• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I want to hallucinate, dammit

I saw the shadow man smoking weed. That was strange, and it didn't help that everyone else in the room saw him too, making the same movements.

for me shrooms seem to give some of the same visuals you have described (warping objects, breathing walls). i was disappointed with psychedelics. then i tried acid. the hallucinations looked so real that i had to touch them to see if they were really there. so my advice would be to take a couple hits of good acid and see where that takes you. as for salvia, some people like it, but it is pretty much horrifying each time i try it. hope this helps.

Bad advice? it works and works extremely well, the first time i did it i was around 16 i've introduced it to friends who including myself have done it around 20 times, i am wondering why you think it's bad when it clearly works?

The only time i've heard anyone say it was bad was when we did it camping, one guy was pretty freaked out because he said the forest was ALIVE with movement and he couldn't handle all the stuff going on, so we took him back to town.

I had the 'first trip' phenomenon too. My first ever psychedelic experience, which was on mushrooms, was the only one in which I had notable open eye visuals. After that I got to the point where I would have very intense mind trips with minimal OEV's. And this on all psychedelics except DMT.

I also noticed in general that I tend to have less or no visuals if I trip in a familiar environment. It's like I have a picture of how it's supposed to look burned into my memory which overrides sensory information. The only exceptions to that are LSD which makes me see everything anew and DMT which blasts through with brute force.

I've gotten good controllable visuals on LSD in 1995. I would stare at a streetlamp, let it effect my sight; look away and the fun began. I could control a green or yellow geometric shape (a diamond of sorts). And I would make it spin fast, then slow, there was no real fuss. The street lamps are of a type I imagine. When I failed to hallucinate I would go back to staring at the street lamp for a bit until I felt straight.

The only time I've ever almost (accidentally) killed myself I took 600 mg of diphenhydramine. There's no such thing as a good antihistamine/anticholinergic high. There is only delirium and terrifying tachycardia. It's not worth it in any way.

I've had many a good experience with diphenhydramine, personally. 600mg is the furthest I've went. I just find the delerious state very interesting.

Bad advice? it works and works extremely well, the first time i did it i was around 16 i've introduced it to friends who including myself have done it around 20 times, i am wondering why you think it's bad when it clearly works?

Yeah- it works 8o8) This a harm reduction bboards- trepanning yourself would properly make you trip out, but its dangerous, like avil and anticholinergics, which is why I thinks its a bad bad idea.

don't sleep for a couple days, or do some drugs. If you want to truly hallucinate, down a whole bottle of benadryl. But if you end up feeling like shit and wishing you never tried to hallucinate, don't come back to me to complain

Buy Mimosa hostilis root bark deleted. no sourcing. Use a tek to extract nn-DMT. Vaporize 50 mg in a glass pipe. Hallucinate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and if your dead set on throwing yourself into a whole other world and that is all you want out of the experiences....

Salvia will do it, rather efficiently.... pack a small bowl and burn it to ash under a direct flame. a water pipe will be the least harsh on the lungs but i have broken through with a bowl before.

Take in as much smoke as you can and hold it for as long as you possibly can. Work with extracts to reduce the amount you will need to smoke to break through....

Do not do salvia by yourself, have someone sitting quietly away from you... Do not be anywhere you could kill yourself in less than 10 minutes... Trust me on this, sitting around a camp fire is a horrible idea while doing salvia... I got up and walked into a fire barefoot.... 3 small 2nd degree burns, could have been much worse but a friend noticed and tackled me out of it.... Avoid large bodies of water, open windows, fire, sharp objects....

Buy Mimosa hostilis root bark from deleted. no sourcing.. Use a tek to extract nn-DMT. Vaporize 50 mg in a glass pipe. Hallucinate.

This is IMO the best way to go as it all but guarantees strong visuals. You can extract a good half gram at least of DMT from 100 grams of MHRB. There's also no delirium involved, nor is there dysphoria which many experience from salvia.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've gotten good controllable visuals on LSD in 1995. I would stare at a streetlamp, let it effect my sight; look away and the fun began. I could control a green or yellow geometric shape (a diamond of sorts). And I would make it spin fast, then slow, there was no real fuss. The street lamps are of a type I imagine. When I failed to hallucinate I would go back to staring at the street lamp for a bit until I felt straight.

I get that without taking LSD. My brain probably resembles the LSD molecule by now tho. =D

OT: I've had true hallucinations..like seeing shadows run across the room last night when i was really baked. hallucinogens don't give me true hallucinations. on heroic doses my vision will be split tho so everything is like diamond-patterned. but yea..no pink elephants or whatever. maybe with deliriants.

nitrous oxide with on acid or shrooms yields great visuals
also, dmt while on acid or shrooms

please note, these combinations should only been done while safely seated!!!
rule one of trippin, u cant fall off the floor!!!

now, true, eyes open, fixed visual hallucination----i mean seeing something that u think u could reach and touch that really aint there, is really rare IMHO
it really requires delerium inducing compounds to do this-----

alcohol, in high enough doses can do this, like just before it kills u!!!

nitrous oxide with on acid or shrooms yields great visuals
also, dmt while on acid or shrooms

please note, these combinations should only been done while safely seated!!!
rule one of trippin, u cant fall off the floor!!!

now, true, eyes open, fixed visual hallucination----i mean seeing something that u think u could reach and touch that really aint there, is really rare IMHO
it really requires delerium inducing compounds to do this-----

alcohol, in high enough doses can do this, like just before it kills u!!!

Try taking a sub breakthrough dose of DMT and taking a good hit of nitrous off of a whip cream dispenser.... or hell a breakthrough dose if you can manage to get it to your mouth, pull the handle and breath in...

Thats an interesting one, although have the dispenser prepared beforehand... Its hard to function for a bit on DMT... Although i managed to pull off a conversation with a drunk family member a few minutes after taking a sub breakthrough dose....

Swillow, the times i've gone through it i wouldn't relate it to trepanning rofl...

The hallucinations are brilliant and it's quite worth it i was in class the first time i did it, no one seemed to know. I remember feeling sleepy so i rested my head on my firsts and shut my eyes, after a few moments my darkend vision became brighter and i noticed 2 little troll things start dancing around a campfire they attacked each other and jumped in, then there was 4 trolls, this continued untill maybe 10 trolls appeared i opened my eyes and thought woah.... at that point i noticed most of the class room especially the blackboard had images that i couldnt make out were moving all over the place after maybe 20 mins it became clear and i just sat there and watched a leopard jump from desk to desk, animals moving all over the place and like a video reel of people in the middle of just doing random things out of the chalk dust on the board continuousley moving and all sped up, insects frogs dogs cats i mean everything was happening all around me, all in clear perspex not solid life like. This lasted till i got home and continued for 6 or more hours i watched so many amazing things occour all around me and behind closed eyes.

So fun. as the years went buy that stoned feeling got heavier and heavier each time i did it though, now i don't like it anymore because it effects me too strongly maybe a lesser dose or isolating the drug within it that causes the hallucinations could work. A couple of friends still do it occasionally though.

Anyway take care!

You want to hallucinate?

I have done this a number of times now, go to any Pharmacy and buy a pack of Avil travel sickness tablets take all 10.

After about 1 - 2 hours you will feel heavily stoned it's quite strong and lasts 6 plus hours, you will see a massive amount of hallucinations... even behind closed eyes is pretty full on like watching a movie but all sped up, with eyes open you will see stuff going on EVERYWHERE the thing is the hallucinations are all transparent so you know what's real and won't freak out... it's just fascinating to watch all the stuff going on all around you, things moving all over the place constantly, animals, dragons, people, insects, random objects, plants and grass and trees all ALIVE with movement things going on in and all around them, it works best in low light situations.

The stoned feeling is very strong though as a warning.

Alight

motion sickness and allergy and some OTC sleep aides = antihistamines

antihistamines are Usually dysphoric (aka, the opposite of good recreational drug--makes you feel bad) though some people seem to react favorably to the feeling (eg the quotee)

antihistamines at doses that produce hallucination also will result in severe neurotoxic damage. literally a brain cell killer

psychedelics are Generally not true "hallucinogens" except at higher doses, where with most compounds you'd puke em up. LSD is an exception, you can take it at any dose you like up to hundreds of units and physically you'll be fine. DMT and salvia and some others, and different drugs depending on the user since different drugs have varying amounts of visual activity for different people, can do "hallucinations" (which, technically, are things that you think are real but are totally made up; this is not typical of psych's, as with psych's you know something's a goings on in your head)

so advil motion sickness pills are not psychedelic, will probably make you feel bad, and they will damage your nervous system. but of course, your body your choice :p

Thx Qwe.

I wondered what was in Avil that made you hallucinate, anyway maybe 15 of my friends have had it only one had a bad experience camping (couldn't take all the visuals) the rest of us are fine, surely the bad effects can't be as bad is a night on the e's or k or racking up lines over a period of a few days?

Anyway i'm sure all drugs and alcohol cause some type of physical damage over time...

Alight

motion sickness and allergy and some OTC sleep aides = antihistamines

antihistamines are Usually dysphoric (aka, the opposite of good recreational drug--makes you feel bad) though some people seem to react favorably to the feeling (eg the quotee)

antihistamines at doses that produce hallucination also will result in severe neurotoxic damage. literally a brain cell killer

psychedelics are Generally not true "hallucinogens" except at higher doses, where with most compounds you'd puke em up. LSD is an exception, you can take it at any dose you like up to hundreds of units and physically you'll be fine. DMT and salvia and some others, and different drugs depending on the user since different drugs have varying amounts of visual activity for different people, can do "hallucinations" (which, technically, are things that you think are real but are totally made up; this is not typical of psych's, as with psych's you know something's a goings on in your head)

so advil motion sickness pills are not psychedelic, will probably make you feel bad, and they will damage your nervous system. but of course, your body your choice :p
Do you have a source for this claim? I've been wondering for quite some time if anticholinergenics are intrinsically neurotoxic.