Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Breaking Bad

Nah, the one where the dog sounds a bit like Bender from Futurama.

I feel like you're talking about Adventure Time.

nsfw for size

NSFW:
adventure_time_by_jm08191998-d594c3q.png

^^That dog?

I liked Regular Show a lot at first, but after an ex showed me Adventure Time I just can't enjoy Regular Show as much :/

Wow, I got a chill when reading this because I thought that I wrote it.

Firefly was the first tv series that I actually watched and couldn't stop until I watched all of them, I finished watching all of the episodes over a 2 day period.
Deadwood was the second tv series I finished in about 4 days.
(Both of these were produced on a "shoe-string" budget and left me wanting more, IMO this makes them in a class above anything else I've seen). I also think that because they were both "cut short", it kinda "immortalised" them making them legendary, leaving me wanting more, that's why they are my top two. (I thought it was just the "addict" in me until the day I got my father to give Deadwood a chance.........he was glued to the TV until he finished watching all of them - that sealed the deal).

Justified would be my next favourite, and am looking forward to the next season (and I think it should be the last one), only a few months to go and I can't wait.

House of Cards was very good, I didn't expect it to be so good and it got its hooks in me and I also had to watch all of them in less than a week. New series comes out early 2014 and it's so cool that the whole series is released on the same day..................looking forward to watching all of them without a break.

You got great taste, let me know if you are interested in audiobooks, in a way they are better than watching tv, and I have dozens of suggestions that you would really enjoy.

oh, almost forgot............Sherlock and Luther are in my top 8 too.

I love Sherlock.
It should be a thread, but I don't see the interest. Best show going as far as I am concerned

I liked Regular Show a lot at first, but after an ex showed me Adventure Time I just can't enjoy Regular Show as much :/

Rigby is a putz anyway

I love the job the writers have done with his character. He is hilarious ! What episode are u on? I just watched season 3 episode 4. Juicy!!!!! I love the relationship he has with his brother. I also thought Moriarity was a hoot! Cumberbatch (sp?) is one astounding actor. I may have to go check out his other works. The next season is supposed to take 2 fucking years to make- they say due to how long each episode is. That makes me sad. :(

I knew all of those things.

And sixty-eight more.

I knew most of those, but there were a few I didn't:

5. Nearly two decades before landing the role of Walter White, Bryan Cranston was in Power Rangers! Below you can hear him as the voice of the evil Twin Man.

It's morphin' time! Whenever I get morphine I announce that it's morphin' time! I didn't realize he was on that show. So between there, Malcolm, and BB I've been watching Bryan Cranston for most of my life. Childhood, teenage years, and early adulthood.

6. And that’s not his only link with the show. He found out years later that the Blue Ranger — real name Billy Cranston — was named after him. Kinda had to be the blue one, right?

8. Gilligan wanted the terrifyingly brilliant Tuco to be the bad guy for all of Season 2, but the actor — Raymond Cruz — landed a major role in The Closer and was therefore unavailable.

I always thought Tuco was such a great bad guy. Overall I'm glad they brought in Fring, but I think it would have been cool if Tuco was around for a few more episodes.

How r ya Carl? I would have liked to see Gus dispose of Tuco. I could use a patient like Hector. That could could be beneficial.

I always thought Tuco was such a great bad guy. Overall I'm glad they brought in Fring, but I think it would have been cool if Tuco was around for a few more episodes.

Season 2 was such a masterpiece, changing one thing could have made it inferior.