• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Defeating the new OC time release

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Nutmeg grinder....seems like it would be cheap and grind the pill up for you...

You guys need to catch on!! The topix forum on OP 80's has already solved our problems.

This just worked 100% last night.

1. I grinded up my OP 80 with a hose clamp (it was very hard and hurt my fingers so try to use something better)

2. Spread it out evenly on a ceramic plate

3. Microwave and watch very carefully until the powder is a yellow or gold (mine was about 2:30 and make sure you dont burn it!!!)

4. Let the plate cool for a sec then put it in the freezer for about 10 minutes

5. Scrape that shit up maybe crush it up a little more and snort the shit out of it!!!!!

It does burn a bit more than the old ones, but it worked perfectly for me no bs.

This is what I have been doing (and posting here) for about a week. Got it from the same thread, and it definitely does work.

I find that leaving the powder more white than tan is better.

The microwave method does work as I have tried it several times and agree that I believe it works better before it reaches the brown tan stage, and should stop microwaving as soon as the fringe particle's of your finely shreaded oxy begin to turn amber, or else it will begin to clump and become stickier, making it difficult to make decent lines out of. Either way you will most certainly want a razor as it does still tend to clump but it does give the famous ol drip and even remains the same consistency when you place a little in your mouth, zero gelling.

And for those wondering what Snake 81 mentioned as "severe granule attrition" is exactly, I have attached a jpg I cut from a PDF on by a pill pressing machine company on pill manufacturing process, if you are interested (I have drawn a red box around the relevant part).

I believe that due to the huge differences in the power and quality in each users microwave, that it would probably work better but take more time , with the oven set at 380-400 for 15-20 minutes.

Attachments

• granuleattrition.jpg
    granuleattrition.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 686
so what do the old ones go for now? 80? more? or are they just gone entirely?

so what do the old ones go for now? 80? more? or are they just gone entirely?

I haven't seen an original 'in the wild' for about 4 days now and I check every day. If I were allowed to tell you the price you'd probably laugh or start crying.

put them in your mouth and suck on them thay tast like shit but it works well

Ok, I know this may sound a bit strange but I took the coating off a OP 80 and let it (the whole pill intact) soak in Listerine Mouth wash about a table spoon (just enough to cover the pill in the bottom of a small shot glass like glass).
after 4-8 hours take it out (it will be quite swollen and a little slimy) and put it in your mouth. It breaks down VERY VERY FAST and tastes GREAT! I was More Buzzed this way than ANY other method mentioned so far. If there is any Mouth wash in the bottom of the shot glass, just add a little water and down that too!
Give it a try, you WONT be disappointed. . .
Simply Amazing Results and FRESH breath to boot!

A must do for rurik's method

8oFor all of those seeking to bypass the polymer gelatin, all you have to do is make a bowl of epson salt and warmish-hot purified water mixture,(the cosistantcy of ketchup) soak all the pills in epsom salt mixture for about 5 mins. Epsom salt will draw out all of the gelatin polymer from the inside of the pill and what you will be left with is pure Oxycontin.
Swim just had his prescription
of 90 80's filled on Monday and me and him soaked them all at once.(Use acetone to strip off the color coating on the pill). After I dried them in the oven on 250 for about 15 minutes(keeping a eye on them),at the end cool them down in the freezer for about 10 mins. He's been sniffing them since. Just like the old formula, maybe a bit of a pain but diffinetely well worth it.
problem solved, enjoy. 8o.....BTW... these you can snoot, bang or whatever and wont gel up not even the littlest bit.....

Last edited:
anything hotter than 250 will mess em up...also this way they remain in pill form and seemed to have looked a litttle smaller as if they had shrunk a littl.....try it out me and him are absolutely thrilled about it. (This way its as if they dry from the inside out, possibly not degrading the Oxy as much i think) They dont appear to be all burned lookin as well! Best way i can think off by far.

Last edited:
dntcheckthtbxdoc,

After reading your post regarding the use of the Epsom salt to make the OP's more usable. I am interested in hearing a little more detail on how you came about the 5 Min. Time limit, and exactly how do you make the SALT solution the consistency of ketchup?

I would like to try this, but just want to do it small scale to start (like one at a time). Do you think it can be accomplish by just mixing the Epsom salt and warm/hot water in a Shot Glass or would one need a larger container? Also, just how WARM/HOT does the water need to be?

Any further info and insight would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance for the info!

you mix the epson salt with the water and stir it its like a liquid ketchup consistantcy. 3 mins for the soak time is what we did, id soak for 5 mins or more you can soak for 10-15 mins even the pills dont gell in the mix that fast cause of the epson salt so your fine the most important part is the bake but the epson helps heaps for making the pills not so gummy when snorting or iv preppin....remember250 degrees and for about 15 minutes warm or hot water it doesnt matter really, ya you can down scale it and it will work

now that i think about it a longer soak would bring out the polymers more and the epson will dry em out and even more so when you oven em @250 im gonna soak longer but it worked at 3 mins.....i recc. soaking longer though to penetrate the polymers and during the bake the epson salt will attach to the polymers and dry them out of the pills completly....IT WORKS

Last edited:
you mix the epson salt with the water and stir it its like a liquid ketchup consistantcy. 3 mins for the soak time is what we did, id soak for 5 mins or more you can soak for 10-15 mins even the pills dont gell in the mix that fast cause of the epson salt so your fine the most important part is the bake but the epson helps heaps for making the pills not so gummy when snorting or iv preppin....remember250 degrees and for about 15 minutes warm or hot it doesnt matter really, ya you can down scale it and it will work

now that i think about it a longer soak would bring out the polymers more and the epson will dry em out and even more so when you oven em @250 im gonna soak longer but it worked at 3 mins.....i recc. soaking longer though to penetrate the polymers and during the bake the epson salt will attach to the polymers and dry them out of the pills completly....IT WORKS

sounds like some great progress has been made.

I just found another interesting link....this time from a very anti-oxycontin website that further suggests heating as an effective way to eliminate the new time-release. Here it is...

http://www.prescriptionaddictionradio.com/blog/post/2010/04/After-the-44-Show---Hell-Awaits-the-FDA-and-Purdues-OxyContin.aspx

I'm curious about the inclusion of an epsom salt soak to aid in the heating process...it seems to be a logical addition to defeating the time release as inorganic salts do dramatically affect the solubility of polyox(in fact Sodium Carbonate is used to clean up polyox spills, causing it to precipitate at room temperature). But is it entirely necessary or is heating alone enough? I'm hoping that dntcheckthtbxdoc can answer this for me. Have you tried it both ways? Also, is it necessary to remove the coating or can that step be bypassed?

i have always wounded what they feel like i have been taking dihydrocodine are they stronger or weaker and if so how much stronger are they and why cant we get them in england

Op's and pain relief (Long, but very insigtful info) pleae read

Sorry this is so longwinded, but i think very important info for annyone, especially those who suffer terrible pain, my personal experience with chronic pain and permanent injury/recovery/meds/abuse-rec and pain inspired/return to life, and im offereing my experience to help ANYONE who may need assistance. thanks for you time. (also read on, best relief from OP's without dangerous chemicals and chemistry experiments):!8o:\8);)=D%)

well, being a chronic pain patient, waiting on a new knee, at 30, ive been on meds for years (11 years since bus collision), after fighting forever to get time release (medicaid) ive finally been approved (3 yrs ago). i was on the old 60s for a long time, and lowered my meds (everything i was on- a TON of things..mostly not opiates, i wanted to just clear my head) in prep for my upcoming surgery to avoid extreme post op pain. (last surgery i went into on 6 30mg roxys a day cuz couldnt get approved for ER meds, it took 4 hours to get me stabilized immediately post op, just outside OR, and i have to admit i did enjoy the 27 various syringe shots( i dont shoot up, so that wasnt it)-obviously done by OR staff- of dilaud/morph/fent in said time =D.maybe more, just had a image in my mind of those beautiful syringes piled up on tray=D ( i know bad, rem. i dont shoot up, and dont care for needles really, it was the contents, and the state i was in...lol, but ive been in severe pain for 10 years and enjoy opiates cuz they have allowed me to reurn to life..so forgive me for my thoghts..but more importantly, after being stabilized somewhat, and ending on morph pump/ dilaudid shots i felt like i was being hit with a presure wave, like think atomic explosion at which point i was going unconscioius from these waves of pain, happened about a dozen times in the hour or so after being stabilized....so this severe HORRIbLE :! experience was directly related to being on such high doses of IR meds, having major surgery and trying to be medicated post op successfully/UNSUCCESSFULLY 8o..it was one of worst experiences of my life.! please take note )well last month i got the op 40s and without trying any crazy extractions cuz i take as regularly as possible, i found they work 60-75% at best compared to OC. i just got uped to the 60s again, and had my fingers crossed id get ocs...but NO deals. After (i do like to abuse from time to time) i found the best method was to split with a pill crusher(3 piece, with slicing blade on top, or some other pill slicer, after that you can split fairly easy into smaller pieces with nails) into 8 slivers...and then pinch between teeth, (i foudn this to work better than going for a million slivers, the larger ones you can pulverize in between teeth, much more surface area)crushes ok...suck on em for a bit, which diminishes the time release a bit (more surface area) and then eat with some fatty foot, fritos, fruit snacks etc (fatty food allows better absorbtion of the oxy) ..just enough food to keep from clumpin up all together again in your stomach and defeating the entire breaking up surface area deal. of couurse some get stuck in your teeth and they seem to disolve very quickly, assumin this is a decent release, and its sublinqual so also good bioavailability. dunno best tampering i can do for sever pain...usually i just split in four and swallow with intermittent food to avoid a mass clump again. they do seem to last much longer than OC, but like i said at reduced strenght, thus the experimentation with surface area. good luck to all, and if your in pain, toy with em, but there is no reason for crazy extractions with toxic chems (ALSO: they whole microwave until brown, and various other methods involving heat, be SO CAREFUL, oxycodon apparentlly is very easy to burn away if heated to much from my understanding, ive also never smoked a pill offa tin foil, gotta be crazy, jus think of all that VALUABLE smoke going up, valuable at 60 (old price) a pill and as needed meds for pain/life and (remember bioavailabilty is for stomach/sublingual good too!) if your want abuse/iv/snort go for roxys. or if on low doses go for oxy IR 5mg capsules. i think all they make (aside from IR roxycodone-they added some strength but then did away with again..should be 5,15,30...maybe some 10/20's left around but i dont think they are still in production, break capsule and our powder in desired orafice. lol! any other questions for pain management, especially alternative therapy please respond. ive been through it head on collison with school bus covered up by district no benefits, then spectacular ariel collision, destroying everything but my head/left leg..lol..ive been through it...way PRO massage therapy/accupunction/phys therapy/CHIROPRACTIC, etc, etc...feel free for insight...good luck to all, sorry for longwinded ness and any powers that be this is my first post.....so dont yell at me for breaking protocol if thats the case...thanks ~Jeru.

PS. apparently perdue will continue to make a very small amount of original OC recipe, not sure validity of this statement, but for people who have problems with new formula, allergies to fillers, etc. not sure what kind of hoops needed to levitate through in order to get/$$ etc...
also: at present, ethex has a contract with perdue to allow them to sell "generic" oxycontin, ALTHOUGH THIS IS APPARENTLY ONLY TEMPORARILY/IVE ALSO HEARD IT IS GONNA CONTINUE/TEMP ASPECT MAY JUST BE TO WORD GETTING OUT AND ALL THE HARDCORE ABUSERS GOING AFTER THEM LIIKE CRAZY/PHARMS NOT TOTALLY DISCLOSING THE TRUTH ABOUT THEM BEING AROUND DUE TO RISK/ROBBERY ETC. BUT THESE ETHEX TABS, ONLY AVAILABLE IN MAIN ORIG STRENGTHS 10?/20/40/80 ARE THE EXACT SAME AS OC '10/20/40/80, EVEN STAMPED WITH THE STENGTH AND "OC" ON OTHER SIDE...(so if searching be very non chalant (sp)..maybe something along the lines of having a patient who is sensitive to nwe formulation and after discussing with perdue they advised you to this info-for sake of getting pharmacy to not see you as threat) ASSUME UNDER THE GENERIC LAWSUIT, THE 15/30/60 OC ARE NOW ONLY OP...ONCE AGAIN SORRY FOR LONGWINDEDNESS, JUST HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING THE NEW MEDS IM ON AND FELT THE NEED TO SHARE, AND HELP AS MANY AS POSSIBLE, I WAS A BARTENDER, NOW I TRY AND USE MY EXPERIENCES TO HELP OTHERS HEAL PHYSICALLY/MENTALLY, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME AS NEEDED <3 ~Jeru.

I just found another interesting link....this time from a very anti-oxycontin website that further suggests heating as an effective way to eliminate the new time-release. Here it is...

http://www.prescriptionaddictionradio.com/blog/post/2010/04/After-the-44-Show---Hell-Awaits-the-FDA-and-Purdues-OxyContin.aspx

I'm curious about the inclusion of an epsom salt soak to aid in the heating process...it seems to be a logical addition to defeating the time release as inorganic salts do dramatically affect the solubility of polyox(in fact Sodium Carbonate is used to clean up polyox spills, causing it to precipitate at room temperature). But is it entirely necessary or is heating alone enough? I'm hoping that dntcheckthtbxdoc can answer this for me. Have you tried it both ways? Also, is it necessary to remove the coating or can that step be bypassed?

I found that making the pills a little wet from the epson/h20 mix drys out the pills way better trying the oven alone will burn the pills more and they dont remain there shape and get a lot of goop all over them....JUST TRY IT IT IS EASIER THAN RURIKS METHOD & MAKES TURNING HEM INTO POWDER A LOT EASIER......

hahaha WOW. Reading all this is just fucking incredible. Where there's a will, there's a way. And now, I think we've discovered it!

Simply incredible.
Thanks for that link, Snake - but DAMN, what a dramatic SOB whoever wrote that!
:D
~ vaya

Thanks, dntcheckthtbxdoc...I will definitely try your method. It really does make a lot of sense to do it that way. Vaya, you're welcome...I guess the old saying is true, "Misery acquaints a man with strange bedfellows"...didn't think I'd ever search the website of such a moral busybody, but I did and it proved worthwhile...at least to some extent...lol

Sorry this is so longwinded, but i think very important info for annyone, especially those who suffer terrible pain, my personal experience with chronic pain and permanent injury/recovery/meds/abuse-rec and pain inspired/return to life, and im offereing my experience to help ANYONE who may need assistance. thanks for you time. (also read on, best relief from OP's without dangerous chemicals and chemistry experiments):!8o:\8);)=D%)

well, being a chronic pain patient, waiting on a new knee, at 30, ive been on meds for years (11 years since bus collision), after fighting forever to get time release (medicaid) ive finally been approved (3 yrs ago). i was on the old 60s for a long time, and lowered my meds (everything i was on- a TON of things..mostly not opiates, i wanted to just clear my head) in prep for my upcoming surgery to avoid extreme post op pain. (last surgery i went into on 6 30mg roxys a day cuz couldnt get approved for ER meds, it took 4 hours to get me stabilized immediately post op, just outside OR, and i have to admit i did enjoy the 27 various syringe shots( i dont shoot up, so that wasnt it)-obviously done by OR staff- of dilaud/morph/fent in said time =D.maybe more, just had a image in my mind of those beautiful syringes piled up on tray=D ( i know bad, rem. i dont shoot up, and dont care for needles really, it was the contents, and the state i was in...lol, but ive been in severe pain for 10 years and enjoy opiates cuz they have allowed me to reurn to life..so forgive me for my thoghts..but more importantly, after being stabilized somewhat, and ending on morph pump/ dilaudid shots i felt like i was being hit with a presure wave, like think atomic explosion at which point i was going unconscioius from these waves of pain, happened about a dozen times in the hour or so after being stabilized....so this severe HORRIbLE :! experience was directly related to being on such high doses of IR meds, having major surgery and trying to be medicated post op successfully/UNSUCCESSFULLY 8o..it was one of worst experiences of my life.! please take note )well last month i got the op 40s and without trying any crazy extractions cuz i take as regularly as possible, i found they work 60-75% at best compared to OC. i just got uped to the 60s again, and had my fingers crossed id get ocs...but NO deals. After (i do like to abuse from time to time) i found the best method was to split with a pill crusher(3 piece, with slicing blade on top, or some other pill slicer, after that you can split fairly easy into smaller pieces with nails) into 8 slivers...and then pinch between teeth, (i foudn this to work better than going for a million slivers, the larger ones you can pulverize in between teeth, much more surface area)crushes ok...suck on em for a bit, which diminishes the time release a bit (more surface area) and then eat with some fatty foot, fritos, fruit snacks etc (fatty food allows better absorbtion of the oxy) ..just enough food to keep from clumpin up all together again in your stomach and defeating the entire breaking up surface area deal. of couurse some get stuck in your teeth and they seem to disolve very quickly, assumin this is a decent release, and its sublinqual so also good bioavailability. dunno best tampering i can do for sever pain...usually i just split in four and swallow with intermittent food to avoid a mass clump again. they do seem to last much longer than OC, but like i said at reduced strenght, thus the experimentation with surface area. good luck to all, and if your in pain, toy with em, but there is no reason for crazy extractions with toxic chems (ALSO: they whole microwave until brown, and various other methods involving heat, be SO CAREFUL, oxycodon apparentlly is very easy to burn away if heated to much from my understanding, ive also never smoked a pill offa tin foil, gotta be crazy, jus think of all that VALUABLE smoke going up, valuable at 60 (old price) a pill and as needed meds for pain/life and (remember bioavailabilty is for stomach/sublingual good too!) if your want abuse/iv/snort go for roxys. or if on low doses go for oxy IR 5mg capsules. i think all they make (aside from IR roxycodone-they added some strength but then did away with again..should be 5,15,30...maybe some 10/20's left around but i dont think they are still in production, break capsule and our powder in desired orafice. lol! any other questions for pain management, especially alternative therapy please respond. ive been through it head on collison with school bus covered up by district no benefits, then spectacular ariel collision, destroying everything but my head/left leg..lol..ive been through it...way PRO massage therapy/accupunction/phys therapy/CHIROPRACTIC, etc, etc...feel free for insight...good luck to all, sorry for longwinded ness and any powers that be this is my first post.....so dont yell at me for breaking protocol if thats the case...thanks ~Jeru.

PS. apparently perdue will continue to make a very small amount of original OC recipe, not sure validity of this statement, but for people who have problems with new formula, allergies to fillers, etc. not sure what kind of hoops needed to levitate through in order to get/$$ etc...
also: at present, ethex has a contract with perdue to allow them to sell "generic" oxycontin, ALTHOUGH THIS IS APPARENTLY ONLY TEMPORARILY/IVE ALSO HEARD IT IS GONNA CONTINUE/TEMP ASPECT MAY JUST BE TO WORD GETTING OUT AND ALL THE HARDCORE ABUSERS GOING AFTER THEM LIIKE CRAZY/PHARMS NOT TOTALLY DISCLOSING THE TRUTH ABOUT THEM BEING AROUND DUE TO RISK/ROBBERY ETC. BUT THESE ETHEX TABS, ONLY AVAILABLE IN MAIN ORIG STRENGTHS 10?/20/40/80 ARE THE EXACT SAME AS OC '10/20/40/80, EVEN STAMPED WITH THE STENGTH AND "OC" ON OTHER SIDE...(so if searching be very non chalant (sp)..maybe something along the lines of having a patient who is sensitive to nwe formulation and after discussing with perdue they advised you to this info-for sake of getting pharmacy to not see you as threat) ASSUME UNDER THE GENERIC LAWSUIT, THE 15/30/60 OC ARE NOW ONLY OP...ONCE AGAIN SORRY FOR LONGWINDEDNESS, JUST HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING THE NEW MEDS IM ON AND FELT THE NEED TO SHARE, AND HELP AS MANY AS POSSIBLE, I WAS A BARTENDER, NOW I TRY AND USE MY EXPERIENCES TO HELP OTHERS HEAL PHYSICALLY/MENTALLY, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME AS NEEDED <3 ~Jeru.

First off, they def make Roxi 20's, I have been on them for 8 months (small grey pills..made by KVK Tech) the OC 20's I have been on for 14 months. Last month, I went to Walgreens and asked for my Oxycontin to be filled generically, that new formula def made me ill (vomitted), as well as bowel problems that I didn't have before this new formula. I was given the real OC 20's and the MFG was Apotex, NOT ETHEX. I'm not saying that Ethex doesn't also put them out for Purdue, but my bottle def lists the MFG as Apotex, you can even go onto Walgreens website and see for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.