Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Breaking Bad

Cheers :) thinking about adding the season 5 shootout and a few other lil bits, might add them and re-upload

^I've only ever seen you post in this thread, Silverleaf. What other shows do you like?

^^

Have you seen the spoof, Breaking Bad as an abc sitcom videos on youtube? Hah they are pretty hilarious. This one is really funny.

The one where it makes it look like Jessie and Walter are gay/in love is also funny as shit.

What's really interesting about this series....

Walt could have stopped cooking meth and being involved in dangerous illegal activity a long time ago.

No. It was the whole point of the beginning of season 5. "I'm 40 000 in the hole" to Saul. "Gotta make up for that 600 000 you gave to Ted" to Skyler. He was as broke if not more than ever at the beginning of S5, was relying on Jesse's cash until they got paid again during the famous "legacy costs" scene.

Last edited:
Goddamn i love this show! Just watched episode 9 from the last season.

If this is true, and you dont know who i am.....then i would tread lightly.

Complete badassery

I dunno, I was thinking the other day and I was thinking that because they had to squeeze it up for the last half season, Walt did something uncharacteristic of him right there. What if he just let Hank's GPS on his car fooling him, since he's out of the business anyway and played the fool. Hank would have gone even farther down the insanity-causing case of his, it would have been unsolvable had Walt just never talked about it and did like Gus did if he had to drive somewhere out of routine. This thought occured to me right when he discovers the tracker during my first marathon from beginning to end. A bit stupid for Walt there.

I dunno, I was thinking the other day and I was thinking that because they had to squeeze it up for the last half season, Walt did something uncharacteristic of him right there. What if he just let Hank's GPS on his car fooling him, since he's out of the business anyway and played the fool. Hank would have gone even farther down the insanity-causing case of his, it would have been unsolvable had Walt just never talked about it and did like Gus did if he had to drive somewhere out of routine. This thought occured to me right when he discovers the tracker during my first marathon from beginning to end. A bit stupid for Walt there.
I haven't watched that episode/season since it aired, but I think it's very characteristic of Walt to fumble during his long game because, despite his profound practical resourcefulness and myopic clarity, his pride drives him to bump egos with critical players, usually in the form of a boast or childish defensive reaction. I think maybe I alluded to this theme in his character development earlier, captured succintly by the famous quote "Intelligence without wisdom brings destruction.”

I procrastinated watching the show until the beginning of this year. Decided to watch the first episode on Netflix because I was bored, ended up getting hooked, and stayed up for four days and three nights just binge watching every season. Honestly, my favourite T.V show.
What initially got me interested in it was the premise, but what's amazing about Breaking Bad is that it became so much more than that. I feel like a lot of shows that have a good set-up focus only on what makes it interesting, and end up relying on that to force the story and characters. But BrBa didn't end up just being about cooking meth; it was about Hank unwittingly trying to bring down his brother-in-law, Marie's effort to support her sister, Sklyar's struggle to keep her family together, Walter's struggle to support his family and come to terms with what he's doing, and Jesse's addiction and the loss of his loved ones. The character development was amazing. If you pay attention to it, you can see the exact moments when a character goes from who they were introduced as, to who they were when we last saw them in the show.

My favourite part about it, even though I was sad when it happened, was where and how it ended. It was obviously a successful show, and instead of milking that and dragging it on forever until the show wasn't even the show anymore, the writers stopped it at season 5. Which was perfect. They had a story to tell, they told it, and they left it at that. I feel like too many shows that start out good have become really disappointing because they're just being dragged on beyond a good stopping point.

I procrastinated watching the show until the beginning of this year. Decided to watch the first episode on Netflix because I was bored, ended up getting hooked, and stayed up for four days and three nights just binge watching every season. Honestly, my favourite T.V show.
What initially got me interested in it was the premise, but what's amazing about Breaking Bad is that it became so much more than that. I feel like a lot of shows that have a good set-up focus only on what makes it interesting, and end up relying on that to force the story and characters. But BrBa didn't end up just being about cooking meth; it was about Hank unwittingly trying to bring down his brother-in-law, Marie's effort to support her sister, Sklyar's struggle to keep her family together, Walter's struggle to support his family and come to terms with what he's doing, and Jesse's addiction and the loss of his loved ones. The character development was amazing. If you pay attention to it, you can see the exact moments when a character goes from who they were introduced as, to who they were when we last saw them in the show.

My favourite part about it, even though I was sad when it happened, was where and how it ended. It was obviously a successful show, and instead of milking that and dragging it on forever until the show wasn't even the show anymore, the writers stopped it at season 5. Which was perfect. They had a story to tell, they told it, and they left it at that. I feel like too many shows that start out good have become really disappointing because they're just being dragged on beyond a good stopping point.

Yep, its a masterpiece

We were just talking about this in another thread, but for all you fans of Breaking Bad, if you haven't checked it out yet, watch Fargo. If you dug BB you'll love Fargo.

Great synopsis :) I agree 100%.

and to the idea that Walt did something uncharacteristic when Hank found him out.. yeah, that was the whole point of the episode! The idea of losing his money made him lose his rationality, which got him caught.. After watching the finale a second time (not on MXE), it seemed perfect to me. I wish the show would have had one more episode though, to detail what happened with the rest of his family and such... then again, it probably would have been pretty boring. Jesse telling Skylar how he was saved would have made one great final scene, though. But, the show couldn't go on without WW, and it was certainly his time to die.

RIP Breaking Bad and all of it's many amazing characters, especially Walt, Jessie and Hank you will be dearly missed and will always be a part of my heart lol

I liked those spoofs you posted Mr.Scagnattie, Breakbad Mountain made me laugh.

If you guys like BB you should take the time to check out Rescue Me, it's another amazing dramedy.