• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Defeating the new OC time release

Status
Not open for further replies.
That orange juice shot I saved a couple days ago with half the OP80 in it, I drank it like ten minutes ago and am starting to feel that wonderful glow creep up :) I had it first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, but I'm still surprised just how fast it kicked in!

So don't worry if ya fuck up the micro-freeze method and your powder didn't brown evenly. Just save it for another day =D

Since it worked so well last time, for my next OP80 that I micro-freeze I actually want to take photos all along the way to document the process. Hopefully then people will be able to get it on their first try! I'll be doing that today or tomorrow. I have yet to find any photos of this process so this may be a first :)

Last edited:
Since it worked so well last time, for my next OP80 that I micro-freeze I actually want to take photos all along the way to document the process. Hopefully then people will be able to get it on their first try! I'll be doing that today or tomorrow. I have yet to find any photos of this process so this may be a first :)

It would be much appreciated!

drop in glass of water, leave for 24 hours. fish out and throw away blob, drink water. easy!

A question about the "soaking in orange juice method," How long (do you think) is too long? I've done mine anywhere from 2-6 hours, and was happy with the effect. But I'd like to get some "ready" and I'm not sure exactly when i will feel like taking my "doses" this weekend. probably to take the edge off a mighty hangover in the morning. Would 4 days be too long, can the "good stuff" get dissolved away?... fyi i cut mine into many tiny pieces (16?), and soak with lemon and white grapefruit juice for at least 2 hours, and take tagamet one hour before on an empty stomach. I do opiates about once a month, for the last 5 years, i m not physically addicted, one 80 when administered correctly fucks me up with a good nod for hours).

I don't think that the orange juice alone was proven effective. It was more that the pill had already been crushed and heated, but the poster was not sure if it was thoroughly microwaved to put it in O.J.

DO NOT SHOOT THESES ...... try the microwave method and sniff them but dont shot these things unless you have a death wish

microwave method--- shave them down with foot file even out on plate...take plat out when it goldens but in the freezer......

i know your new to this site but people are still prob going to give you shit and close this thread because this is all this info provided on google

Inspired by an eastern method of opiate/heroin use, ack ack or madak, which is just heroin powder on tobacco, I tried and found that you can smoke OP's and get a decent high, though it's prolly rather inefficient in regards to bioavailability and whatnot, but that's what I usually do when I end up with them now.

I crumble them into small pieces using my thumbnail, and sprinkle it on top of tobacco (can't smoke weed b/c of drug tests ), and roll cigarettes, about 20-40mg on a smaller than cigarette sized roll-your-own. I usually smoke one or two at a time, until I start to feel slightly nauseous, then stop and the nausea quickly stops and I feel pretty nice. Btw, they have a really strange chemical/plastic taste, which seemed gross the first time I tried, but now it doesn't bother me much. Effects seem to last a long time too, maybe 8-12 hours dose dependant.

You ever think that that strange chemical taste and the difficulty of crushing them makes them especially harmful to smoke? When I heard for the first time that people actually smoked OCs I nearly vomited, smoking an OP has to be one of the nastiest drug/ROA combos I have ever heard. Your throat and lungs must be loving you these days... Smoking heroin works because it sn't 90% plastic. I don't blame you for wanting another ROA but for the sake of harm reduction I must point out this is a great thing NEVER TO DO, EVER. :\

someone feel free to start a part 2 if you really find it necessary.

this one has reached 1000 posts and is getting archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.