• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

1000mg tramadol (liquid form)
4mg alprazolam SR
7mg alprazolam
150mg diclofenac SR
450mg pregabalin
20mg vortioxetine
400mg amantadine
1200mg modafinil (my nasty expensive habit)
And after long break huge hits of cannabis

1000mg tramadol (liquid form)
4mg alprazolam SR
7mg alprazolam
150mg diclofenac SR
450mg pregabalin
20mg vortioxetine
400mg amantadine
1200mg modafinil (my nasty expensive habit)
And after long break huge hits of cannabis
Wow that’s a lot of Modafinil. I thought 100-200mg for myself was overkill.

Just had 4x 30/500 codeine and paracetamol.

For some reason i can't feel codeine and it's metabolites but tramadol is quite noticable. Its strange because both are metabllized by CYP2D6, cant feel morphine, feeling desmetramadol.
I’m trying to save what I have of Tramadol as can’t seem to get it anymore. Doing my head in.

For some reason i can't feel codeine and it's metabolites but tramadol is quite noticable. Its strange because both are metabllized by CYP2D6, cant feel morphine, feeling desmetramadol.

I respond incredibly well to tramadol too, high five. Desmetramadol itself is also a wonderful chem with some interesting properties, maybe that's why you can feel it. Along with Tramadol's own serotonergic properties, which are heavenly. An opioid and an SNRI is my absolutely favorite combo, I tip my hat to the guy who first synthed it.

4mg buprenorphine
25mg amphetamine
20mg 4cmar

Been chilling pretty hard since Saturday night, playing some music, I've gotta track a couple basslines for my stepbrothers anthology project

Took 30mg Diazepam a few hours ago but didn’t do much so got a b grade horror on and a few vapes.

4 more grams of kratom
More monster energy

Relaxing

The other day, maybe last week I posted about drinking in the AM. Not an hr later my boss makes a joke about drinking then says "not this early in the morning". Wonder if they are spying. C: ILL have it together soon. AnD this is not typical of me, only a reflection of trauma, please give me a good shot.