• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Defeating the new OC time release

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems the more I research the effects of inorganic salts (magnesium sulfate for example), the more I think that they may really be the key to bypassing this controlled-release matrix. I just found an interesting patent online....,

http://www.google.ru/patents?id=oNADAAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract&zoom=4&source=gbs_overview_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

Some highlights are as follows...

"A swellable hydrophillic matrix tablet that delivers drugs in a controlled manner over a long period of time and is easy to manufacture. More specifically, the drug is disposed in a matrix composed of HPMC or polyethylene oxide, in the presence of a salt, which may be a combination of salts. Suitable salts include sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, potassium bicarbonate, calcium chloride, sodium bisulfate, sodium sulfite, and magnesium sulfate. Outward diffusion of the drug is controlled by an inwardly progressing hardening reaction between the salt and the dissolution medium, possibly also involving the drug itself."

"The present invention is a new monolithic dosage form that delivers pharmaceutically active agents in a controlled release manner, and that is easy to manufacture. This dosage form, in a form such as a monolithic tablet, may approach zero order delivery of drugs which are either of high or low solubility. This dosage form or tablet is comprised of a hydrophilic swellable matrix, in which is disposed a pharmaceutically active agent and a salt. The salt, either in combination with the drug or another salt upon reaction in an aqueous medium, causes a hardening reaction of the matrix. The rate of outward diffusion is controlled by exposing the product to an aqueous medium. This in turn causes a hardening reaction to occur in a time dependent manner from the outer boundaries towards the inner boundaries of the product; the hardened reaction product, in turn limits outward diffusion of the drug as the inward ingress of aqueous medium causes a progressive hardening from the outer boundaries of the dosage form or tablet in a direction towards the inner core there"

Hopefully this will help others with hands on research...what I'm thinking is that since adding magnesium sulfate(or other inorganic salts) to polyox causes it to precipitate(harden/solidify), it could compact/harden the matrix enough to render it ineffective and eliminate gelling(as in the epsom salt/oven method mentioned a page or two before this) or could be used for salting out the polyox in a mixture of water/powdered OP through filtering. Unfortunately I've yet to be able to try any hands on experiments, and can still only make theorhetical suggestions from what I know about polyox and controlled release matrices.

see snake what do ya think this seems to be what happens to em when i do this epson/oven bake method....have u tried to do it yet?

Ok everyone, check these 3 links out:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=526460
http://www.topix.com/forum/drug/oxycontin/TH55RSHFFBVACGDR7
http://www.topix.com/forum/drug/oxycontin/T83UD59SJS71UUPOP

It's a little tough at first. But once you get the hang of it, it works wonderfully.
Makes it completely snortable, IV'able, eatable, drinkable.. whatever :p
It doesn't gel up after using this method.
Just give it a try please.

In all of my research, I've found my method to be the safest.
As it doesn't require any chemicals, and the microwave just burns away the poylmer.

Also, on that DEA PDF about the OP's, they say there are solvents that defeat the formula, but they don't say what. It could be anything, and for all we know, they could be chemicals very harmful to the human body. Until someone finds a way to safely and quickly dissolve away the gel/polymers, give this method a try please. It really does work. Read about it (the 2nd and 3rd link) on Topix.

Everyone who has tried it, and followed the instructions exactly, have had nothing but success.
I'm not trying to start a fight or anything, I just want people to know there IS a way to make this stuff not gel up (for insufflation/IV/chewing/drinking)..

PM me for any questions about the method or if you have any trouble and I will be MORE than happy to help. :) Good luck everyone

To all you people not prescribed OC, maybe this is a sign to quit, or upgrade to a more cost effective drug like heroin (not a joke). OC was overpriced before the OPs came out, now the original ones are gonna be crazy. OC stands for overpriced Crap, its a rich mans drug. Its a 15 minute rush with a 1 hour high for 45 bucks.... Bunk

Haha sorry, Rant but really if you dont have them legally prescribed... move on.

Rurik, hey buddy for iv method is the iv solution after drawn up in the needle a brownish or does it look clear like the original oc's,(just asking i havent done it yet,as im out for harm provention) also is it as easy to get it into the syringe this way or is it a lot diff. and harder ...? thnkx

Ok, Last night after reading all the info in both this thread and the "OP Experiment Thread", I thought that grinding up an 80Mg OP placing the fine powder in a cup and then adding Alka Seltzer tablets along with water MIGHT be a reasonable solution to explore.

I did the aforementioned steps and was left with a GEL FREE liquid that was totally drinkable and one that provided me with a VERY VERY Intense OXY Buzz.

Whey you think about the basic ingredients, it makes some sense that it could be effective, but I am wondering if it could be improved by either using something other than water or perhaps another step. I ask this because one would think that it could be as simple as Alka Seltzer could it?

Any comments, questions or thoughts are not only welcome, but encouraged.

dntcheckthtbxdoc,

I used about 100ml or about 3.5 Oz of Distilled Water. Not sure what you would get if you used less water. I did place the finely ground OP in the bottom of the Juice glass first, then added in the Two Alka Seltzer Tablets (Whole). I then added about 30ml (1oz) of the water, waited 30 seconds, stirred the mixture a little then added about 70ml (about 2.5 oz) more of the water, stirred some more and then waited for all the effervescent activity to stop, stirred again, drank and in less than 5 min I was feeling it start to hit.

Have you tried smoking the new oxys? I'm curious to know if Purdue found a way to bypass that. This new formulation is undoubtedly a result of that federal lawsuit filed a few years ago. *Sarcasm* too bad; I always loved paying $40 to get high.

that isnt defeating the polymer in abuse terms thoug if u like eating em find something with a ton of citric acid in it like atomic warheads that shit will make your tongue raw....lets get pumped on the snort and iv methods BESIDES ruriks method and he epson oven method, that takes a simple solvent

Lol I don't understand why people don't read or at least skim the past posts.

"sour patch kids contain ascorbic acid, oh wait and grapefruit juice does too! And maybe vinegar would work. "

..Vapid..

For a more "IR" like oral use.

Couldn't you take individual doses, or in my case a couple pills ground or crushed up or not. Let them sit in covered shot glasses or some container with some coca cola or something that mimics stomach acid. Maybe some orange juice, grapefruit juice, or a vitamin C and water solution.

Simulate digestion pill by pill dose by dose individually, leave them in the containers until fully "digested" like your body would have done. Since that's how they're supposed to work. So just make it happen another way and then take the shots like 'Done doses.

Just a thought..

Instead of sucking on them to do the same.. Idk what does everyone think?

That's what I was saying, instead of "beating the time release", let it do what it does a day early and then it's already been released.

Of course this only works if you get a good amount or a script.

The FDA website said something like if you leave an OP in a cup of water, with in 18 hours the pill will dissolve or break down the time release.

So I don't think you need to go to such extremes as getting stomach acid from your pet cow and using it to break the pill down.

Some Vinigar( I don't know how you'd get this down your throat though.. Acetic Acid) or a Vitamin C solution( Ascorbic Acid).

I posted those a week ago or so, and it works. Which why I haven't checked the site in a while.

I have little Tupperware cups with lids, after painstakingly cutting and dicing with dikes, nail clippers and razor blades. I put 2 pills worth of small chunks into the cup with orange juice.

In an hour they're gooey, in 4 they're clear and gooey, they'll work for the most part if your hurting in an hour but I set them up before hand so by 8-12 hours it's fully dissolved and the orange juice has the consistency of egg yolk.

Surprisingly not hard to drink down as you might think.

A friend of mine who has a tolerance around mine 360-480 mgs a day at 2 at a time. I traded him one of my premixed cups for some pictures of dead Presidents.

He calls me an hour later saying he hasn't been this high since he started and all this while he's nodding.

I only wish some of you would try it )at your dosage). I also wish I would have done it with the old OC's..(funny how it's "old OC's" so soon).

Anyway bottom line, you need patience to wait it out if you want the full effect but you won't be disappointed.

Good luck.

By the way, it needs to be 100% juice, not concentrate shit. In the morning I also take vitamins before I dose.

Last edited:
Ive been taking my ops with fruit snacks, not sour patch kids but id imagine pretty darn close, seems to work the best, besides lays and fritos.....very interestin theory!

Welch's fruit snacks are my opiate snack as of late. They contain 100% DV Vitamin C in every serving.
I get on kicks where I eat the same snack every day all day. For a while it was those pink snowballs(always with a Starbucks vanilla frap). Reeses. Sour Patch kids, still I started getting that sick sour mouth, split tongue. Hostess apple pies.
Eventually I get sick of whatever it is and I find something new.

My one constant is always mountain dew.

Last edited:
i havent had to fuck with the new ops yet i dont think i wil even bother to fill a script knowing i can avoid it for sure with other opiods

i havent had to fuck with the new ops yet i dont think i wil even bother to fill a script knowing i can avoid it for sure with other opiods
im still trying to figure out what the best roxi 30mg pill is i really wish there was a easy way to break these ops down. 8)

^^^ If you get scripts for oxycontin, have you tried going to Walgreen's yet and asking for them filled generically? If not, I rec'd the original OC's last month from Walgreen's, no other pharmacy was able to get them generically yet. You have have to specify the MFG so they can look it up, if the pharm tech doesn't know what he/she is doing, they may just pull up oxycontin and see no generic available. Ask for Apotex or Ethex generic oxycontin...it will list in their computer as: **oxycodone hcl (? mg) ER Tablets**

im still trying to figure out what the best roxi 30mg pill is i really wish there was a easy way to break these ops down. 8)

Mallies my dude. I get 30's for breakthrough too and sometimes I get Qualitest and they blow compared to the lighter blue mallies.

My 20mg Roxi's are made by KVK Tech...I love em...they make 30's as well (my buddy gets em prescribed) which are bomb diggity!!

I didnt wanna have to read through ALL of this thread to find out, did anyone figure out a way to 100% beat it?

Status
Not open for further replies.