Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Family Guy

I hope they expand to more cities. I'd really love to see this.

Some things were just meant to stay a cartoon. Family Guy is one of those things. They didn't make a theatrical of Simpsons did they?

TV: Family Guy - Let The Celebration Begin!

It's back! Tonight brings us the the return of Family Guy, the show that spanks the last decade of the Simpsons (at least) when it comes to pop culture references, sharp writing and straight up balls-to-the-wall comedy.

Matter of fact, tune in to the Simpsons, then Family Guy just to see what a horrible piece of used up shit the former juggernaut of Sunday night television has become.

All hail Stewie.

"Now make like siamese twins and split... and then one of you die." - Peter Griffin

Last edited:
Yeah, the Simpsons was great up until season nine and ten when good episodes started becoming rare. Now it's just sad with maybe one or two good ones per season. I haven't watched regularly in five years, but it's still one of my all-time favorite shows.

Family Guy is a show I didn't respect until I purchased the DVDs of the first three seasons. I got my hands off a leaked copy of tonights episode and watched it last week. I thought it was great and offensive in all the right places. If it is any indication of what's to come, I don't think we have anything to worry about.

I've been counting down the hours all fucking morning. I can't wait!

And lets not forget new American Dad!! Sure the pilot was fairly weak, but who am I to question Seth MacFarlane's creative judgement? Despite all of that, I have incredibly high hopes for the show.

Man, I totally forgot about about family guy, tits.

A new american dad too aye? It's been a while since the first one, i thought they gave up already. Since they're making new family guys i wouldn't care if they stoped american dad.

heard that there going to air the new episodes 11 days later on adult swim... anybody else know bout it??

Yeah, something like that. Since Fox dicked up and cancelled Family Guy like four times, Adult Swim has the right to air the new episodes. Although due to some retarded stipulation they're not allowed to air new episodes before Fox.

I'm currently awaiting the Animation Domination. It's the first TV I've planned to watch in a while :)
No missing the first new Family Guy.
p.s. finder and everyone else- you cheated!

We came home early from the family Sunday visit just to watch it and I told the truth why we needed to leave. I think my boyfriend's parents think I am strange.

i <3 family guy :)

now if the damned commercials would just end, i could see more family guy...

holy fuck this is good!! The Animation Domination almost lost my intrest...until I heard christianity enthusist Mel Gibson is around....

"Christians don't believe in gravity." ;)

The comic book and Pinocchio scenes were hilarious. :D

"Don't move--their vision is based on movement!."