• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Family Guy

The fourth season is amazing. I'm enjoying every minute of it

elemenohpee said:
Tell me that opening sequence last night with the terrorist video bloopers wasn't the funiest thing you've ever seen.

Agreed.

The missus and I watch one episode each and every night before bed and we each cherish those twenty-two commercial-less minutes of Stewie, Brian and The Characters Who Steal Time From Stewie and Brian.

Just finished re-re-re-rewatching Stewie and Brian Go To Saudia Arabia.

Comedy at its finest. :)

"Hey Brian, maybe you should stop thinking about writing for The New Yorker and, uh, well, how's that novel been coming along that you"

*WHACK*

I was laughing at just the thought of another 10-minute tirade about Brian's novel :)

Anyone watch the Season 6 premiere - Blue Harvest (Star Wars)?

With the Griffins stuck at home during a blackout, Peter begins to tell a story, which leads to a Star Wars flashback. Acting out scenes from Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope, Peter plays Han Solo, Lois is Princess Leia, Stewie becomes Darth Vader, Brian plays Chewbacca, and Chris is Luke Skywalker. Cleveland and Quagmire will play the parts of R2-D2 and C-3PO, while Herbert is the wise Obi-Wan Kenobi.

family guy now dot com, if you haven't and need some laughs

SillyAlien said:
Anyone watch the Season 6 premiere - Blue Harvest (Star Wars)?

With the Griffins stuck at home during a blackout, Peter begins to tell a story, which leads to a Star Wars flashback. Acting out scenes from Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope, Peter plays Han Solo, Lois is Princess Leia, Stewie becomes Darth Vader, Brian plays Chewbacca, and Chris is Luke Skywalker. Cleveland and Quagmire will play the parts of R2-D2 and C-3PO, while Herbert is the wise Obi-Wan Kenobi.

family guy now dot com, if you haven't and need some laughs

yeah it was ok. Family Guy has gone so far downhill that I dont really expect much from it anymore.

i love the scene when lois walks in on the cookie monster cooking cookie dough about to shoot up

I hate this show becuz it is responsible for my friends fuckin minute and a half long voicemail message that means i can never ever leave her a voicemail cuz it drives me fuckin insane before i can get thru the message.

"Ring ....Ring.....Ring.....Ring......."Aw, dont feel bad peter, hey i know somethin that will cheer you up. "no, i dont think so brian" "aw come on are you sure" "I just dont feel it today" "peanut butter jelly time peanut butter jelly time bla bla, bla bla bla, FUCKIN GOD DAMN ANNOYING BULLSHIT FOR ANOTHER FULL MINUTE" Beeeep

she has that whole retarded ass song as her fuckin mesage and there aint no way to skip it.

Anyways, I didnt see the new episode, but i aint gotta see it to know that it sucks. I wasnt gonna post that comment but then i seen the "giggity goo" one n figured hey, if thats a valid reply i guess this one is too.

this show is just made up of non sequiturs. i dont understand why so many people who seem to be smart people with good senses of humor, act like its the finest hour of comedy on earth ever. Its like the Yankees of TV comedy. everybody loves it. its always so great, so smart, so fun, so hilarious, and nobody can explain why, just that it is, and if you dont like it, then you just cant appreciate humor, cuz everybody else likes it.

This show (albeit not quite as midblowing as it once was) has pushed the envelope further in a SMART way than any show since the one to whom it gave multiple homages (the title of the show, and the theme song beginning on the piano, for two).

Along with Sir Sacha Baron Cohen and the South Park geniuses, Family Guy has certainly helped the resurgance in comedy in recent years.

Just as All In The Family was DECADES ahead of its time, so are a lot of stuff the Family Guy people did in its first three seasons, and some of the newer South Park stuff (I'll leave my Sacha-fawning to myself).

Viva Comedy!

watching family guy whilst eating my lunch at work has become a bit of a tradition.

today i saw the episode where peter goes back in time as a teenager for one night and changes shit. the political commentary in that one was great!

Family guy

I just cant stop watching this clip!

_____Robert Losure_____
R, as in Robert Losure
O, as in Oh my god its Robert Losure
B, as in By god thats Robert Losure
E, as in everybody loves Robert Losure
R, as in Robert Losure
T, as in Tim look over there its Robert Losure
space
L, as in look its Robert Losure
*aehhhhhhh..."

Im not affiliated with this site, I hope its not a problem posting it 8)

Last edited:
Family Guy - Season 6

I haven't been keeping up with Family Guy lately but I happened to catch tonight's episode (Play It Again, Brian) and it may be one of the funniest episodes of Family Guy I have ever seen! Has anyone else been watching this season? How does it compare to the others? Was this episode just the gem of the season or has the whole show been getting better as it gets older?! This episode was so funny that I had to write a post about it, I really couldn't help myself.

I haven't kept very close track of the show since it got back on the air after the Fox cancellation hiatus (only ever see it on reruns on Adult Swim), but I think if anything the show is going downhill. They keep resurrecting old, stale characters that should have never been in more than a couple of episodes (Vaudeville guys, the pedophile, greased-up deaf guy, etc.) and it just seems that they are generally running out of steam. I still think a lot of the new episodes are hilarious, but I definitely find the first three seasons a lot better. I don't know if that makes me a Family Guy elitist or something but most of my friends agree that the older episodes are indeed funnier than the newer ones.

i've heard that it has a new spark in it recently that had been missing, i'll have to check it out.

It's consistently OK. Not the out-of-the-park homeruns it used to have but its still funnier than The Simpsons.
After the South Park episodes criticizing FG, they seem to have cut down on the irrelevant cut scenes.

Family guy drug scenes

Family Guy is one of my favorite shows. Some of the best satire material in the show comes from drug references (pot being the most prominent). My favorite drug scene of all time is the clip where Chris and some friends do shrooms and get really low voices saying "we shouldnt’ve done this man!" or something like that. I've been scouring the internet for days trying to find this clip and amazingly haven’t been able to find any trace of it! Can somebody PLEASE get me a link for this or send me the clip itself! I'm using the audio for a video project.

Last edited:
"Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane tells Wired Magazine that a film version of the hit Fox cartoon is very much in the works according to Empire Online.

"We want to do it. Fox wants it. We know what we want to do with it. It’s just a question of finding the time. That’s why The Simpsons took so many years to do theirs. They just couldn’t fit it into the schedule" says MacFarlane.

So how far along is it? "We’re in the early stages right now. There’s so much to do for a weekly animated series — twice as much as you have to do for a live-action show. So, we’re finding time where we can."

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/14058/a-family-guy-movie-planned/

I have basically given up on this show. Every joke seems forced and ham fisted.

It's hit-or-miss with me. Though I still think it's the lowest common denominator of animated comedy, it has its moments.

That said, if they make a movie I hope to God they drop the cutaway gags. They're annoying enough at 30 minutes; at thrice that length I'd want to blow my brains out.

^they can't do that, it's the entire show. without the cutaways, family guy would be something completely else.

my wife still likes it. after watching a few seasons with her in a short period of time, i got completely over it.

I have basically given up on this show. Every joke seems forced and ham fisted.

I'm feeling the same way more and more often. The show as just lost its quality, and that, with the fact that I have watched many re-runs for way too many years, is annoying me a lot.

Though I hope the movie will be as good as the older seasons, enjoyable and funny.

Last edited: