• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I want to hallucinate, dammit

^Anticholinergenics like diphen certainly don't produce "the same effects" as 5-HT2A agonists, like LSD, mushrooms and DMT. A bit scary to hear such things from a moderator...

You wanna hallucinate?
First extract some DMT.
Then buy some n2o.
Then take 1 or 2 huge hits off the dmt pipe.
Then have a friend pass you a double balloon of n2o. Inhale that as well. Let me know how you enjoyed it.......when you return to this universe.;)
It's not as frightening as you might think. It's just like LSD+N2o except with the volume turned up to 11. Also you'll only be spun out for 20-30 minutes at very most (probably more like 10-15 minutes tops). And I definitely prefer to be able to have a full blown psychedelic experience in such a short period of time, compared to being incapacitated for +8 hours. Plus with n2o and acid, you run the risk of running out of n2o too earlier in the trip and having a shitty time for the last 5 hours of the trip.

Last edited:
Unapproved diph discussion. Not a psychedelic and too dangerous to be used safely. Sorry :\

^Anticholinergenics like diphen certainly don't produce "the same effects" as 5-HT2A agonists, like LSD, mushrooms and DMT. A bit scary to hear such things from a moderator...

The thread is about trying to cause hallucinations / or to hallucinate - my reply was based on somebody suggesting using 20 tablets of an over the counter tablet to hallucinate (the chemistry on how the hallucination was/is formed isnt mentioned).

So the suggested dose was 500mg diphenhydramine

Do you not agree that you would need a smaller dose of DMT, LSD or mushrooms to produce hallucinations?

I also left a warning in my reply that 500mg was a high dose and not to take alone incase it induces vomiting / sleepyness.

Nothing scary with my answer at all (unless you read something that isnt actually said).

Of course the dosages of LSD, DMT etc are lower, but the main thing is that the mechanisms by which they work are vastly different from anticholinergenics. The way they make you "hallucinate" differs quite alot.

It's scary in that a 13 year old may think he could get 'the acid high m4n!!111" by popping a few diphen, because you said that it will produce "the same effects", although with side nastiness.

you wanna see some crazy shit, stay up for 2 days with some speed and then eat a 10 strip, you will see some visuals, I've done this and it is like the wall, no joke, people crawling on the ground.Scenes playing over and over in my head, dulerious lost head feeling.Make sure you have a trip sitter or a spirit guide becuase you will need it. NO ill effects what so ever and the easiest come down i ever had, went straight to bed. Make sure your getting lsd and not a Rc and have fun.

Of course the dosages of LSD, DMT etc are lower, but the main thing is that the mechanisms by which they work are vastly different from anticholinergenics. The way they make you "hallucinate" differs quite alot.

It's scary in that a 13 year old may think he could get 'the acid high m4n!!111" by popping a few diphen, because you said that it will produce "the same effects", although with side nastiness.

--

I dont think a 13 year old looking to hallucinate really cares about anticholinergenics or the mechanisms of how the drugs work. A poster left a comment saying taking 500mgs (about 20 diphen) would make you hallucinate - I have replied that taking this amount could make you sick, was a high dose and shouldnt be done whilst alone for safety reasons.

Other hallucinogens (which may work in a different way to diphen) may make you hallucinate without having to take as much and without the same side effects.

I hope that clears the matter up for any 13 y/o reading the posts and who may misunderstand my earlier posts.

IF any of the moderators from this section think that my earlier messages are misleading / dangerous then please fee free to remove them.

Although, I've tripped many times, I've only hallucinated twice in my life.

First, when I was little, I was really sick, and counldn't keep anything down, I was prescribed Compozine. I went to sleep that night and woke up and nobody was there and all I could see were "Chrismas lights". I kept screaming but nobody ever came. Yea! that was soooo coool...not.

Second time was caused by amphetamine psychosis. Don't take nine white crosses at once (in the day when white crosses were not bunk). I thought the cops were outside my basement bedroom window and I could see their infrared camera in the shadows. Yell'd at them, and all the while my parents were asleep upstairs. I'm so glad they did not wake up.

Bottom line is when you are truely hallucinating you don't realize it. You're caught in that moment of reality. How is this recreational or mind expanding.

On the other hand when doing high dose phsychedelics, the Open Eye Visual's (OEV's) can just be so thick that it's hard to recognize your physical surrounding. Your brain neurons are firing all over the place, your visual processing is trying to do what is does and organize it into known templates. Thus, you get all theses physical objects doing impossible things like melting, morphing, and intense brightly colored geometric patterns. I've had it so bad that I had to reset my visual field by turning the light off. Then, when the "lights off" visuals filled up my visual field, turn the light on, repeat rinse.

What I think alot of people think may be hallicinations are really lucid dreams. It's like a mental impression that manifests itself into your visual thinking, but you did not get the info for the vision with your normal visual portal. Now that made sense. This is all just words.

After looking up the term in wiki, I guess I'm being anal.

Damn, I've hallucinated bunches.

So yea, take more.

Last edited:
you wanna see some crazy shit, stay up for 2 days with some speed and then eat a 10 strip, you will see some visuals, I've done this and it is like the wall, no joke, people crawling on the ground.Scenes playing over and over in my head, dulerious lost head feeling.Make sure you have a trip sitter or a spirit guide becuase you will need it. NO ill effects what so ever and the easiest come down i ever had, went straight to bed. Make sure your getting lsd and not a Rc and have fun.

This is definitely not a good idea IMO.

Amphetamines, Sleep deprivation, and 1mg of LSD is a recipe for a psychotic break. Just because you where fine doesn't mean that others will be.

Considering that it is possible to have a psychotic break just from amphetamine (especially when sleep deprivation is involved), I doubt that adding a bunch of LSD into the mix is a great idea.

LSD and amphetamine doesn't sound like a very good combo to me anyway but if your gonna do it, do it when you are well rested.

Honestly i was where u were at OP...
tried lsd, shrooms, mescaline, mdma, and the list goes on but yet to go somewhere else entirely
untill i smoked 80x salvia..

ive smoked salvia a handful of times and never has it actually worked. i thought it was a cheap legal high at one point giving up the idea entirely.
then i tried 80x and was propelled thru hyperspace. watched my earth from space being skinned, and turned into a huge storybook. i ended up in the middle of my neighborhood with my pants down to my ankles neighbors watching me and all but it was undoubtedly the most intense experience of my life. next on the list of things to do before i die is dmt or a good ten strip of some cid.

just ask around, search high and low.
eventually you will find someone that knows someone that can get hook you up with some decent lsd.

*snip* :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if u really badly want to halucinate take around 20 pils of gravol or benadryl. Both these contain a chemical deliriant which in large quantities wil cause really realistic hallucinations. Im warning u . The halucinations can be gd or bad . . . . I saw a stripper dancing infront of me !

^ As discussed above, delerients can be extremely dangerous. I would advise against anybody using them. They are not psychedelics and can cause a great deal of harm.

^ that's crappy advice. Deliriants are seldom pleasant.

ed. this was not directed at you Shambly ;)

250mg benadryl/diphenhydramine I had definite hallucinations. I was in bed and saw my covers moving, not in a "breathing" sense, but as if something was crawling around underneath them. I later saw a rat crawling around the bed. It's movements were very natural and realistic. I could have been fooled if I didn't know I was on drugs. However it's figure seemed transparent and I could easily convince my mind that it was a hallucination. The rat reminded me of a cute, little pet rat I'd had at the time, unlike the creepy crawlies I've read about in other trip reports. Trip was neither positive nor negative, just interesting.

300mg provided an overbearing stone with few hallucinations. Unpleasant experience.

Anticholinergics are effective hallucinogens but also dangerous and not as fun as the psychedelics.

I tried diphenhydramine...

I had no visuals, though the whole trip I was having conversations with people not there. I'd think I hear someone talking, I'd turn and say "What?" Only to realize I'm speaking to a candle. Then I'd realize I was tripping once again(this happened way too much during the trip) and go about my business.

Honestly, in the end of it all, it was just a story to tell people. I didn't learn a damn thing, and it didn't do anything but fuck me up for a few hours, not in any euphoric or pleasant way really either. If I was looking for something positive I learned on that trip, it would take a big stretch.

Sorry for those that enjoy these highs. But the potential harm and the trip really isn't worth it in any way whatsoever for me.