• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Addicted to the needle

^yea it works well w powder. Its possible w tar but you gotta stir forever.

Used the same rig for a month. The only veins I could hammer that thing into were my "ole faithful" veins on my upper forearm, now scarred to hell (same with the bulging vein between my forefinger and my thumb, on both hands). The fucking thing looked like the tool the dentist uses to scrape your teeth with. I would literally be praying to the gods that it wouldn't snap off haha, while maneuvering my hand with the bends in the needle. It was so beautiful when a big, juicy red cloud of blood flashed into the transparent golden solution of heroin! haha

"It was so beautiful when a big, juicy red cloud of blood flashed into the transparent golden solution of heroin! haha"

Lol, I thought I was the only one who had those kind of thoughts :p

i never thought....obviously but i just like it so damn much. i wish i never did. i refuse to put drugs into my body any other way now. sux.

I used to have a needle fettish too, and still kinda do. I love the whole procedure: preping the shot, tying off, and especially the process of hitting my veins when they're nice and bulgy :D but I got really turned off by it when I learned more about the damages it can do if not done under sterile conditions. If you're not using pure drugs or a micron filter, think about all those particles of cut going into your blood stream. Using non sterile tap water, or even distilled water can introduce a lot of bacteria and crap into your veins as well. Thinking about it just grosses me out :<

Last edited:
I mean I know I still have a lot of needles... and I quit using bupe, somehow.

I couldn't get rid of them. I don't know why. I do have at least one legitimate medical use for them, sorry two.. ugh. I guess like if I wanted to get rid of them I'd have to "only get what I needed", as I needed it or something fucking retarded.

Either way, it's like how if I quit dabbing I would still have glass pieces for it. Why not? I guess.

That's a really bad way to look at it. If you're trying to get clean, get rid of the needles definitely. Don't follow in my footsteps of failure LOL

Yeah I've done that before... getting clean and still keeping rigs. A lot of people do that, but you're right. If you're serious about stopping, you need to get rid of all your shit.

^ I guess if anything, if you keep them, keep it out of sight for purposes of not "triggering" or having environmental cues lead to craving, etc.

Yeah definitely. But keeping them at all, to me, is a sign of not really being ready to quit.. personally, If I would keep them after getting clean, it was just as a "just in case" kind of thing, you know? Which is not good if you're serious about getting clean.

My girl went threw the same thing. She has to atleast have a rig around or it really gets to her.
I think it does show you aren't 100% ready to quit but its better then not having gear and taking risky behavior in my opion.

Captian I found the dab rig reference extremely interesting. Lol

Lol @ myself rambling on and romanticizing a shot (made possible with a rig that should been disposed of, a LOOONG time ago!) and the reassuring, and the ever increasing gush of blood! I want a shot right now, my BL friends!

I'm on 70mg at the MMT Clinic so I'd need at least a half gram shot of HQ heroin, high ass dose shot of oxymorph, or maybe some good IV stims: cocaine or methylone (I prefer a shot of M1 to crystal anyday)

Lol @ myself rambling on and romanticizing a shot (made possible with a rig that should been disposed of, a LOOONG time ago!) and the reassuring, and the ever increasing gush of blood! I want a shot right now, my BL friends!

I'm on 70mg at the MMT Clinic so I'd need at least a half gram shot of HQ heroin, high ass dose shot of oxymorph, or maybe some good IV stims: cocaine or methylone (I prefer a shot of M1 to crystal anyday)

You shoot methylone?

Ugh, I hate having a needle fixation. I'll inject just about anything except like ecstasy pills and what not, mainly I've just shot opiate/opioid pills, heroin, cocaine, crack and ketamine. I've shot water before when I was just going crazy for a shot and even though it was no shot of heroin, it did surprisingly ease my anxiety. I feel needle fixations definitely make quitting harder, for me I got on suboxone to quit heroin and pills but once I started shooting that, it was no better then dope except for maybe the fact I wasn't running around all day, every day in the pursuit of getting $ then getting my fix. I hang out with other people who have needle fixations too and some of the things I've heard and seen are crazy, I've seen people IV whiskey, vodka, ecstasy pills, freshly made meth with corrosive liquids in it from the cook that hadn't even been evaporated completely... Some people will do some pretty crazy stuff I guess..