• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Feeling a little up and a little mellowed out and opiate buzz and itchy from fentanyl. Hungry. Tired. Not too lonely or angry though to I’m just HT for high times this morning.

Had 4mg generic Alp earlier which did close to nothing but it was a stressful/anxiety filled afternoon so maybe it did?

3mg of clonazepam, snorted dope, and lots of dabs--some good Alien Labs Melonade cross and a couple other gassy flavors. Went shopping yesterday at this new store has some real deals--if you shop their sales you can get top shelf for 35-40/g.

Anyone ever had the Auden/Teva clonazepam 2mg tablets from the UK. Marked CLN2. Probably just me building tolerance but anyone else ever felt like these are underdosed? The Roche tabs I had before this definitely seemed stronger. Both Rx too so minimal-to-no worry about fakes.

Hopefully getting some Soma soon too... haven't had good non-crap Mexican Soma since like 2011, can't wait to get fucked up and take a nap on the floor! LOL

^ Wish I had soma and a huge selection of legal weed to choose from...
I ran out of most of my drugs a few days ago, all I have left is kratom and about 2-3g of kief from my grinder.

Just took 3.3g of green malay kratom and made myself a cup of french press coffee, probably my first cup of coffee in a month or so. This ain't nescafe though, it's made with premium organic coffee beans I've been saving for years. I've been saving them for so long (kinda forgot about it tbh) they probably started to ferment a little, just checked the package and it expired in January. Amazing stuff though... I don't know if it's because my caffeine tolerance is so low but it feels like I just smoked a bowl of organic meth.

it's 5PM and so far i've done 3x25mg 2-FMA oral and 20mg nasal throughout the day. I don't feel high at all. Nor do i really want to be, i guess i just want to be happy.
gonna pick up my daily 20mg diazepam for alcohol and GBL withdrawal and some cyamemazine tonight with a beer and a joint to sleep. it's been like that for a week.

4gs kratom
Couple puffs delta8thc

Hoping these bupe wds abate soon, I've got the cold sweats something fierce

I always forget to post on here when I have a really good high. Had a few IV hydromorphone hits recently after 7 years without shooting. It's nice but literally you only get one good rush per day with zero tolerance even.

Today just weed and benzos. Might get some nitrous.

I always forget to post on here when I have a really good high. Had a few IV hydromorphone hits recently after 7 years without shooting. It's nice but literally you only get one good rush per day with zero tolerance even.

Today just weed and benzos. Might get some nitrous.

Nice to see you pop in, with some good shit too lol. I do that same thing, also nitrous ftw.

OT
Opium tea
Etizolam
4F-MPH
Cannabis
Nicotine

50mg Modafinil
CBD coffee
Just took the other half of the Modafinil, fuck it.

Head feels like it’s been hit with a hammer lol after all that Pregabalin yesterday.

Last edited:
DhqMk5P.jpg

gettin there
gotta take a lunch break and get started again

Cooking while high is something lol. Trying to cook a curry and reading the instructions on the jar just doesn’t sense haha. It’s just two sentences but damn lol.

Took 40mg generic Zolpidem.

4gs white maeng da kratom, + probably another 4 more soon

Couple puffs delta8thc

Work is being whacky today and no one will answer my repeated attempts at contact, so I guess it's a no-go day

4mg buprenorphine (would be only 2mg is i hadnt done the bupropion experience) with 6mg alprazolam (would be 2mg without the stupid iv buprenorphine experiment)

But at least im feelimg really nice atm (no thanks to bupropion)

Nice to see you pop in, with some good shit too lol. I do that same thing, also nitrous ftw.

OT
Opium tea
Etizolam
4F-MPH
Cannabis
Nicotine
The problem is that I really want to shoot hydromorphone now after forgetting and not doing it for 6 or 7 years.

Also regarding nitrous, is it worth doing other than with Non stim or non psychs? I've been using it with weed and it take take a whole 50 pack to get even close to 5 min of anesthesia bliss at the end of constsnt hits. Using with benzos amd opiates sucks...not dissos plus opiates amd nitrous kinda sucks unless there a heavier K derivstive involved

70 mg diazepam. And....my first alcoholic drink in 4 years, I went for that steel reserve lol. And weed. Might add some opiates later idk

Last edited:
Cooking while high is something lol. Trying to cook a curry and reading the instructions on the jar just doesn’t sense haha. It’s just two sentences but damn lol.

Took 40mg generic Zolpidem.
Lol, try cooking on high doses of LSD, with NO instructions! I would describe it as fun.

Years ago, 2005, after tripping heavily overnight on 3.7 decent Hofmann tabs, I finished my ketamine at least a gram overall, then while I had a simple pizza in the oven, I smoked two humongous bongs of the strongest proper skunk.

Damn, I had no way to tell of the pizza was cooked, undercooked, over cooked.

It was very tough I remember so likely overdone. I mean I was all fine and dandy, but judginging the pizza after the ket and huge skunk bongs.....

Another time, after a NYE rave, I was cutting left over Christmas Ham, so like 1st January1998, trying to tell if it really was off or I was just imagining it.

It was off I decided. Binned it. Now that could be a risky business.

The problem is that I really want to shoot hydromorphone now after forgetting and not doing it for 6 or 7 years.

Also regarding nitrous, is it worth doing other than with Non stim or non psychs? I've been using it with weed and it take take a whole 50 pack to get even close to 5 min of anesthesia bliss at the end of constsnt hits. Using with benzos amd opiates sucks...not dissos plus opiates amd nitrous kinda sucks unless there a heavier K derivstive involved

70 mg diazepam. And....my first alcoholic drink in 4 years, I went for that steel reserve lol. And weed. Might add some opiates later idk

Idk the only time I did NO2 was by itself and I used a box of 25 iirc. Just kinda chilled and hit them continuously but not like rushing to get through all of em. Still got to what I call the "Vibration Realm" where I felt like I could literally see the frequencies that make up reality. Good time.

OT
Opium tea
Etizolam powder (ran out of solution so I just said fuck it a scoop of powder right down the hatch)
4F-MPH (or as me and my gf call it "game fuel")
Orange Herijuana (1:1 high CBD strain, feels like a Norco) as well as some Strawberry Kush and Kosher Dawg sunrock shatter sprinkled in
Nicotine via Hyde Neon Rain vape

Last edited: