• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

These are addictive chemicals iRavage. You are showing a pattern of abuse, be careful because they are very hard drugs to get off. The "mental vacations" are something that I got more, the more I used it during my month testing. I found less ability to have a meaningful experience, which is what I expected but yes I could get more trips without ruining the magic but it was raised doses and diminished returns.

From my experience you can only hole through injection of 3-MeO-PCP and injection or oral of O-PCE. Nasal always is more just kinda an euphoric stimulant for both.

From my experience you can only hole through injection of 3-MeO-PCP and injection or oral of O-PCE. Nasal always is more just kinda an euphoric stimulant for both.

this maybe.. but in a cross thread discussion on how taxing the combination can be in general even for the naive or novice, and experienced.
i have i.m. and plugged 100mg of o-pce.. I had holed once, and it was with 3meo at the time, I found habit in spiking 5mg-10mg of 3-meo to any disso
but i feel my body is tolerating it as more of a stimmy sided experience at this point.

-currently have not been using any dissos for a couple weeks. but what i do love is some o-pce/3meo with an hydrocodone .

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure newcomers to the disso world will find it easy to hole on this one. With what I can consider a low tolerance for myself, I had hole experiences with just 25 mg of 2-OxO-PCE and some ganja... Oh boy, I miss those first doses!

For hardcore and experienced drug abusers I can recommend a mix with tryptamine or lysergamide. Fucking amazing transdimensional experiences out of this world I didn't know even could be possible until I found this drug..

ime newcomers also still think its just like ketamine and what not and you cannot should not approach these like that..
ive seen larger than life shots of 3/meo
"cause oh yeah i do k" its not just the youth, and ill-informed

I'm pretty sure newcomers to the disso world will find it easy to hole on this one. With what I can consider a low tolerance for myself, I had hole experiences with just 25 mg of 2-OxO-PCE and some ganja... Oh boy, I miss those first doses!

For hardcore and experienced drug abusers I can recommend a mix with tryptamine or lysergamide. Fucking amazing transdimensional experiences out of this world I didn't know even could be possible until I found this drug..

This is the truth. This one really seems to show its colors to the newcomers much more than the hardheads. I'm pretty sure I mentioned this before but it seems that the tolerance from this doesn't just make it require more, it also loses its magic. Similar to K and LSD when abused. I didn't find this with 3-meo-pcp/pce, mxe or PCP.

Once I was mixing lysergamides (my preferred over tryptamines, favorite being ALD-52) then I had some of the most euphoric experiences of my life. My favorite tryptamines so far is 5-meo-DMT but the body load can be overwhelming. 4-ho-met is also very fun but had dark moments.

I have noticed that there is more of a nostalgic ("long term moreish") factor once I haven't had eticyclidone than the 3-meo's. This reminds me more of MXE and Ketamine in that sense. A just kind of random "Oh man, I wish I was on that right now" here and there; opposed to ending the trip and wanting more immediately. This is definitely an addictive one.

This is the truth. This one really seems to show its colors to the newcomers much more than the hardheads. I'm pretty sure I mentioned this before but it seems that the tolerance from this doesn't just make it require more, it also loses its magic. Similar to K and LSD when abused. I didn't find this with 3-meo-pcp/pce, mxe or PCP.

Once I was mixing lysergamides (my preferred over tryptamines, favorite being ALD-52) then I had some of the most euphoric experiences of my life. My favorite tryptamines so far is 5-meo-DMT but the body load can be overwhelming. 4-ho-met is also very fun but had dark moments.

I have noticed that there is more of a nostalgic ("long term moreish") factor once I haven't had eticyclidone than the 3-meo's. This reminds me more of MXE and Ketamine in that sense. A just kind of random "Oh man, I wish I was on that right now" here and there; opposed to ending the trip and wanting more immediately. This is definitely an addictive one.

I agree with you, with this one I find it is best to spare usage, or it could easily became boring with binging. On 3-MeO-PCP I don't see that happening, I can repeat and repeat and repeat... Comedown from 3-MeO is longer and harsher, though. I'm still feeling a bit light headed from my last 3-MeO June megabinge and nearly 2 weeks has passed...

I tried this one combined with ETH-LAD, LSD, 4-AcO-DET and 4-HO-MET. All amazing and unique experiences.

I feel 2-Oxo-PCM and 3-MeO-PCP are more addicting for my personality than this stuff. Amazingly, I was able to dodge that "oh man, I wish I was on that right now" bullets better than with the other ones ^^U

I'm gonna have to try mixing it with ALD-25 this weekend....I did eat some about 7-8 hours into a ALD-25 trip and it was fun but I guess I was over the peak so I wasn't all to impressed....I'll try taking this first then eating the ALD-25

I'm gonna have to try mixing it with ALD-25 this weekend....I did eat some about 7-8 hours into a ALD-25 trip and it was fun but I guess I was over the peak so I wasn't all to impressed....I'll try taking this first then eating the ALD-25

That's the way I enjoyed my combos most. First the disso, and 1 or 2 hours later the tryptamine/lysergamide. If I do the opposite I tend to become more confused. This, with the long lasting/stimulating ones like this one or 3-MeO-PCP. With ketamine or 2-OxO-PCM I like the opposite, to dose it at the tail or the end of a full psychedelic experience.

I picked up a gram of this stuff and so far I don't really care for it. 10mg got me wobbly, another 10 a couple hours after that had me confused and then I lost an hour or two after the second redose. Fortunately I was just playing a video game online, and I guess I was still reasonably competent, as the friends I was playing with don't seem to have noticed anything was amiss. Figured I'd shoot straight for the hole the next day. Took 30mg and lay down in the dark with some trance on, definitely holed but don't remember much beyond that.

MXE is the only other dissociative I've tried, and O-PCE feels like its obnoxious kid brother. The dissociation goes from mildly confusing straight to overwhelming, the euphoria isn't there, there's no magic. And the next day I feel hung over, no afterglow, with only scattered and vague memories of the experience. One night on MXE I was completely convinced that the universe was a simulation with quantum behavior being evidence of the limitations of the computer running it, and couldn't decide whether I wanted to give up everything I'd ever known to see the "real" world, or to stay with my familiar happy existence in the simulation. Other times I felt my existence completely merge with the music I was listening to. I don't feel too confident that O-PCE will take me anywhere like that, though I still want to try low doses with cannabis and with psychedelics.

^Have any MXE memorialists tried mixing it with 3-MeO-PCE? MXE is 3'-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE. I'd think that your best shot at making a whole from the parts at the moment -- a convenient and somewhat interesting pharmacological theory to test anyways.

^Have any MXE memorialists tried mixing it with 3-MeO-PCE? MXE is 3'-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE. I'd think that your best shot at making a whole from the parts at the moment -- a convenient and somewhat interesting pharmacological theory to test anyways.

Amazing combo but not even kinda like MXE. I have talked about that combo a few times but that's because I like the good like 10 hour trip that's full of dissociatives properties rather than just holing. Heart rate goes way up when in combo though... so careful.

3-meo-PCP and 2-oxo-PCE is amazing too, the 3-meo providing the euforia this compound seems to lack. If you are looking for a MXE like experience, though, sorry, only MXE itself can provide that

This material is for surely beautiful

But the cosmic joke is revealing herself to me....tinnitus is stronger than a good time...

This material is for surely beautiful

But the cosmic joke is revealing herself to me....tinnitus is stronger than a good time...

Yep, that is for sure. Tinnitus has been really bad here and there. The full month on had it grow a lot. This is something I found common with certain stimulants and opiates.

Wierd thing, benzos seem to help. I have no idea why.

Hey guys! Anyone know long this stuff last for? I had taken around 11pm. And I woke up at 630 (because my crazy brain wants to wake up early.) No matter how long it last. When I woke up and started the coffee and then i just went into office/guest room so I wouldn't wake up anyone. Considering it was like I had 2 left feet and I was l having problems holding things.

but now it 8:49 and I am wonky feeling weird. Im OK with feeling wonky. I just feel stupid, and I am cool and with stupid but not when I have stuff to do. Which all can be put offuntil at least 3:00. Hopefuly
by then I will more functional. Just hope I can get to baseline by 3ish

ah... Oh well

Hey guys! Anyone know long this stuff last for? I had taken around 11pm. And I woke up at 630 (because my crazy brain wants to wake up early.) No matter how long it last. When I woke up and started the coffee and then i just went into office/guest room so I wouldn't wake up anyone. Considering it was like I had 2 left feet and I was l having problems holding things.

but now it 8:49 and I am wonky feeling weird. Im OK with feeling wonky. I just feel stupid, and I am cool and with stupid but not when I have stuff to do. Which all can be put offuntil at least 3:00. Hopefuly
by then I will more functional. Just hope I can get to baseline by 3ish

ah... Oh well

2-OxO-PCE, and nearly every disso I tried can linger on the body for some days until you feel baseline again. I myself still feel wonky and slow after nearly a month of 3-MeO-PCP usage, and 2 weeks had passed. 3-MeO-PCP lingers on the body more than 2-OxO-PCE IMO, but you'll still be able to feel after effects next day from use.