Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Breaking Bad

Yeah I was about to start on the Wire until I scrolled down here and got THE ENDING SPOILED !!!!

The spoiler was cast so abstractly that it won't really impede any enjoyment.

ebola

Hopefully Jesse will show up on better call Saul spin off some how

Oh excellent nah true folley I had it in the back of my head to get around to watching it then I stumbled across that, just blew it completely out of proportion haha I'll see if there's a blockbuster in existence around here I'll go rent it... Help em out do a decent deed from time to time the teens need a job errybody needs a job

I understand the perspective of Wire apologists, but The Wire never had moments like this:

[video=vimeo;20124416]http://vimeo.com/20124416[/video]

It's stuff like this that puts BB over the top. All shows from now on need to emulate.

Also, this is the correct way to do music in TV drama!
So true. Man what I want to know is where did they find the chick to play her. Oh and btw at some point in time don't remember if it was before or after this scene Aaron Paul bangs the hell out of her during one of his binges right before he turns himself in to the dea. Crazy stuff. I don't think there will ever be another show like bb. But hell yes they should use it as an example of how good a show can be.

Nvm. Just found it.

http://blogs.amctv.com/breaking-bad/2010/12/julia-minesci-interview/

Last edited:
^^^

Haha. Bummer. But watch it any way dude. It'll be worth it.

I loved The Shield too. If you dig BB and The Wire, you gatta watch The Shield.
I loved The Shield as well.

And, BB gets 3 more Golden Globe noms
This morning, the Hollywood Foreign Press announced nominations for the 2014 Golden Globes. "Breaking Bad" took home three nods, including "Best Drama Series" alongside "Downton Abbey," House of Cards," "The Good Wife" and "Masters of Sex." Bryan Cranston was nominated for "Best Actor in a TV Series, Drama" as was Aaron Paul for "Best Supporting Actor in a TV Series, Drama."

In the past, Vince Gilligan's AMC drama has won 10 Primetime Emmys, including one for Outstanding Drama and three consecutive Outstanding Actor trophies awarded to Bryan Cranston from 2008 to 2010. Aaron Paul also took home an award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series in 2010 and 2012 and Anna Gunn won Outstanding Supporting Actress in 2013. The show has also been decorated with Saturn Awards, Satellite Awards, TCA Awards and recognition from the Writer's Guild.
I think they will take 2 of the 3 awards home.

[video=youtube_share;_nCdCZlmVNM]http://youtu.be/_nCdCZlmVNM[/video]

Aaah I wish I'd never watched Breaking Bad, just so I could watch it from scratch!

Breaking Bad is even better the second time around

^ That is the truth. You miss so much symbolism the first time due to the suspense. ITs so cool to run back and connect all the dots

So what do you all think of this? Because if I had money or time Id love to see another Broadway, especially with Bryan Cranston as LBJ

cranston23f-1-web.jpg

^^

I saw in the paper a few weeks ago that he was going to be in that. I definitely wanna check it out.

He has his Emmy. If he gets a Tony, he can look to play a good movie lead and shoot for the Triple Crown. Only two people in history have won the Emmy, Tony and Omar for individual performances.

I'd call him the Lebron James of acting.