• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My drummer in my band's brother just died. Probably overdose I think, he was a long-term, really serious drug addict, like stealing from the family, manipulating them constantly, going to jail, etc. I feel so bad, my friend is crushed. I just told him I was so sorry and I'm thinking of him, and if he wants to talk, he can call me anytime. :(
Damn, this makes me sad. He was just at my house for Thanksgiving. He was planning to move to Asheville soon with his girl and young son. Fuck man!!!
That’s two people who were guests at my place for thanksgiving that have since died from OD’s.
Fentanyl is one of the most fucked to things to happen to the drug scene

Last edited:
It really is my ex is so scared that im gonna die from an overdose as well ad my mother. Ive actually grown very close to my mom over the padt year like we havent talked so much since I was back home in my youth we see eachother couple times a week now. She is real happy that I got on Methadone now I have to stop all these slipups with the FentaDope. The otherday whenever I would shoot up id blackout for an hour and cometo buck ass naked...I have no clue why I take all my clothes off like this now but I thankfully dont leave the apartment cuz someone would surely call the police on me. The Fentanyl is such a shitty high too it just makes me very sedated and I nod the day away, im in alot of pain emotional from losing the women ive been dating but that is damn near directly related to the hard drug use so I need to stop making excuses. Im really sorry about your friend Xorky any Delsyd, drugs are fucked up...at least that one is for damn sure. I dont wanna end up in the Serie anytime soon im gonna keep fighting this thing. I know I can do this, I have been off Heroin for years before and this stuff doing the round is trash.

Regarding missing orders to the US I received this concerning my own missing orders.

"yes, orders with 2FDCK and DCK have been massively stopped by the US customs office as they're being detected as Ketamine with the Raman Spectroscopy machines they are now using:

Please see section "Identification Through Envelopes". You can see a picture of a customs officer with a USPS envelope in the background. These new Raman can see through opaque containers but they will throw false positives for similar molecules, which is wonderful for the officers as they want research chemicals out of the mail anyway.

Please see attached. 2FDCK and DCK were removed for US customers a couple weeks ago.

I could offer some shop credit as partial compensation so yo can give it another try but I would recommend staying away from pellets also. These can be seen in the X-Ray scans very easily."

Crazy they are using fucking Raman Spectroscopy to scan the mail. Holy fuck.

It almost makes me more concerned anytime a package is unaccounted for. Of course it's not a concern with small quantities, but if they had any intention of pursuing a case they certainly wouldn't tip you off with a letter.

And I saw the last 2C-C dried up, that's too bad (although he nitrostyrene is still available ;)). I like it a lot more than 2C-B, it's somehow both more cathartic and lighthearted at the same time. 2C-B is a tad sinister, and it gives me a brutal headache on the comedown which doesn't happen with most psychedelics for me.

Those spectrometers are fucking scary dude. Why does scientific progress always have to be coopted by nefarious actors? :(

lol once had a k order arrive 2 weeks late with a free gram of mxe which was a really nice surprise.

About out of my open batch of 2c-b maybe a small dose worth. I have gram that's still vacuum sealed from when I got it in 2013; It wasn't from my main vendor but still a trustworthy one that I got k and al-lad from multiple times so I'm sure it's legit. Too paranoid to order shit these days but I got enough of some of my favorites to last me a while for how much I trip these days.

Not nearly as much. Typically heroin overdoses in the past were either mistakes (or carelessness, like someone introduces their friend and gives them what they take which is too much), or it's addicts who get clean and then relapse, and don't account for reduction in tolerance. It certainly happened plenty, but these days the variable presence of fentanyl has made overdoses much more common. Batch variance is huge, and hot spots are very possible even in the same batch.

I don't actually know what happened though, my friend didn't say and I wasn't going to ask. I know he was big into meth but I think heroin too. Usually it's heroin (ie fentanyl) when someone overdoses.
Xorkoth is correct, but also back in the day, almost all heroin overdoses happened when it was combined with other downers (alcohol, benzos, etc.) I saw stats of like 70%. It's frustrating that relevant bit of harm reduction never seemed to get passed around.

Oh my god I love Moon Hooch! We had them stay for a weekend at my old band house years back, they were in town to play a show and needed a place to stay, and we also recorded some stuff for them then (band house is also recording studio). Those guys bare awesome, really cool to talk to, and amazing musicians. The drummer is insane (they all are), he spent 8 hours straight practicing hand drums one of the days, lol, didn't leave the room or stop the whole time.

I think their manager was Delsyd's friend, if I recall, which is how that happened.
Oh no way, that's awesome! :love: I'm bummed that James left the band--his energy on the drums was great.

I read your post last night and went on Spotify and listened to not the last Shpongle EP but the one that Simon released in 2020, his quarantine album. And that was some REALLY good sounds.
That's exactly how I discovered Posford's 2020 quarantine album too, and I completely agree - it's so lush and smooth yet trippy. :)
2C-B is a tad sinister, and it gives me a brutal headache on the comedown which doesn't happen with most psychedelics for me.
I used to have the headache issue with the 2C phenethylamines as well, but I began to suspect that it was due to dehydration, so I started drinking more water during trips, and I haven't really had the problem since. Maybe worth a shot. I know what you mean about 2C-B being a tad sinister, though. I think it's just because 2C-B is so mentally transparent that it lacks some of the stoning fog that can (ironically) smooth over some of the rough edges on "deeper" psychedelics, which is a blessing and a curse, and something I also associate with some tryptamines like 4-AcO-DMT and 4-HO-MET.

was looking back on the previous years. In 2018 i was really bad. Was looking at messages i sent people the day after my most horrific trip. They were actually very insightful at the time i realized it was a massive wake up call to quit drugs that i promptly did not listen to till i had a whole bunch more of bad trips. I'm glad I wrote those insights down though it helped me piece how was i at that stage. In a way it was a good trip it was a cold hard truth that i did not like and fought the ego death all the way to insanity.

If people thought i was over doing it last year 2018 was on another level. Sadly i did not listen for such a long time. Psychotic hell loop a bad trip? maybe there is truly no such thing as bad trip but some underlying challenging thing that our shadow needs to be dealt with in a proper theparutic setting.

I think its important for everybody to have a journal of tripping so you can go back years later and integrate effectively.

Anyways i finished up writing my body just need a short conclusion then fix grammar and things and make sure my referencing is okay. feel burnt out for the night though to much nicotine coffee and 10 mg of Ritalin today. Thats me done with rits though ima save the last 3 for biochemistry in the next half of the year.

I've decided to try and get a formal diagnosis of some kind of adult ADD also... I'm gonna be as blunt as possible, I am seeking drugs, without obviously saying that. I am already on an SSRI for mental health reasons though I'm very very dubious how much good it's actually doing so I figure having crossed that line why not try for another formal recognition of a suspected self diagnosis that I'm always trying to self medicate out of me... I dont plan it to be forever, just until I finish unstressing my life a bit. And somehow I feel having a medical record of having sought treatment for mental health issues might be of some benefit further down the line in terms of what legally sanctioned options might be available or, god forbid, if shit ever does hit the fan like yesterday when I honestly considered calling an ambulance for 7 or 8 hours while condoning and thinking I might have given myself serotonin syndrome taking DCK on top of an SSRI... although just as likely it was some kind of anxiety attack. Anyway so just waiting for my callback...

On that Raman Spectroscopy thing, I haven't heard of that and am gonna have to look it up but these ultra-high sensitivity detection devices are scary shit. They are remarkable technologies of course, but sadly in the current world it makes things harder for honest drug users. I was once randomly stopped at the border on the way back from a certain country I won't name for fear of, I dunno, a future dystopian enforcement team hunting me down, for a random bag search, I had nothing on me but had been indulging in a little cocaine with an friend of mine. The guy used one of those ultra high sensitivity Ionscan Mobile spectrometers, wiped my bag or something with one of those little swabs, took it to the machine which immediately started beeping loadly and alarmingly. He asked if I'd been using cocaine or had any on me and obviously I wasn't gonna admit anything to an officer of the state but I said well maybe I was in an environment where people were doing coke, y'know I went out, it must be a really low reading and he told me no it was actually quite high but then just rolled his eyes and motioned for me to go. Fucking scary shit and I dread to think what would have happened were I entering a country with seriously barbaric substance laws like anywhere in wealthy Arabia, for example. In fact it puts me off going to any of these places ever... if I did I'd probably buy a whole new set of clothes and luggage carriers before going, keep them isolated and wear latex gloves while packing...

I don't know why if I just looked shifty or anything but something similar happened again when I was visiting a friend in another country which I also won't name but mercifully is in a fairly liberal part of the world. This time I was again selected for a random bag search, the lady this time was less military looking, more talkative and less hostile and again I had nothing on me, hadn't been doing anything in a while either but fuck knows what residue could have been picked up... I could see she also had one of those fucking Ion Scanners sitting in the corner of the room and was praying she didn't decide to give something a swab and go fire it up... but she didn't and just let me pack my stuff up and get on my way.

Apparently they have some kind of log of how often people get checked so they're not seen to be singling people out (at least, that's what she said - maybe more likely they have this list so they know who to fucking check). But, yeah, these things are so sensitive. Too sensitive really because it's conceivable you could brush up against someone who's been sweating out cocaine (for example) and get positively flagged. I think that's usually taken into account and a positive test on the scanner is not sufficient for conviction and detainment... at least in the fairly liberal parts of the globe I spend most of my time... but they could be grounds for temporary detainment, stripsearch, and just major fucking hassle overall... scary stuff. Hopefully human culture (read - sensible drug policy, full legalisation, ideally) advances faster than these dystopian methods to sniff out absurdly tiny quantities of even more absurdly illegal molecules.

I followed up with that shop about packages.
Dude said he has not had issues (yet) with other Aryls getting intercepted.

On a different note, last time I did 2C-E I ended the night with a pounding headache.
But I have knowingly had a hard time drinking enough water this whole winter. I wake up with new cracks in my lips every other morning.

I've decided to try and get a formal diagnosis of some kind of adult ADD also... I'm gonna be as blunt as possible, I am seeking drugs, without obviously saying that. I am already on an SSRI for mental health reasons though I'm very very dubious how much good it's actually doing so I figure having crossed that line why not try for another formal recognition of a suspected self diagnosis that I'm always trying to self medicate out of me... I dont plan it to be forever, just until I finish unstressing my life a bit. And somehow I feel having a medical record of having sought treatment for mental health issues might be of some benefit further down the line in terms of what legally sanctioned options might be available or, god forbid, if shit ever does hit the fan like yesterday when I honestly considered calling an ambulance for 7 or 8 hours while condoning and thinking I might have given myself serotonin syndrome taking DCK on top of an SSRI... although just as likely it was some kind of anxiety attack. Anyway so just waiting for my callback...

They'll probably start you with -phenidates, likely methylphenidate/Ritalin. Then if those don't work, adderall.

I've been off and on prescribed ADD meds since 2008, and hands down, the best is dextroamphetamine. Make your way there. It was really easy for me to get dextroamphetamine after not liking ritalin and focalin, and then telling my doctor that the adderall worked really well, but made me anti-social and anxious, and that I'd read dextroamphetamine was much better in those areas. And wow, it is waaaaay better than adderall. Much cleaner. I personally think no-one should be prescribed adderall, only d-amp.

That's generally what I hear. The funny thing is, I do far better with adderall than dexedrine. Dexedrine is so transparent that I can't even feel it, while adderall is the sweet spot. Well, at least that was the case fifteen years ago when I was in college.

I actually get better results from ephedrine and even pseudoephedrine than dexedrine--I guess I just really need that peripheral stimulation for some reason.

I like adderall a lot but then again, I don't have ADD/ADHD and just use it as an occasional addition to benzos for a night out. I had no idea it was a combo of four amp-salts. Now I'm curious to try isolated dexamp :unsure:

I've only had d-amphetamine once or twice, but I know I like me some Adderall.
I was never diagnosed with ADD/ADHD but I find the focus and energy to be significant even with just 10mg.
Luckily I have some good friends that just throw me a handful every now and then.
That stuff saved my ass when I had to get a job as a sales person several years ago. I am just not the type of
person to upsell products, push products with better sales margins, try and get people to buy warranties and credit cards,
or want to participate in the big company group sales roleplays. Adderall made that possible and even helped
me curb my social anxiety while not on the drug. It helped teach me how to talk with people in a more outgoing manner,
even if it was a bit forced.
Adderall will always have a spot in my desert island stash.

But I'm not that difficult to please. I have perfectly enjoyed my time with Concerta time released methylphenidate.
For whatever reason the small dose Ritalins don't do an awful lot for me.

Regarding d-amp vs adderall, and thus, peripheral stimulation or not, I think it comes down to whether an individual is a fan of stimulants or not. For instance, I'm generally much more into "downers" rather than "uppers" and I reeeeaallllyyy don't like the PNS stimulation from l-amp. Friends I've known who really like stimulants don't seem to have an issue with PNS effects in the same way I do.

Also, for partying, most of my friends do prefer adderall over d-amp because the PNS effects add a certain something while drinking.

I was never diagnosed with ADD/ADHD but I find the focus and energy to be significant even with just 10mg.

10mg of Adderall is way too much for me. I take 2.5-5mg at a time.

10mg of Adderall is way too much for me. I take 2.5-5mg at a time.
Damn. I need 40mg+ to get going these days. A friend of mine gets like a hundred 10mg blues a month and hands them out like candy, he'll wig out off one 10mg dose, I'll be hitting him up for another few after eating two or three only four hours prior.

My poor dopamine receptors :rolleyes:

I'm not normally an amp fiend, it's a two-five times a year thing for me so a few 20mg orange footballs keep me a year usually. I'm also more into downers than stims though.

Fucking hell so it turns out wait times in this country for NHS referred ADD assessments are measured in years! I guess I'll most likely have to go private then, which from my perception is basically paying for a prescription and something I was trying to avoid but I guess it's not all bad.

I have of course actually already tried pretty much all the standard ADHD meds except for genuine branded adderall. Dexamphetamine, obviously, I think is probably the nicest, but the price compared to racemic just makes it not feasible without a prescription... I looked a while back into a method of isolating the d-isomer using some surprisingly simple method, I think involving tartaric acid, but kinda gave up on that idea as with the added hassle it was hard to see even that would be effective.

I did attempt to make my own homebrew adderall with calculated portions of racemic and dexmphetamine a while back... probably was nice but not massively different to either racemic or classic dex, predictably.

Amphetamine I do enjoy though, perhaps too much really. Definitely helps me focus but also inhibits sleep to a problematic degree, usually leading into binge/crash type scenarios... but I usually find I need at least 30mg to feel like it's even worth doing. Maybe 20mg... 30 probably is too recreational. But I can find myself quickly going up to 40, 50 plus... not sure how sustainable it would be for me... but I do think with a medically sanctioned adviser I could keep my usage in check, despite a few heavy days I never went really off the rails.

Ritalin I've only tried once I believe and I think I remember it being nice, not too forced, not too long lasting, not too compulsive... I hear dexmethylphenidate is the somewhat improved version of it which is another that's very difficult to get illicitly, for me at least, but I'd like to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.