• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked MEGATHREAD - Imaginations required from an imaginative mod/member

I managed to ration myself to 350mg of 3-FPM last night went to sleep almost immediately once the 5mg diclazepam kicked in.

Currently trying out this THJ-018, sober, for the first time. I really felt nothing from it when I was taking the 3-FPM but I can feel some mild effects now. I'm off until Saturday so, once I finish this, it'll be all night vaping of 3-FPM. The stuff makes me incredibly horny, maybe even more so than MDPV 8o

Gardenlane is coming for a slumber party. God help her ;)

Heh, didn't know you were another 3fpm convert Don. Is Ms Lane into it as well? If so, then happy shagging :) . If not, then she'd better run...

He's experimenting right now.

He says I have to eat my tights.

Last edited:
It's not fair to tease me like this. Getting my hopes up.

What if she doesn't let me eat her lovely aromatic tights? :(

She's trying to stop me eating my drugs at my own..leisurely pace ;)

I doubt she will let me anywhere near her bitch wrinkle. If she does, she won't be complaining about said leisurely pace during the big show. It is called performing oral sex, afterall :D

On my way home feeling a bit bright eyed and bushy tailed! When I left Don he was pretty sure he was melting. Bless.

Hopefully drunk and tired enough to sleep without benzos tonight though I've been so stressed recently that's not a guarantee. Tried some GBL for the first time in ages yesterday afternoon and actually liked it for once (and didn't feel like puking everywhere) so that's interesting. Then a bottle of wine and couple of etiz before I got the train back which left me in a rig... NICE state and made me sleep well once I got home till some cunt woke me up 3 TIMES by texting me at like 6 in the morning then every hour thereafter (yes, you :|).

Was hoping for smack in the post today, was of course disappointed so ordered more and will of course end up getting both at the same time now. Not that I'll be complaining. And my pin reset on a certain website is due Tuesday so that's £60 of money I've been waiting 3 weeks to spend so LOTS OF DRUGS for Summerrr.

Yeah the not taking drug thing went really well. Sobriety is overated though. Bitches.

been doing small/medium doses of mxe from sunday - wednesday night. Plan for yesterday was to get some grub at the market, dig for dub vinyl and go hear some mates play a few tunes. Still awake and in good spirits after a night of phet and king hassan hash fuelled adventures. Must have covered at least 30 miles on foot chatting bollix all night. Fucking tesco wouldn't serve me beer until 9am but in fairness it wasn't the greatest idea by that stage. Finally home and was greeted by my generous postman :) life is great although sleep is becoming more and more of a possability, work tomorrow...

A sober week or 2 is on the cards after the recent hedonistic overindulgent past week.

Love & light hope you guys are feeling as fine as I am right now :D

You must look like a right dodgy geezer mate - Tesco serve me vodka at anytime. :)

Where im from the tesco express only opens their drink selection from 9am and thats only the inner city shops. Not sure why as the rest of the shop functions well before that :|Its actually rare to see alcohol being sold in any shops apart from actual off-licences over here, not like the rest of the UK. Probably did seem a bit ropey looking in fairness, got some strange looks of disapproval from commuters on their way to work 8) Also got offered 1g of what looked like oregano off a homeless guy for a tenner lol

Having a lil dabble on some speed.. pretty weak stuff. ah well nevermind

doc flashback are fun bored with the pictures in the doctors

the all of york for some reason

Last edited:
wont get to met the old bugger if i am locked up or dead now will i https://youtu.be/HNxNkbjanHs Charles Manson - Money, fear and Jesus

think i pushed the boundaries this last week that tanned mdai works really well when mixed with something like doc mpa loads noids and benzos :)

seems dead easy to kick this stuff of again think ive flooded my head this time