Û³ Drew Barrymore .... (voice) ³Û
Þݳ Alex Borstein .... Lois Griffin/Additional Voices ³ÞÝ
Û³ Seth Green .... Chris Griffin/Additional Voices ³Û
Þ³ Mike Henry .... Cleveland ³Ý
Û³ Mila Kunis .... Meg Griffin/Additional Voices ³Û
Þ³ Jason Priestley .... (Voice) ³Ý
Þݳ Tori Spelling .... (Voice) ³ÞÝ
Û³

Funny shit... watched it already at a friend's house... I wasn't let down in the least.

Well, finding this was a pleasant suprise. I'd say it's slightly above the standards set by the series, and while it suffers from the repeating gag syndrome that the new season seems to, it's funny enough not to matter.

Definately worth downloading/buying, imo.

The sales of the series DVD is what kept FOX from burying the series entirely. I suggest you purchase this DVD instead of downloading it on BitTorrent. I don't see how any true fan of Family Guy could even stomach downloading this rip.

most who have downloaded it probably will buy it. it isn't available for purchase till the end of september anyways

I grabbed this last night but haven't had a chance to watch. I've been pretty happy with episode 8-10 of the current season after being disappointed after the first episode. Glad to hear the movie is getting the thumbs up by a lot of folks.

Originally posted by Indelibleface
The sales of the series DVD is what kept FOX from burying the series entirely. I suggest you purchase this DVD instead of downloading it on BitTorrent. I don't see how any true fan of Family Guy could even stomach downloading this rip.

It's not even out for purchase yet. Besides, I've been forced to download every episode of season 4 because I work Sunday evenings and am not around to watch it--are you going to get on me for that too?

I downloaded it, and I'll definitely still buy it too. That way I'm not a pirate, I'm only getting a sneak preview... =D

Finder said:
I grabbed this last night but haven't had a chance to watch. I've been pretty happy with episode 8-10 of the current season after being disappointed after the first episode. Glad to hear the movie is getting the thumbs up by a lot of folks.

Originally posted by Indelibleface

It's not even out for purchase yet. Besides, I've been forced to download every episode of season 4 because I work Sunday evenings and am not around to watch it--are you going to get on me for that too?

Heh, of course not. I know that many people out there say they buy the things that they download, but a lot of people don't. Just from personal experience. It's not something I really care about in the end; although Family Guy was a special case in that the sales of the DVD are what led to its continuation.

I watched this the other night and I must say I'm impressed. There were parts that had me laughing harder than I can remember laughing in recent memory. That said it was far too long and I found myself getting antsy toward the end.

Definitely worth checking out if you enjoy the series.

I just watched it....it's brilliant... I've never seen the series...so it was refreshing.

Tell me that opening sequence last night with the terrorist video bloopers wasn't the funiest thing you've ever seen. That shit had me rolling, lol.