• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

It's the beer. I use to puke hard whenever I combined even the smallest of alcohol doses with ketamine.

I do, too! But not at all with 3-MeO-PCP, and MXE also was fine with a few drinks for the most part from what I remember. Not exactly sure what's up with that.
But I'm betting that for example deschloroketamine / O-PCM is terrible with alcohol - Not sure about O-PCE because it is harder to imagine for me than O-PCM, but whatever it is, I think it is also the correlate of the physical anaesthetic component. Not all dissociatives are big on that.
Would you agree?

Well you could be right. I'm ok combining alcohol with dissociatives these days, but that used to be different during the firsts few years. I don't get dizzy or nauseous on O-PCE, but it fucks my motor skills worse than any other dissociative lol.

I can't even think to take dissos without beer. Beer is my water since some years ago.

When you passed two years of your life comboing GHB, beer, alprazolam, ketamine and cannabis since you get up, shit like this happens xD

Yeah....this one mixes just fine with booze

But the recovery time is way to long....I felt messed up for like 20 hours

When my partner drank before taking it, she puked during the trip. When she drank after consuming the Eticyclidone, she found it to be slightly more euphoric with no vomiting.

Maybe it has something to do with when you take the chemicals.

Same thing when I combine pot and large amounts of alcohol. Drink, then smoke -> bad idea. Smoke then drink -> I'm fine.

I've had a few experiences with this drug now and it's really weird for me. I have no prior experience with dissociatives, no K and no MXE.
I've gotten myself a gram of 3-meo-pcp and .5g of o-pce. I have no real disso tolerance, I limit myself to one trip a week. I've always
liked the upper scale doses of the dissos, sometimes 15mg 3-meo-pcp or 12mg o-pce (insufflated) haven't gotten me any effects. That's why
I am only going to orally consume those drugs from now on. It takes my body around 1.5-2h to feel any effects from o-pce, which makes me wonder
if some individuals show poor interaction with certain drugs. My sweetspot with o-pce has been around 20mg+, I usually put on some headphones and
hop into my bed and experience some journey. I don't know a lot about dissociatives at all, neither about holes. But I usually notice that there is nothing around me,
everything is black and I feel like I am driving around somewhere. Or getting driven, to be accurate. I don't feel like being in a different reality however, or anything like that.
My usual experience goes like this: Ingest the substance -> watch some youtube videos till I feel effects -> put on some nice music -> close my eyes and get driven around.
My vision always starts to get different: Everything looks like I am drunk, I get double vision, when I move my head it takes some time for the vision to change. Most of the times I get kinda
confused, I don't know what I've taken or when I have taken it. The music sounds awesome, I am the music. Is it possible that I am experiencing a hole on those o-pce doses? As I mentioned earlier,
my usual dose is around 20-25mg, everything below just feels nice but not worth the one week break inbetween, I limit myself to. If I am not holing, what dose should I take for a hole on o-pce?

Is it common not to feel anything? One time I insufflated 15mg of 3-meo-pcp and didn't feel any effects, not even 4h later where I decided to go to sleep.

Tolerance builds quick with dissociatives, but even with tolerance that's not really normal to not feel anything. Remember 3-meo-PCP takes quite a while to come up, but you should still feel it.

That sounds like the edge if a hole, I get the "driving" feeling usually at just under the hole, and in it. Also, I mean, I don't usually get the "feel like being in a different reality however" from anything expect breakthrough doses of like (5-meo)DMT/Ketamine/DXM.

Have you tested your material?

I took 25-30mg per day each of the last two days. Didnt sleep much last night and had a long drive back into town for work today. Was feeling pretty dead. Decided 5mg o pce (had a PG/o pce solution so dose is accurate) might numb me/give me stimulation around the 2 hour mark. Felt more intoxicated than I had either of the two previous days. Sitting there like "ma n this just made it worse"

That sounds like the edge if a hole, I get the "driving" feeling usually at just under the hole, and in it. Also, I mean, I don't usually get the "feel like being in a different reality however" from anything expect breakthrough doses of like (5-meo)DMT/Ketamine/DXM.

Have you tested your material?

I was under the impression that dissociatives like o-pce and 3-meo-pcp also provide some breakthrough experience. Apparently I am wrong with that one, I've never felt like this either and assumed I just need to push the dose. Is there anything I can do to fall into the hole faster/more efficient? Can I control my trip?

IV is always more likely to produce a hole but I'm not going to suggest IV, because it's not really harm reduction to suggest needles.

Breakthrough experiences are different from holing experiences, imo.

Do dissociatives also offer the chance of a breakthrough? Or is it limited to holes? I'm a new to dissos, are there any threads that you suggest to read? I'm really interested!

Breakthrought and holes are totally different experiences, and kind of zenith ones. I love them both.

With 3-meo is next to impossible and quite dangerous to pursue a hole, don´t try that. 3-meo is more to be in the flow.

To hole, o-pce is, in my opinion, the holy grail, together with k(the father) and mxe (the holy spirit)

So how much o-pce does it take to hole?
Orally - and nasally
With no tolerance

curious too considering the difference in the four holes @Hexagon Sun just mentioned..
maybe its tolerance.. def not ROA but have not hit a 'hole' in the sense mxe or k was but it was definitely more like 3-meo

So how much o-pce does it take to hole?
Orally - and nasally
With no tolerance

I found 30mg to be enough to hole with, just dissolve it into a drink and gulp it down, it doesn't even taste as bad but you could just put some flavor in it if you wanted (I really like the "MONIN Grenadine Sirup"). But it's definitely not necesarry :p When dissolved in a drink it only takes me around 20 minutes to feel the initial effects, when taken in a capsule it takes 2 hours on average, that's why I prefer dissolving. I feel like o-pce is worthless when snorted, does anyone agree on that one? Orally feels a lot more sedating and a lot more "holey".

Yesterday I drunk 30mg in a drink and somehow got busy texting people, which was a big mistake. I only texted nonsense, I don't know why I kept texting because I should have just sat back and holed. That was a really weird experience and I feel like I wasted the o-pce this day. Has something like that ever happened to someone? I couldn't even read the shit I was texting, it took me a good 20 seconds for each sentence to read, while typing took even longer.

I have another experience I wanna share with you guys: Me and a friend both took 20mg (it was his first experience), everything went good but in the end (t+5:00) we both snorted a small amount of 2cb (5mg each) which is considerably low. We where out of our world, we where convinced my whole room wasn't "straight" anymore. My bed was supposed to look like this | | but it looked like / /. Idk if that makes sense but we fucking rearranged my whole room, until we noticed that also the walls and doors where / /, we came to the conclusion that it's either caused by a drug or the house I am living in was built / /. I took a glass of water and put it on the ground to check if the water surface would be _ instead of ~ or /. Fortunately it was even and we just laughed it off and just put the carpet back on (the carpet itself was a little uneven, we both think this greatly contributed to our "uneven reality" We both thought we broke "something" in our reality and had no idea how to fix it. This whole experience felt on the edge of a psychosis, even though we both totally enjoyed that experience, it was sooo fun. We noticed that we made the whole thing even "worse" when talking about it, we got more and more involved into those thoughts when speaking about it. But we kept complaining, because we both wanted to push it. We smoked some weed in the experience, hoping it would calm us down, but it only potentiated everything (both o-pce and 2cb), just as I assumed (and told him before). It was a 10/10 experience though, has anything like that ever happened to somebody? If not I would probably consider taking a break from dissos, because I wouldn't want to be stuck in that mindset, even though (as pointed out numerous times) it was a really nice "trip".

Another general question: I always see you talking about "spiritual holes", have I never holed when I just felt disconnected in a black room/tunnel? I never got other thoughts or stuff like you are talking about, I am pretty sure I got clean product (both o-pce and 3-meo-pcp) but I have little to no experiences with both. A combined 8 trips, if I had to guess. But I am getting more and more interested in pushing the doses. In the beginning I wanted to only have one experience each week, but is it possible for somebody without a tolerance to trip like twice a week, without ruining the magic?