Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Family Guy

I dunno, I guess I just don't get this show. To me it's nothing but a third rate SIMPSONS & SOUTH PARK rip off. The best comment I ever saw on it was during a SIMPSONS "Treehouse Of Terror" segment where Homer Simpson's hammock kept spitting out defective Homer clones. One of them was the father from FAMILY GUY.

^Hahaha.

While I don't think it's that bad, I am starting to become disappointed with the current season. :\

I personally love the show. It always has atleast a few laughs an episode. That's really all I'm asking for.

^The difference is that The Simpsons have humor that lasts over the years. Im already sick of every Family Guy Ive seen and honestly, usually dont finish them anymore.

Eh, I think there were a lot of great moments in seasons 1-3, specifically season 2 and 3.

In season four there are main plots to the episodes, but there are so many random pop-culture references that the show comes across as trying too hard.

aparently the movie is supposed to be about Stewie trying to find his real father... it was originally going to be in theaters... then it was supposed to be a three part series. the first three episodes of season 4.. this is the first i've heard of the dvd thing... sounds exiting..

p.s. to all the haters, family guy is the shit.

Last edited:
You know the saying about oppinions and assholes... everyones got one...

I personally love family guy, futurama, and most other animated shows with any amount of creativity. (Dilbert!)

As for it not coming out, it's shipping in september you fucking bastards! I'd appreciate if all you haters can go start a 'we hate family guy thread' and stop clutting up this one with bullshit.

Straight from the source :
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Fox Home Entertainment Proudly Presents Stewie Griffin In His Long Awaited Feature-Length DVD Premiere Debut PRESENTS “STEWIE GRIFFIN: THE UNTOLD STORY!” “Family Guy” DVD Premiere Hits The Red Carpet On September 27, 2005 Best Selling Animated Television Series Of All-Time Returns To DVD In An Unrated Direct-To-DVD Extravaganza Featuring Brand New DVD Content For The First Time In Over Two Years Launching Day-And-Date On UMD For The Sony PSP CENTURY CITY, Calif. – Things are guaranteed to get wilder, raunchier and funnier in Quahog when Fox Home Entertainment releases Seth MacFarlane’s first full-length unrated DVD feature in “FAMILY GUY PRESENTS STEWIE GRIFFIN: THE UNTOLD STORY!” on September 27. In this exclusive, side-splittingly funny DVD premiere, Stewie, the maniacal baby genius, is distracted from his plans for world domination when he has a near-death experience. A great deal of booze and major drama follows, as Peter gets fired from his personal-opinion segment on the local news for being a lousy parent and Stewie takes a road trip to find his real dad. Shattering TV DVD sales records “Family Guy” sold over 4 million combined units with the release of its first two DVD volumes and Family Guy: The Freakin’ Sweet Collection, and returned to FOX this year as part of the network’s Sunday night “Animation Domination” line-up. Available for the suggested retail price of $29.98 U.S./$43.98 Canada, the single-disc DVD features over 80 minutes of new never-before-seen “Family Guy” content. The new feature will also be available on UMD for a price of $29.98. The “FAMILY GUY PRESENTS STEWIE GRIFFIN: THE UNTOLD STORY!” DVD includes commentary, deleted scenes, still galleries, animatics and more. Prebook is August 31, 2005.

----

Leveraging the tremendous awareness and unprecedented success of the “Family Guy” franchise on DVD and the triumphant return of the series to network television on FOX, Fox Home Entertainment will support the release of “FAMILY GUY PRESENTS STEWIE GRIFFIN: THE UNTOLD STORY!” with the largest and most comprehensive Fox TV DVD marketing campaign ever. The multi-million dollar campaign will include national print and television advertising, a major grassroots college campaign targeting co-eds at bars and clubs, fraternity parties and via special screening events. A massive synergy campaign across all Fox entities including Fox Licensing & Merchandising, Fox FBC and Fox Mobile is scheduled to roll out surrounding street day in September, as well as national radio promotions, an extensive public relations campaign including FOX affiliate promotions, and major online outreach. Synopsis: In this exclusive DVD premiere, Stewie, the maniacal baby genius, is distracted from his plans for world domination when he sees a man who looks just like him on television. Convinced that this man must be his real father (after all, how could he possibly share genetic material with the dimwitted Peter?), Stewie sets off on a cross-country road trip to find him. But his incredible journey leads him to discoveries far more vile and shocking than anything found in his diaper. DVD Special Features: The “FAMILY GUY PRESENTS STEWIE GRIFFIN: THE UNTOLD STORY!” includes commentary, deleted scenes, still galleries, animatics and more. The DVD is presented in 1.33:1 aspect ratio in full screen with English Dolby Surround and features English, Spanish and French subtitles.

---

A recognized global industry leader, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment LLC is the worldwide marketing, sales and distribution company for all Fox film and television programming on VHS and DVD as well as video acquisitions and original productions. Each year the Company introduces hundreds of new and newly enhanced products, which it services to retail outlets -- from mass merchants and warehouse clubs to specialty stores and e-commerce – throughout the world. Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment LLC is a subsidiary of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, a News Corporation company. “FAMILY GUY PRESENTS STEWIE GRIFFIN: THE UNTOLD STORY!” DVD Price: $29.98 U.S./$43.98 Canada UMD Price: $29.98 U.S./$41.98 Canada Street Date: September 27, 2005 Prebook Date: August 31, 2005 Total Running Time: 83 minutes DVD Catalog Number: 2230239 U.S. Rating N/A Canadian Rating: N/A Closed Captioned: Yes

Last edited:
ihateecstacy and psychetool:

What I hate is people like yourselves who cry "hater" at the first sign of anyone expressing an even slightly negative opinion on something.

Nothing is perfect, not even your favorite show. So kindly STFU and stop whining.

It's my right to whine, damnit! Either way, it would be nice if we didn't have to shift through all the negative comments just to learn about something cool. Family guy rocks. It will always rock. Plus, you do realize that you are whining about my whining ~ right ?

Last edited:
Originally posted by psychetool
Family guy rocks. It will always rock.

The same could have been said about the Simpsons, which is awful now. Family Guy better shape up.

I have totally enjoyed this season... Quagmire sleeping with loretta, chris and his talking zit, peter being declared legally retarded and not to mention the CPR episode where peter starts doing CPR on people who did *not* need rescue breathing.. lol... I'm going to go home and watch all of season 4 again tonight...

No, the Simpsons is now officially awful.

If this were the first season it'd be cancelled halfway.

^^^what you call awful may be what younger generations find innovative. That might be sad to you, but running the same joke over with better animation seems to be what the Simpsons are about lately. You won't find any disagreement about the show's decline over the years, but quality has never been time's friend.

I used to say that most of season 8 of the simpsons was awful because I was comparing it to my favourite classic episodes from seasons 4-6. A few years later, I really hated seaons 11-12, but recognised that season 8 was also one of the best seasons and full of classics. Now season 16 is giving everyone the shits, but if you look back over some season 11-12 episodes there are a lot of brilliant all time classics.

The simpsons has evolved over time and changed itself to keep up. I'd be willing to bet that when we're complaining about season 20, there will be a lot of people wishing that the simpsons was more like season 16 (which contain some of their all time favourite episodes).

(apologies for the sort of off topic tangent, but it's kinda relevant to all animated shows - simpsons especially though)

Family Guy DVD leaked to the internet.

The new Family Guy movied "Stewie Griffin, the Untold Story" has been leaked and is all over bittorrent. Here are a few screenshots.

will write a short review as soon as i finish dloading it.