• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked MEGATHREAD - Imaginations required from an imaginative mod/member

Good work :) I saved my little blues and caught up on some stuff. I suspect you may not have been as chemically assisted as myself ;)

Do you get the metal taste with Zopis, it seems some do and some don't, I didnt but they did fek all for my insomnia (no stimulants involved) Zolpidem worked a bit for a couple of weeks but over all Z drugs don't seem to work well for me.

I only have a few Diaz, never get more than a dozen these days and them no more than once a month mostly less, I had a good go at them a few years ago and have no desire to repeat the episode. I do like a Xanax but the rebound anxiety just from a few isnt worth it for me any longer.

A couple of Diaz on the tail end of speed gets me off fine, I wasnt on the tail end last night

I get that icky taste all the time. The entire next day everything tastes like it, especially anything you drink. it just makes the taste return!

it's an odd one, I didn't get that at all, but know some that report a horrible metallic taste other not.

I would certainlt ask for Zolpidem if you getting them from your GP, a superior medication IMHO and I'm told less likely to cause the taste

I would certainlt ask for Zolpidem if you getting them from your GP, a superior medication IMHO and I'm told less likely to cause the taste

I second this - I found the effects to be much less 'jagged'. Zopiclone feels electrical to me somehow. I also never got that metallic taste from Zolpidem.

^^ just don't ...really dont start crushing them up and snorting them....tolerance rises like no benzo and coming off them was quite icky for a couple of weeks.

They seem to work well for mild insomnia as they just get you off to sleep, in the end I decided I'd just get upi and watch TV of something and not fret about only getting 3-4 hours sleep a night, this was largely caused by an AD I was taking and I went on with that amount of sleep for 18 months with no real problem., for my the anxiety of laying there not being able to sleep was the main issue, it was pointless so I stopped doing it.

Had maybe 150mg of codeine and for some reason it's fair spanged me. Not complaining just didn't expect it to so glad I didn't take the usual amount. Fecking itching, can never tell if I find it enjoyable or not.

Booze and crystal meth last night, no sleep yet. more booze but stims gone. feeling goooooood. tunes on

^^ I really must get some sleep tonight, 48hrs is plenty and I genuinely haven't done much of it at all, pokey stiff indeed.

I don't do the booze but I have a few blues but they would have been wasted last night so I didnt even bother trying.

I seem to have mastered the eating and drinking thing, I can't say I enjoy it but I stick to 3 meals a day and as much fluid as I can manage, it's way too easy to just do none of either on that stuff.

Are you smoking it Dan ?, I do on occasion but fail to see the big deal, snorting seems to work so dam well and die to the tiny amounts it doesn even irritate my old hooter

Nice, i try and keep ontop the eating and drinking as well, especially drinking, hate getting dehydrated.. i kinda get obsessed about it haha. eating on stims takes some doing though but kinda gotten used to it now. Nah not smoking it, smoked it a few times but it left me so burnt out & fucked afterwards that im never doing it again. gonna stick to oral on an empty stomach i think, does the trick. very nice and smooth indeed

I'm not so big on oral (fnar etc), but then I have a thing about snorting, it cuts up well and kicks like almost nothing else, I guess plugging would be good but I havent gotten around to it.

I assume the quick hit and the more regular redosing as well as it going a bit further is why people get into smoking it, I don't mind it but it doesn't give the same hyper clarity and longevity of snorting and is way more conspicuous. Vaping MDPV pisses all over it IMHO, but over all MDPV comes a sketchy 2nd.

After being woken up to a bag of China white yesterday I was pleased to be woken up to a Breafast of 2 rocks followed by a bag of china white heroin and 2 zopiclones. :-o

Feel immaculate (again)
I love these Brekkie sessions

Last edited:
Been tweaking on 3-FPM, now inhaling some Fentanyl. Hmmm, I'm... hiiiigh. <3

Vaping 3-FPM + Fentanyl simultaneously = the 'Sproutball'. <3

Every other stim can get to fuck, I'd take the 3-FPM almost every time.

Currently nodding rather heavily. Did some reading during another sleepless night and found a dearth of information about potentiating Fentanyl, aside from the sarcastic "what kind of Junkie needs to potentiate Fentanyl?". Given Fent, like so many other drugs, is metabolised hepatically through the Cytochrome-P enzymatic pathway, primarily via CYP3A4, I decided to dose 200mg of Ranitinidine HCl 45 minutes prior to indulging in my opioid love. It certainly worked!

It's common knowledge that Fentanyl's effects last about as long as a teenager losing his virginity, however, by slowing its metabolism; doses administered sublingually or bucally are lasting noticeably longer than the 3-4hr maximum I've become accustomed to. Vaping another dose from foil whilst plateauing from the earlier dose provided the "rush" of instant gratification, the epitome of Fentanyl abuse, with added intensity and even prolonged it by a few minutes.

Needless to say; this does also increase the ubiquitous and unavoidable danger that comes with abuse of a microgram active opioid with significant respiratory depression relative to euphoria. As if Fentanyl could be any more dangerous...

N.B. - the 2mg of Nifoxipam, administered sublingually, was potentiated alongside the Fent - please be incredibly careful when mixing CNS depressants, particularly Opioids and Benzos/Alcohol.

Stay safe, guys,
A rather blissful Sprout.
<3