• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Addicted to the needle

Not weird at all if you take all the proper precautions then a user can IV drugs and hardly get any damage caused by it.

Its a good thing you quit though, Meth is a bad drug for body and spirit whether its IVed or not.

When I used to cop erry mornin I'd be dope sick and it just made it worse once I got.
I'd race home like a mad man bomb the bathroom an get to bizz.

Craving it bad... smh..
Been a good run of abstinence tho
Mannnn, I used to do that too.. When I'd get to a certain spot in my head I'd be like "Half way there!" thyen get to another point and know I'm exactly 7 min from my house. After awhile I said fuck it.. I'm sick, I'm not waiting. I'd buy a fresh ten pack, bring a new spoon, bottle of water, and a q-tip.. Cop, throw my .4 in the spoon, add my 70cc, cook real quick, add da caine, mix, draw up, then throw the spoon out the car. 90% of the time I hit 1st try so I poke, see the magic (God I love seeing a perfect hit, if I'm shooting with people I'm like one sec! So I can get over there to watch the blood register) inject, throw my rig, spark up a cig, drive away feeling too good, train going through my head and hareon warmth.. It was always done at the dudes hotel, though. I have fixed at redlights, ect.. In my company's truck, if you were to have looked over (These windows were mad low) you would see me, needle in my arm, and the companies name.

Oh so true ^ Both posts, for me I was like that with crack. Once i got my crack at sun up after being up all night, usually… I literally would run back to my house counting the minutes. Eventually it got so tiring I just started using at bus tops. I remember getting off buses to smoke crack, then get right track on. ha!
Eventually I just sat down where I copped with the homeless and stayed there smoking all night, as I knew I would be back so why even go home? (before I lost my home 8(. Then I found gates in the alleys where the users would just get high all night, behind gated units. They had secret codes to get in. :\
With heroin in the city there were public bathrooms everywhere, and the library right near the TL with bathrooms so I would just use in the stalls.

Crackhead! Kidding, I loved my hard, till I discovered putting soft in a needle was way cooler. I'd blast a rock with ya, Smoky!

Just your godamn equipment.
Your godamn tools?
Ya feel?

Give it a few months and you'll start to get the picture.

No, that doesn't make any sense. If you're an IV drug user, or have been.. We all know that's gibberish.

Crackhead! Kidding, I loved my hard, till I discovered putting soft in a needle was way cooler. I'd blast a rock with ya, Smoky!

Same here, ha - crack is whack…
I functioned .. worked on H for a long time… til it took its toll on me and my pocketbook.
I would indeed with you also ykm420 if I were still smokin it. I used to ruin people's high though.. too paranoid. :\ Not much fun, ha!

If I got shit rock I'd be so fucking paranoid. What's extra great is not being able to cop, but you have a few G's of hard.. That shit sucks. My boy had it, and of course I couldn't say "I don't want to smoke crack".. Heroin was my main bitch, cocaine was my mistress.. We made it twerk.

Yeah, sometimes if I was up all night my main dealer wouldn't be around in the morning... And I would have to purchase what I could get.

I still have a needle fetish even though i havent shot up in a long time. I dont use needles anymore for anything, but i look forward to getting my blood drawn, & i always watch it done. I still think about shooting up sometimes. I think for me its almost kind of a sexual thing sometimes-not that i get turned on by it, but it's such a perfect metaphor for sexual penetration.

You're definitely not alone. Even typing this makes me want to put a needle in my vein & pull back & see it register.

Yep. Pretty much this. It has been years since I gave up the needle but I still obsess about it. Get very toey watching people on movies boot up yet I seek them out, I find videos of addicts on YouTube before they get removed and just watch. But fuck.

When I first quit, I would sit in my room shooting cold water and I would make up a sorts of excuses to get blood tests then get even more frustrated.

Yep, even talking about it makes me want to use. I'm out lol.

needle fixation, any info/experiences

I have been an I.V user for about 12 years now and have always been anal about safe injecting etc. to begin with shooting was just a way to get my dope into me but I found when I started shooting amphetamines I became just as addicted to the act of injecting as I was to the drugs themselves and would break up my hits so I could inject more often. Im cutting right back with my I.V use now with the goal of eventually stopping. Has anyone else out there experienced what I understand to be needle fixation or does anybody have any insight into the psycology behind it? id really like to know as much as I can

One of the most interesting thread I've read on BL.

However, I've never had the desire to needle anything, but have seen it all.
(probably due to working in the medical field for 19 years, now retired from it)

A friend used to tell me he would get the craps prior to shooting up due to excitement.

An old patient used to tell me he'd orgasm during the rush, which is why he shot up alone.

Guess seeing the damage it does to your body kinda scared me from doing it, plus Hep C cases were rising before I retired because of needle sharing in a small town with uneducated users.

But I get it, I really do.

I would say there is pleasure derived from the actual puncturing of the skin with the needle. Endorphins are released just from injecting in itself. I used to feel high just picking up my dope, also going to buy crack. Energy would come out of no where, just knowing I was going to score soon. If this makes sense. Although I was an iv user, smoker, and self harmer. :\

Pavlovian response for example also, might be integrated in the mechanism of thought prior to use as well as the mere compulsion to inject ..

Yes, the process of acquiring the drug is quite rewarding and it makes us high.
As you say, some of the times I would be deadly tired but had all the energy to score.

its all about the ritual of setting up your gear mixing your shot loading up and then pulling back that crimson streak and then plunging it deep into your vein. its a very sensual experience. very personal. it's one of the greatest feelings you'll ever experience.

its all about the ritual of setting up your gear mixing your shot loading up and then pulling back that crimson streak and then plunging it deep into your vein. its a very sensual experience. very personal. it's one of the greatest feelings you'll ever experience.

Had a female party friend that would orgasm every time she took a shot. She told me its all she can do to not to keep taking shots lol

im not addiceted to coke..im addicted to seeing blood drawn into the syringe.

Greetings folks...I just wanted to share with you my greatest confession.. I think am not addicted to shooting coke or even the feeling..although the feeling is just outstanding..But ive been noticing lately after my excessive blow abuse is that everytime it drops bombs in my head "flashbacks" the only thing that comes clear to me is the second i hit my "very hard to hit groin or vein".. its that ultimate rush of being able to target a vein n being able to draw blood and see it just blending with all that whiteness transparent color.. i dunno what that means but im positive thats where am mentally addicted to my habits psychologically..with heroin is TOTALLY different and we all know it.. I gotta say the mental suffering of addiction to coke is somehow stronger than heroin..with smack when u hit it..thats it ur done for the day..not go crazy for more.