• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Defeating the new OC time release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taco, I feel like you're trying to hurt somebody. My experience with sniffing these is it turns into CEMENT once it hits your face... People have been doing it and getting scared they will suffocate... (who is this guy? I think he's a shill for the industry...)

Taco, I feel like you're trying to hurt somebody. My experience with sniffing these is it turns into CEMENT once it hits your face... People have been doing it and getting scared they will suffocate... (who is this guy? I think he's a shill for the industry...)

Really? We're talking about OP-80s right? Yeah I used a hose clamp on one and it was sub-par and pretty much clogged my nose, but when I used the dremel the stuff is close to powder and did just fine. Just had to make sure you clean your nose really good and sniff it all down so there's nothing in your sinuses.

i just stumbled on this while beeing bored on the web. I did not personaly try this but other people hav and they seem to be successful here is the website where i foundit

http://www.topix.com/forum/drug/oxycontin/T83UD59SJS71UUPOP

Ok everyone, I figured out how to make them snortable!:D
Its easy as pie.. but please don't get mad at me if it doesn't work for ya'...
How about you people give this a whirl, but before you do, you NEED a tool to grind your OP's into a FINE powder, chunks will not work with this method.... I think O_O ...
Anyway, here:

Step 1: Microwave whole pill for 5 mins
Step 2: put in freezer for 1 min 30 sec
Step 3: Grind pill into FINE powder with tool such as dremel or file
Step 4: Put onto a microwave-safe plate**
Step 5: Microwave for 4min 30 sec
Step 6: As SOON as you start to see the pill turn into a light brown gunk pull it out
-- if there is some powder left its ok
Step 7: Put into your freezer for about 5 to 10 minutes- let it get really cold
Step 8: Scrape the crusted brown oxy onto a mirror or w/e and snort
Worked GREAT for me, no gelling. Put a little in your mouth to test it :D
NOW, you might notice in the end, it looks like LESS powder, BUT, I assure you, you DONT lose much, the reason it looks like less, is because I think the binders and gel stuff burn away. Just taste the end result, it tastes REALLY strong depending on what mg you use.

like I have said it was only a matter of time till they popped up. And YES they are here, Toronto - Canada!! .. many docs are also offering Hydrocodone - a friend got 40mg or so?? and showed them to me, They have a HARD plastic ball within the 1st layer of powder .... and are impossible to play with.

I look forward to hearing more on the new Oxy 's soon.

keep your heads up and sunglasses on.

i just stumbled on this while beeing bored on the web. I did not personaly try this but other people hav and they seem to be successful here is the website where i foundit

http://www.topix.com/forum/drug/oxycontin/T83UD59SJS71UUPOP

Ok everyone, I figured out how to make them snortable!:D
Its easy as pie.. but please don't get mad at me if it doesn't work for ya'...
How about you people give this a whirl, but before you do, you NEED a tool to grind your OP's into a FINE powder, chunks will not work with this method.... I think O_O ...
Anyway, here:

Step 1: Microwave whole pill for 5 mins
Step 2: put in freezer for 1 min 30 sec
Step 3: Grind pill into FINE powder with tool such as dremel or file
Step 4: Put onto a microwave-safe plate**
Step 5: Microwave for 4min 30 sec
Step 6: As SOON as you start to see the pill turn into a light brown gunk pull it out
-- if there is some powder left its ok
Step 7: Put into your freezer for about 5 to 10 minutes- let it get really cold
Step 8: Scrape the crusted brown oxy onto a mirror or w/e and snort
Worked GREAT for me, no gelling. Put a little in your mouth to test it :D
NOW, you might notice in the end, it looks like LESS powder, BUT, I assure you, you DONT lose much, the reason it looks like less, is because I think the binders and gel stuff burn away. Just taste the end result, it tastes REALLY strong depending on what mg you use.

I tried this once and I did get a bit high. Only problem is that I was on suboxone when I did it. But tomorrow i will try it again and see if the highs are the same as the old ones. And then I will post it. But if u go to that link u will see a bunch of ppl confirming it works.

Last edited:
For a more "IR" like oral use.

Couldn't you take individual doses, or in my case a couple pills ground or crushed up or not. Let them sit in covered shot glasses or some container with some coca cola or something that mimics stomach acid. Maybe some orange juice, grapefruit juice, or a vitamin C and water solution.

Simulate digestion pill by pill dose by dose individually, leave them in the containers until fully "digested" like your body would have done. Since that's how theyre supposed to work. So just make it happen another way and then take the shots like 'Done doses.

Just a thought..

Instead of sucking on them to do the same.. Idk what does everyone think?

Last edited:
is there an over the counter product to test a powder to see if its oxycodone ? i am still very interesed in this little white pill in the middle of the 80's , if u suck on them for awhile u 2 will find it ? it still gells , but if this is the oxy in it we can eliminate alot of other garbage wrapped around it ?

About the use of xylene in filtering out the inactive portion of OP please see below

Xylene affects the brain. High levels from exposure for short periods (14 days or less) or long periods (more than 1 year) can cause headaches, lack of muscle coordination, dizziness, confusion, and changes in one's sense of balance. Exposure of people to high levels of xylene for short periods can also cause irritation of the skin, eyes, nose, and throat; difficulty in breathing; problems with the lungs; delayed reaction time; memory difficulties; stomach discomfort; and possibly changes in the liver and kidneys. It can cause unconsciousness and even death at very high levels (see inhalants).

Studies of unborn animals indicate that high concentrations of xylene may cause increased numbers of deaths, and delayed growth and development. In many instances, these same concentrations also cause damage to the mothers. It is not yet known whether xylene harms the unborn fetus if the mother is exposed to low levels of xylene during pregnancy.

Besides occupational exposure, the principal pathway of human contact is via soil contamination from leaking underground storage tanks containing petroleum products. Humans who come into contact with the soil or groundwater may become affected. Use of contaminated groundwater as a water supply could lead to adverse health effects.

Another common form of human exposure to xylene is in the use of certain types of pens, writing and drawing instruments, and art supplies.

the old ones are totally un findable where i live haven found generics either. but opanas, which used to be likeimpossible to get are all over town....but not cheap

and as far as i know noone has beaten it in my community, but after reading this im gonna give it a shot.

Couldn't you take individual doses, or in my case a couple pills ground or crushed up or not. Let them sit in covered shot glasses or some container with some coca cola or something that mimics stomach acid. Maybe some orange juice, grapefruit juice, or a vitamin C and water solution.

Simulate digestion pill by pill dose by dose individually, leave them in the containers until fully "digested" like your body would have done. Since that's how theyre supposed to work. So just make it happen another way and then take the shots like 'Done doses.

Just a thought..

In my opinion perhaps one route to be approached would be to mimic the effects of the stomach and duodenum on the OP version. Someone should figure out what happens in digestion to release the active constituent of the pill. I doubt if bile has any effect, but something in the digestive process releases the oxycodone. Perhaps this can be replicated in a test tube. Any ideas?

puke in a glass and put the OP in it to "digest" and then drink??

im just kidding, even tho it might work lol but gross.

Just a thought..

In my opinion perhaps one route to be approached would be to mimic the effects of the stomach and duodenum on the OP version. Someone should figure out what happens in digestion to release the active constituent of the pill. I doubt if bile has any effect, but something in the digestive process releases the oxycodone. Perhaps this can be replicated in a test tube. Any ideas?

That's what I was saying, instead of "beating the time release", let it do what it does a day early and then it's already been released.

Of course this only works if you get a good amount or a script.

The FDA website said something like if you leave an OP in a cup of water, with in 18 hours the pill will dissolve or break down the time release.

So I don't think you need to go to such extremes as getting stomach acid from your pet cow and using it to break the pill down.

Some Vinigar( I don't know how you'd get this down your throat though.. Acetic Acid) or a Vitamin C solution( Ascorbic Acid).

Last edited:
I have been reading the different ways to beat this shit and am not comfortable messing with chemicals. I got a couple 40 op's today and tried sucking on them. It took approx. 1.5 hours to completely dissolve and I got quite the buzz and am still pretty buzzed (took the last at 3:30pm). I just kept it under my tongue and on occasion sucked on it like a sweet tart. While it is a pain in the ass, it beats taking them the regular way. I also read Walgreens carries the generic so I went and the one here doesn't. Gave me some "Patent" problem BS. I get my new script Friday and will post different experiments next week with pictures.

How is that slowing you down? I offered to share my solution to the community. That's really ungrateful of you.

unGRATEFUL...get it. lol!! Whoot!

I just got home with my new and improved OC's and I plugged one. Took me a while but I did it. Hit me hard too. I am pukey. yuk.

My pain is much better too.

THE FDA STUDY PRESENTED BY PURDUE SHOWED THAT EVEN IF YOU DEFEAT THE ABUSE PROFF METHODS, YOU ONLY GET BETWEEN 18-34% OF THE OXYCODONE HCL.....

BOOYAMS

holla

=D
Forget oxycontin...they are now officially worthless unless taken as prescribed.
You (we) must all now simply go to Roxycontin instead.

No such thing as roxyCONTIN you dumbass. If I have to explain why one is called contin and the other isn't, then you're too stupid to even understand.

Can I say I love this thread! It's so entertaining. I used to be shocked at how utterly ignorant some people are of science, logic, and just basic common sense. Now I just find it funny.

Like the group of nutjobs out there that think the 'slim' (slime?) is some kind of barrier to the oxycodone, and there's a little pill hiding in there if you 'scrap the slim' (scrape the slime?) off of it! I hope they're playing the joke on me because people CAN'T be this fucking stupid can they?

For me, the only method that comes close to working so far is to shred/grind the shit out of the OP on a microplane grater. I take that and funnel it into my mouth combined with a little cola. Let it sit/dissolve for about 25 minutes until I don't feel any lumps. Then swallow. I have a high tolerance so it's hard to tell, but this definitely gets me well.

Thanks to the rest of you who are trying to come up with a solvent based extraction. I think it will happen, and when it does, sign me up for a shitload of cheap OPs, because I'll be making a huge batch of powder.

"SCRAP THE SLIM!!!"

I was all about snorting them and I do miss it but I have to say I don't mind these new ones. I get them for no more than half the price of the old ones(right now the ops are a third of the price of oc's for me) and where I would normally snort one to try and get a nod, I ate like 1.5 and caught a bigger nod than I have had in a long time. Thankfully I can also get roxis but those are a bit more expensive too.

Iknow people who are selling the OPs for the same price that OCs were going for and I think it's horrible because they are preying on sick people who are scared to switch over to heroin. If only people would just refuse to pay the price then the dealers would be forced to sell them cheaper but who is going to do that when they are sick as a dog?

Forgive me please: "DiTM" is ...

We have a few articles about it in DiTM.

I'm curious as to how long it'll take for them to be defeated.

Oh, and please don't use swim. And I changed your thread title.

DiTM is what exactly? Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.