• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Addicted to the needle

I had to get my blood taken the other day, and I loved it. Felt so good to get that sharp stick and watch the needle go in.

I'm fucked up.

I've never shot anything up but I can relate to the feeling because I feel that way about packing, smoking and scraping the pipe when I smoke meth. Of course I like the high but if I snort it instead of smoking it I'm..unsatisfied and bothered. The first time I saw someone light it and rock it I thought it was..i don't know..awesome. It took me a while to get the hang of it but now I like the act of smoking as much as the high itself.

^^

Yeah the act of smoking can be very addiction too. People become addicted to their processes, whatever it may be, snorting, IV'ing, smoking, whatever.

Drugs I have to IV, or at least IV has to be one of the ROA's: MXE, ketamine and esketamine, cocaine, heroin, morphine, hydromorphone, methylone/bk-MDMA, and crystal m-amp.

I had to get my blood taken the other day, and I loved it. Felt so good to get that sharp stick and watch the needle go in.

I'm fucked up. No, reading that just got me spiked up. I enjoy the needle to the point I make my own videos just to re live seeing the whole injection take place up close and sexually charged. Don't have shame, get the fame.

Fuck, that actually gets me hot seeing such a comment regarding the needle.

I still have a needle fetish even though i havent shot up in a long time. I dont use needles anymore for anything, but i look forward to getting my blood drawn, & i always watch it done. I still think about shooting up sometimes. I think for me its almost kind of a sexual thing sometimes-not that i get turned on by it, but it's such a perfect metaphor for sexual penetration.

You're definitely not alone. Even typing this makes me want to put a needle in my vein & pull back & see it register.
I get aroused as I perform and watch my injections. The needle spreading the skin and seeing that plunger pushing into my vein is sexual. The register is epic with a 3mL barrel, but the acyual push off is my main event. I just want it all inside my vein as it's open and filled. I engage my needle fixation, and am not at all bothered by it. Howver, I have found that many people don't accept it. It's fine, until they cross the line and proceed to act the part and ask me for my video link. I am more than happy to show off my perverse act with the needle for those who lie to me. It still happens to this day. I don't offer my videos, but if I am asked, then damn do I get excited. I literally show it in an erotic twisted way. Up close and with a unique syringe that makes the cake. It is sexual intercourse as far as Im concerned. The insertion. the fucking pushing up into th evein, and seeing that spike come out of the hole that is about to gush from the push. Hard to explain, but damn do I shoot a shot very well. So you don't get aroused from the act of injecting, nor when you see that needle go in? Blunt and to the point here.

Last edited:
I think this thread got a lot of people close to relapse, lol.

Pharmacies and pharmacists don't like selling needles in my state, so I get a little thrill going to pharmacies to buy needles. Most of my friends couldn't get any sold to them (they looked too sketchy). So I'd have fun with it, like a secret mission. Id get my hair cut, shave, put on a nice shirt and slacks, and go around to every pharmacy in town and buy a ton of them. Of course, I had to teach myself the stuff a person with diabetes should know. Sometimes the pharmacist would be a little prick and give me a little pop-quiz before they would sell (exactly which type of insulin do you use? how many units of insulin you inject at a time? why doesn't your provider mail you these?)

I had to be able to answer these questions in a respectable way and not sound too sketchy. Ya go in there nervous (like my buds, the ones that could have actually bought needles because they weren't too far along in their addiction and didn't look so fucking sketchy) and you freeze up at questions like that. Deer in the headlights when they give ya a diabetes pop-quiz. Hah.

Yea, it was fun

Last edited:
Yeah i love that needle! Ive actually started IVing my subs every now and then. Ill even shoot some water if i dont have anything. Its wierd but so good. Watching it slide in, having the blood rush up mixing with the drug and then BAM!
Ohhhhh daayam! Now that's the spirit. Pushing off is the most gratifying feeling when every last drop is injected as you begin to withdraw the spike. Then you're on the ride.

I'm the same when I see people's veins. Even when I was clean and had been for a while, although it got better over time. I notice my own too - my hands and arms are pretty much done, but sometimes I'll be filing my nails or something and see a vein and think "damn, that one would probably work".

I have this fantasy (I can't believe I'm saying this here, but I'm high, so fuck it) of having sex with a guy, him sitting in a chair and me on top, and halfway through we both stop, tie off, and shoot eachother up, then start up again as the rush hits us.

Epic!

HELP: addicted to the process of shooting up??

HELP...please. I think that I might be addicted to the process of shooting up??
I have been clean for a couple of months now (which is a huge feat) and I have done it on my own. Unfortunately, I find myself CONSTANTLY thinking about hitting a vein...like literally, just the process of getting a shot fixed and drawing back and seeing that flash of blood.
Because of this, I started just doing it with water. I don't ever inject the water though. The thing is, my veins suck. They have always sucked (even before I started doing it recreationally). So, even though I am not injecting any substance into my veins, I am poking and prodding my arms trying to find veins.
Could I now be addicted to the PROCESS of shooting up? Is this normal? I find myself doing this at least once a day, if not more. Initially, I justified it because I was no longing actually shooting up and injecting myself with harmful substances. But, I now find doing this process is consuming my thoughts.
Currently, I am feeling a bit distraught about it...feeling a bit alone and maybe stupid for doing this (which I know its stupid) but I could really use some feedback and/or insight. Any tips or suggestions on how to make myself not do this or how to (for lack of better words) make my thoughts UNconsumed with this?

Yeah,even after over 3 yeare off the needle I still have that needle fixation.Even still have the dreams about it.When I first got on the methadone clinic years ago there were people who continued to shoot plain water for months.While I was never among them,I definitely got addicted to the whole ritual of dumping my dope out in my cooker,making up my shot,cooking it up,tying off,and hitting that vein.I guess you subconsciously relate it to the dope high and feeling of relief from withdrawls if you're ill.You're far from the first person I've heard of or known to do this.My Granny was a diabetic so we always had tons of rigs around the house,With hundreds at my disposal I'd have figured I would have fallen into this but if there's no high following the stick what's the point really?Still though,I know exactly what you mean and if they would have let me shoot my methadone I definitely would have

Nothing like posting something when you're hella high and having someone quote it when you're on methadone and sober. :\ *runs and hides*
Marry me? That sounds so fucking awesome.
I love needles, always will.. Although I do not shoot speedballs anymore =[ I do still poke myself on occasion. If I have tons of benzos at my disposal (Which, generally I do) I might go n get some caine n go deaf. I'm pretty sure I shot ecstasy before. No reason, just wanted to inject something, and roll bawls, to wit I did. I'll more than likely be an IV user till I die. Why not, I love it all.. Prep, filter, hit first try, THE BLOOOOD, then the plunge n then.. Goddamn, I love intravenous drug usage, yet I hate having done it in the first place. Who the fuck shoots vodka.. Needle fixation to the max.

^^^^Didn't Motley Cru do some kind of dumb shit like that?I think they used Jack Daniel's though.Anyway they suck.

^^^^Didn't Motley Cru do some kind of dumb shit like that?I think they used Jack Daniel's though.Anyway they suck.
Iuno, they were some fuckin' rockstars, though.. I think it was them who snorted zombiedust if I recall, cocaine n halcion in the same line.. Which sounds fucking awesome.
Boise, if you relapse, I will to. Well shoot up on skype together.. It'll be a bonding experience. LOL.

I had to look the other way when I was getting blood drawn this morning. I dont know if Im just a big sissy or you all are nuts, lol. :p

Is a 31 big gauge? Why would nurses use big old barrels versus those little things that hardly even prick? Bruises on both arms, never happened before from a medical visit. (I think they were trying to 'teach me a leson" about not drinking so hard, didnt seem like a a cheery staff like a lot of hospitals have)