• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I want to hallucinate, dammit

^ I think you did learn something from it....

If you consider learning that the drug is not for me, then yeah I guess I did. Learn something new every second...

However I didn't learn anything about myself, or anything nearly insightful about the world, which is why I use psychedelics in the first place.

Last edited:
If you consider learning that the drug is not for me, then yeah I guess I did.

Yeah I consider it learning. We learn the most from the mistakes we make.

It's not a coincedence that dangerous methods tend to be mentioned when true hallucinations or delusions are contemplated.
This is a sign that you are in an unreal conviction... Psychedelics don't do this unless certain bounds are crossed since they just exaggerate your sense of reality. Regarding dimensions of experience it is just warped as opposed to delusions where you are completely in a different dimension or reality.
For this to happen you really have to screw over your consciousness, by either wearing it out and depriving it of rest: then everything that accumulates has no chance of getting processed in time resulting in severe impaired assay of information. I've read about causes for schizophrenic phenomena and it seems to stem from indirect chronic dopamine overactivity, in other words when you aren't filtering enough in your brain for prolonged periods of time.
The result is you take false things for granted because a lot of meaning and truth is seen in everything. I think many of us can relate
to that feeling when tripping, if you go the extra mile this can easily turn out to make you put your interest, focus, trust and truth in
pretty much random things. There is not much difference between visually seeing things that are not there and mentally believing in
associations that are not valid!

Anticholinergenic deleriant take another route, but the point I'm trying to make is that true hallucination i.e. seeing things that are not remotely there at all means that you are trespassing in your mind and there are always significant risks involved. When you are dealing with derealization, there is inextricable dissociation and detachment meaning it can never be a safe or recreational thing...

Saliva?

How's that work, you spit in a bong and blaze away?

Man i had some pretty full on visuals the first time i did mushies.

People with 2 heads, 10 eyes, people constantly dieing. Was awesome... all you need to do is take a big dose(i think i took about 15 mushies worth in tea)

people dieing? not the kind of vibes i like while tripping.

try a higher dose maybe?
have u tried 2CB?
i've done mdma, shrooms, lsd, 2CB, and i've candyflipped
but 2CB is the only thing i ever actually hallucinated on

Sometime you should try smoking weed with your lsd, it really makes the REAL hallucinations become aparent- for me anyways. So this time I was having awesome visual distortions, awesome everything, then I wasn't high anymore, then I smoked some weed and it brought the acid back, but this time with not as much energy, and full blown hallucinations. (Also it seems, the more experience I have with psychedelics the easier it is for me to concentrate in such a way I can see things that arn't there, or maybe are? Anyone know what I'm saying?) So anyways, all of a sudden I see a pyramid form in my room and start spinning, looked like american dollar bill, but it had a big S at the top. So there's an example of lsd+weed! Flying pyramids!

I have never had a full out hallucination, even on 10 hits of decent liquid LSD that I took solo (back in my days of reckless abandon) just to see how hard I could hallucinate. All I saw was swirling patterns, warping of the walls, patterning on the ceilings, and mad tracers. No pink elephants or aliens flying in through my window though! :/
Haha it's ok though, I have realized that visuals are just one component of a psychedelic trip.

Research diphenhydramine or other deleriants.

Only problem is if you get it right with DPH, it will be hard to know if you are hallucinating or not.

Bad advice. Delierients are not only not fun but dangerous. They're also not psychedelic. There is no way to "get it right" with delirients so please don't take them, folks :)

Also, welcome to PD and Bluelight, Octavarian :)

Delierients are a bad idea. If you're curious its something to try once or twice, but physically they're terrible for you. Personally I enjoy them, but stopped entirely when I learned how harmful it was. I would do upwards of 700mgs of Diphenhydramine and just go psychotic, and even have become close to dissociating. I would close my eyes and see all kinds of things. Most distinctly I remember closing my eyes to sleep, then seconds later forgot my eyes were closed and was picking up bottles of pills and drinks and food and trying to read they're labels but couldn't understand them. I knew they were in English, but I couldn't make them out, they had funny characters and were blurry. Then I opened my eyes and proceeded to talk to my uncle who was sitting on top of my TV messing with my speakers. Also, whenever I hallucinated people they moved in very odd ways, sometimes the just slid around like on a treadmill, or they might slither and squirm which i sometimes found disturbing. I wouldn't realise that any of it didn't actually happen until I came down. Also, with doses in the 6 and 700's i would find myself having to remind myself to breathe, very unsettling :/

i've had hallucinations where i "made" forms apparate in a transparant form on ketamine (over 2 grams in a few hours)... those were the most reaalistic hallucinations that i got...

2C-I also gives very nice visual, collorfull distortions, but not things that aren't there...

*snip*

Last edited by a moderator:
mushrooms at high enough doses produce hallucinatios... even better If you trow 100-200mcg LSD in the mix.

I've just removed another delirient "recommendation" - delirients are not even a suggestion worth considering and cannot be used safely at all so please stop suggesting them, folks :)

24 mg of DOM did it for me, I'm pretty sure I talked to people that weren't actually present.