• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

I was mad at first (and still am whenever he reaches out although he doesn't much anymore I've been kinda upfront about my anger). But now I'm just kinda like wtf ever. If I ever see even some of it I'll take it with a smile and leave. Too long a time has passed and I've stacked more cash since then. Oh well.
Good man

The thing about my devil is I don't like money in fact I hate money I hate how it makes people how people starve if they ain't got it I used to be all about wanting money dreaming about winning the lottery etc(don't get me wrong that would be cool) but it's a deadly sin imo love of money I just take what I need to survive to eat to sleep and comfortably live and that's it the only good thing about money imo is it shows people for who they are when they owe you some you can't take money with you when you die some people spend all their time and effort making money ignoring family their kids and only when their old and wiser do some people realise that money is a mugs game when your chasing it when I get paid this month I'm literally taking £50 for the month the rest is going in my newly created savings account where I won't be able to touch it for a long time I am sick of spending and wasting all my money On this shit I mean what have I got to show for it I have nothing in my savings account atm but I'm hoping after a few months I will have over a grand then 2 grand then 5 grand etc I'm 25 I'm sick of living like a loser I'm sick of lusting for money because I want it for drugs don't know why I'm telling you all this lol just venting I've had a long time to reflect and think since I have become stable it's like the for the last 6 years I have been a different person but now I'm back to my old self again well my old self but grown up a significant bit

I share your disdain for money. We kill for paper or kill ourselves earning it. It's a drug, only everyone is a born addict by design. Money is fake let's go back to bartering.

I'm gonna be wrecked soon I was a bit naughty and had Sunday's methadone bottle just now this on top of the earlier dose should have me pretty lean I also had a can of beer earlier and I'm a light weight when it comes to alcohol and my mate is supposed to sort me a couple spliffs I just text him and he's still on for it so should be a nice peaceful night tonight think I'm gonna rediscover breaking bad on Netflix one of the best shows of all time imo

+ extra pot of opium tea
+ 100 proof rye whiskey made near here
+ few extra doses of etizolam

(Very unsafe, don't copy me I'm very tolerant to all of these substances and very sad)

Currently listening to a couple of songs I hadn't listened to in a long time, it's pretty weird how a specific combination of sound waves entering your ear can kinda make you travel back in time.

On the drug side, I just took some red thai kratom and smoked 1/2 a spliff. Also plugged 30mg of d-meth + vaped ~15mg around 8h ago. A bit of alprazolam was added to the mix as well.

Currently listening to a couple of songs I hadn't listened to in a long time, it's pretty weird how a specific combination of sound waves entering your ear can kinda make you travel back in time.

I feel this. Do you get that with smells too? I get it a lot, I'll get a whiff of some passerby's perfume (not in a weird way) and remember a day years ago at a family event with my grandma wearing that same perfume.

I feel this. Do you get that with smells too? I get it a lot, I'll get a whiff of some passerby's perfume (not in a weird way) and remember a day years ago at a family event with my grandma wearing that same perfume.
Yeah definitely! With smells it doesn't happen nearly as often but when it happens it's super strong, like instant teleportation into the past. In those cayse I usually don't remember many details but it does make me relive that specific moment through emotions.

+ extra pot of opium tea
+ 100 proof rye whiskey made near here
+ few extra doses of etizolam

(Very unsafe, don't copy me I'm very tolerant to all of these substances and very sad)
What kind of tea? Pod or seed?

Really hope things get better...

Yeah definitely! With smells it doesn't happen nearly as often but when it happens it's super strong, like instant teleportation into the past. In those cayse I usually don't remember many details but it does make me relive that specific moment through emotions.

What kind of tea? Pod or seed?

Really hope things get better...

My sense of smell is probably one of my best senses, so I find it happening to me on a weirdly semi regular basis. You described it perfectly, like instant time travel.

Pod tea.

Me too.

I'm high. 😂

Let's leave it at that. Actually nah so after a pretty sensible day yesterday my K-scapade would have been cut short but for the fact I had a decongestant on hand. Amphetamine!

I just need to keep reminding myself to drink water like it's unfashionable and I'm sure there'll be an aftermath of a sort, there always is. But on the whole I'd say I'm dancing on the right side of the high line, I dunno what that even means, tbh I am just slightly fucked but I'm also just kinda working pretty hard and not letting this induced dopamine go to waste.

Victory will be yours, Bluelighters, someway, somewhen, somehow. Peace. 😀

Started out day 2 no alcohol started having shakes did 3 shots calmed down. Fought through upper chest pain got riding lawn mower going. Wife came home bitching and called mom wife told her I went through my stimulus on vodka got mad and did meth and more alcohol. My wife got my 77 yr old upset and I can't explain why since xmas or before doesn't sleep in the same room hardly talks and no sex. She off med's and is a narcissist don't care about anyone but her self. So fuck my health and fuck everything. We live together lately as roommates and it is what it is. So when I get upset I use more.

Sorry to hear that man. My ex wife was like that, an abusive narcissist. My worst opiate addiction was before we finally really split. She lived with me as roommates for about 9 months before she finally left, during that time she still tried to control me. That was about 7 years ago and I'm constantly grateful that it's over. Life's too short to deal with bullshit like that.

Only ever had mild effects from kratom at 5 - 10 grams. Tried close to 20 grams earlier today. Felt kind of dizzy and lightheaded.. not entirely pleasant, but opiate-like nonetheless.

Had a valium and a couple bumps of coke this afternoon but can't seem to find my centre this weekend for some reason.

Maybe I'll go for a walk, get some lasagna.

are benzos good to take with methadone or/and brown? Do you get more out of it that way? I sometimes have a couple cans of beer with the lads and notice I only need a couple lines to get where I wanna be
It's dangerous to do this. Especially if you're pinning the gear. If you haven't got much tolerance to benzos then stay away especially with all the super strong rc ones that look so fucking legit. Seriously you'll get a dud then the next one will have 20 doses. They make you act a twat as well. Please avoid. Plus you lose shit and write off cars

Sorry to hear that man. My ex wife was like that, an abusive narcissist. My worst opiate addiction was before we finally really split. She lived with me as roommates for about 9 months before she finally left, during that time she still tried to control me. That was about 7 years ago and I'm constantly grateful that it's over. Life's too short to deal with bullshit like that.
Took care of my health my stomach was bad this morning blood work good and x-ray gave me a drink for my bloating feeling better except out of dope trying to just have a couple drinks diluted the vodka a little but sipping. She took me to the hospital but covid-19 no visitors. Some of my using is her isolation but sometimes I'd rather not deal with her. They said alcoholic gastritis got my PCP tomorrow so we'll see if I go to gastroenterologist. Between the smoking dope and dumping all the other stuff obviously it will fuck up my stomach.