Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Family Guy

I have basically given up on this show. Every joke seems forced and ham fisted.

Wow that was a great way of explaining it.

They where good at doing the side jokes and making them fit in, but like you said it's like they wrote a short clip and just HAD to put it in!

I love this show, I've only just started watching it, and have gone thru a few seasons now. I didnt start from the start (i started with season 8) but that hasnt mattered, so much funny shit, i cant wait to see more and more, they make fun and play on so much stuff. Loads better than the simpsons i rekon.

No I hadnt, but I've seen a few since I started with Family guy..

Do you prefer it over FG?

American Dad is more consistent in quality and often has a bit more of a sophisticated sense of humour, IMO.

(Fox cancelled American Dad and The Cleveland Show in 2014. American Dad is moving to TBS, the same network as Conan.)

Ok, I might get onto watching that soon. The network thing doesnt bother me, I stream everything I watch as they aren't on TV here and if they are they are full of ads and at times when I am not available to watch them anyway.

I watched the pilot of American dad last night and didnt think it was anywhere near as funny as Family guy. I guess I should give it more time, but I still have loads of FG's to watch, and I am liking them alot anyway so I will stick to them for now.

American Dad gets better and better

This is far from the best bits of roger tbh but hes brilliant

The first season of American Dad was awkward and can only really be appreciated in retrospect.