was surprised as to how strong a single drop of 70ug actually is. Then I spilled it over a magazine and now I have no idea what my preferred dosage is.. 3x3cm of a single page gets me going reasonably enough

lol