• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I want to hallucinate, dammit

was at a psy party last night, they had a small psychedelic painting in front of the stage that rapidly changed colors every couple of seconds. i don't understand how the brain depicts this stuff but its pretty fucking cool shit.

lots of mushrooms. i always found that pot ups the halucination factor of mushrooms/lsd/2ci massively but can make feelings uncomfortably strange and confusing.

You want to hallucinate?

I have done this a number of times now, go to any Pharmacy and buy a pack of Avil travel sickness tablets take all 10.

After about 1 - 2 hours you will feel heavily stoned it's quite strong and lasts 6 plus hours, you will see a massive amount of hallucinations... even behind closed eyes is pretty full on like watching a movie but all sped up, with eyes open you will see stuff going on EVERYWHERE the thing is the hallucinations are all transparent so you know what's real and won't freak out... it's just fascinating to watch all the stuff going on all around you, things moving all over the place constantly, animals, dragons, people, insects, random objects, plants and grass and trees all ALIVE with movement things going on in and all around them, it works best in low light situations.

The stoned feeling is very strong though as a warning.

Alight

Im thinking of ordering Salvia. Have yet to try that. Only because it seems like a do it once type of thing.

I want something I can repeat throughout the night since it doesnt last long.

You can repeat Salvia alot, although if smoked right it is the most intense psychedelic experience of your life and you may not want to try it again.

Make sure to smoke it in the dark, in silence, with people who you can trust to not fuck with you or talk.

You can repeat Salvia alot, although if smoked right it is the most intense psychedelic experience of your life and you may not want to try it again.

Make sure to smoke it in the dark, in silence, with people who you can trust to not fuck with you or talk.

Thank you for that info!

Im think I will start with 40x extract or maybe just 20x.

Not sure.

Get LSD. Prepare high dose. Brace self for epic mental test. Eat LSD. Hallucinate incredibly.

I highly recommend. Ecstasy and Xanax help when things go wrong. <3

High dose LSD, or better yet high dose LSD with MDA will give you some profound hallucinations. I saw wood chips turn into carved wooden numbers one time. Even when I kicked them they didn't change back. So cool.

Except that xanax will dull the trip and make it weaker. best to not think of it as "when things go wrong", and avoid setting yourself up for a difficult experience.

You want to hallucinate?

I have done this a number of times now, go to any Pharmacy and buy a pack of Avil travel sickness tablets take all 10.

After about 1 - 2 hours you will feel heavily stoned it's quite strong and lasts 6 plus hours, you will see a massive amount of hallucinations... even behind closed eyes is pretty full on like watching a movie but all sped up, with eyes open you will see stuff going on EVERYWHERE the thing is the hallucinations are all transparent so you know what's real and won't freak out... it's just fascinating to watch all the stuff going on all around you, things moving all over the place constantly, animals, dragons, people, insects, random objects, plants and grass and trees all ALIVE with movement things going on in and all around them, it works best in low light situations.

Alight

^i wouldn't suggest anyone doing this, its contains pheniramine maleate, an antihistamine with strong sedative effects likened to diphenhydramine

It seems lies have been told. These things are de-hallucinogens and help you see things as they really are. Our society engrossed in "reality" is the hallucination that people believe. %)

From my own life tales,if you want to really hallucinate try any of these:2-cb(I ate a high dose and had more visuals than LSD,cats with 3 heads neon lasers on the ceiling)
:LSD in high doses
:DMT(crazy stuff)
:5-meo-DMT
:mescaline(from cactus or otherwise) I "saw" a creature(really a bathmat) That had jellyfish like stingers whipping around while I was trying to take a dump and we talked a bit and realized that "it" was always there, I just didn`t know.
:ketamine(I shot this up IM style and went right into a K-hole(also crazy)
:salvia
:nitrous with any of the above will make things 20 times more "zany"
That`s my advice to you.Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really get hallucinations, just distortions and patterns.

I get CEV patterns that arent there, but never things like pink elephants flying through the room.

You want to hallucinate?

Alight

this is bad advice, stick to real psychedelics.

^ Any experienced Bluelighters know about this shit?

Well avil contains Pheniramine Maleate which is good friends with our toxic coricidin antihistamine, chlorphenamine maleate, and good ole dipenhydramine. Basically, these things can kill you- if not that, guaranteed to induce terrible delerium, and hence a shocking drug to use to get "high".

The only time I've ever almost (accidentally) killed myself I took 600 mg of diphenhydramine. There's no such thing as a good antihistamine/anticholinergic high. There is only delirium and terrifying tachycardia. It's not worth it in any way.

I'm in the same pool as you; Always wanted to have a hallucination but have never truly had one. The highest mushroom dose ive done is 7grams and other then breathing walls and distortion in some textures, i get nothing. Ive also done a couple hippyflips and these where what got me the closest to hallucinating...but still not quiet there.

have also done Lsd on a number of occasions and have yet to see anything. but like you stated as well, that's not to say they weren't great experiences.

Dxm just made me feel stoned like someone stated, and i had a mild psychedelic feeling. but nothing too overpowering

Salvia....is interesting... ive never seen anything but a couple of my friends have told me they've had some pretty intense trips.

DMT is for sure one of the ones i really want to try, and i hope it will be here that i accomplish my goal of hallucinating!

Good luck on your quest to see shit that isn't there!

happy tripping =)