• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I want to hallucinate, dammit

qwe said:
LSD is an exception, you can take it at any dose you like up to hundreds of units and physically you'll be fine.
What do you mean by "hundreds of units?"
Hundreds of micrograms? Yes
Hundreds of doses? Well, you may be physically ok, but you can only experience so much with lsd, and after a certain point you're just wasting a valuble substance. The receptors get saturated after about 1.5mg.

Try taking a sub breakthrough dose of DMT and taking a good hit of nitrous off of a whip cream dispenser.... or hell a breakthrough dose if you can manage to get it to your mouth, pull the handle and breath in...

Thats an interesting one, although have the dispenser prepared beforehand... Its hard to function for a bit on DMT... Although i managed to pull off a conversation with a drunk family member a few minutes after taking a sub breakthrough dose....

I just recently had the opportunity of trying this combo :) it is WONDERFUL. I would make sure to crack open or prepare your self the nitrous pre DMT inhalation. If you overshoot the dose, the nitrous will be there waiting for you on the comedown and the combo is delightful. Perfectly audio and visually enhancing and psychedelic.

Ketamine. You can be in a completely dark room and have bright and intricate visuals

Thx Qwe.

I wondered what was in Avil that made you hallucinate, anyway maybe 15 of my friends have had it only one had a bad experience camping (couldn't take all the visuals) the rest of us are fine, surely the bad effects can't be as bad is a night on the e's or k or racking up lines over a period of a few days?

Avil contains pheniramine meleate. Its an antihistamine and anticholinergic at high doses. I actually find it helpdul to sleep- a light dose makes me dorwsy as fuck. I gotta say, its kinda worrying that you didn't even know what the chemical you were ingesting was....:\

Someone said:
CONCLUSIONS: Pheniramine is taken in overdose more frequently than other antihistamines relative to its market share. It is also more likely to be abused than other antihistamines. In overdose, it appears to be more proconvulsant than other antihistamines. Consideration should be given to the use of alternative antihistamines in patients at risk of seizures. In the light of these findings, regulatory authorities should review the over-the-counter availability of pheniramine.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7906008

Anyway i'm sure all drugs and alcohol cause some type of physical damage over time...

Yep, just nothing like what pheniramine would do. The parts of our body these drugs target are not meant to be so completely inhibited as to mess with perception.

I'd say just don't take the stuff anymore.

the only time I saw something that wasn't there (with the exception of the cannon shot into salvia universe) was actually on a single hit of mid-grade acid. I actually didnt think I was tripping at all, and then I saw this dog running towards me, except he never got to me. very strange stuff.

every other time on anything else has just been distortions, rather than true hallucinations

Only true hallucinations I've ever had have been on cannabis. Several isolated occasions in the first ten years of my cannabis use; not at all in the second ten years. The hallucinations occurred both in moderately low and high lighting conditions, and were vivid, colourful, realistic, dynamic; included non-humans and humans.

Also MDMC has produced sort-of hallucinations during the over-stimulated late phase of relatively large doses, in very low lighting conditions; dark rats flying at me, that kind of shit.

Phenethylamine, tryptamine and ergoline psychedelics, though, have just (well, I say just - but these have been quite astonishing in many cases!) produced distortions and enhancements (unless you count CEVs and CEAs). (Even salvia - I wouldn't say hallucinations as such, in my experience.)

2ci + mdma GOOD

doi then 12hr into doi take about 400mg of dxm <--- FUCKEN INTENSE VISUALS, i saw bugs coming out of peoples face, everything was warped, things caving in then out, floor literally moving, gravidy was like moon etc, its great ;)

For your visual pleasure I reccomend: Cadyflipping, followed by K on the comedown, then start sucking nos when the K kicks in. You'd want to be experienced with all separately first of course.

some people get visuals easier than others. I don't get very visual trips, just some distortions. With higher doses the mindfuck can get too much to apreciate or even really notice the visuals. So be careful not to overdo it with this approach.

The best way for visuals is carefully combining psychedelics imo. LSD with 2C-B is very nice, both for visuals and in general. Same goes for LSD with MDMA. DOC is the most visual psychedelic I have tried. I haven't had the chance to try a combo with this one yet. LSD with 2C-E will probably be quite visual as well.

Be careful when combining drugs. Research about dangerous combo's and dose lower than normal with both drugs.

What do you mean by "hundreds of units?"
Hundreds of micrograms? Yes
Hundreds of doses? Well, you may be physically ok, but you can only experience so much with lsd, and after a certain point you're just wasting a valuble substance. The receptors get saturated after about 1.5mg.

i thought at high enough doses it starts to affect certain other receptors as well....

from what i hear there is a large difference between doing 1.5mg and a thumbprint....

benadryl

lol take a freaking bunch of those and you'll start talking to people who arent there and crazzzyyy shit

its a really eiry high though..

try smoking salvia extract on a solid dose of heady mushrooms (3.5), also envrionment is key, LSD,2CI and its analogues, but to really experience 3rd and 4th plateau DXM is what i recommend. Eat a box of Coricidan Cough and Cold (red tablets, 16 per box) this was the first time i truly hallucinated. Salvia extract (10X or 20X )i believe they even make 50X but i smoked some 10X with a jet lighter out of a bong and i completely lost touch with reality it felt like half an hour but the experience only lasted about 10 minutes...The DXM and salvia extract were very strong experiences, be sure to have some hallucination experiences under your belt, or ur in for one hell of a ride just like i did when i tried those drugs for the first time. I was completely unaware of the power of the DXM and salvia extract. this is a warning for anyone who is a hallucinogen noob

I find that the CEVs are pretty much always more interesting then the OEVs. I am often surprised at the amount of people I know who have consumed decent amounts of LSD and mushrooms who have never tried to close their eyes and focus/meditate on the visuals. The experience of your brain spontaneously creating Art(both visual and aural) with absolutely virtuosity and perfection is breathtaking. At high enough doses you can interact with and control it.

If you are looking for intense visuals, I doubt that you would be disappointed by n,n-DMT. It will not matter if your eyes are open or closed.

Nice wording of CEV experience man. It's so wonderful! and when emotions are connected to it, its just brilliant!

Eat a box of Coricidan Cough and Cold (red tablets, 16 per box) this was the first time i truly hallucinated.

Dude, like, aren't those pills, like, really bad for you or something?

You don't want to be consuming your DXM with that nasty chlorpheniramine maleate which by all accounts can really fuck up your brain, possibly for good.

This is also a warning for anyone who is a "hallucinogen noob"...

I've heard from various reports that Belladonna can make you see and have conversations with people who are not there at all. In fact, i'm almost sure its known for this effect. Correct me if I am wrong