• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked MEGATHREAD - Imaginations required from an imaginative mod/member

Roofies, xanax, whoskey, beer -cant see straight. Fuckrd and feel goooood!

Roofies? Did a nice kind person take you home from the pub?

Supposed to be posted a few days ago:

Would it be safe to say that you overdid it, somewhat...? ;)

It started off sounding quite nice, but it escalated into something rather horrific.
That's precisely the issue; the extreme negative side effects occurred in tandem with the above positive side. If they occurred merely on the comedown I wouldn't mind as much. Most stims have a line at which the negatives outweigh the positives, 3-FPM quite simply doesn't.
An overdose which is enjoyable is not typical of any drug I can think of.

I've pretty sure that if the incredible amnesia (a decent indicator of neurotoxicity) was not present, I'd hate the experience. If a negative cause-effect relationship can't be established, the positives seem magnified.
Also, forgetting completely that you dosed just 5 minutes prior along with the ubiquitous fiending makes for a massive chance of acute overdose.

The reduced sensation in the limbs could quite easily lead to the dangerous effects of long term vasoconstriction, and subsequent cardiotoxicity wayyyy before they become subjectively apparent.

Recurrent paresthesia is another solid indicator of potential toxicity.

There were/are many more issues than above, not least the worry of the 5-ht2b agonism associated with substitutions at C3 as seen in the Amphetamine (3-F/MA) and Cathinone (3-MMC, 3-FMC) families. The structural similarities are enough for me to consider the likelihood until further notice.

My biggest concern is the metabolites - I have a feeling some are active and differ massively from 3-FPM (SRI/SRA?). Any action on MAO in addition could be fatal.

Supposed to be posted a few days ago:

That's precisely the issue; the extreme negative side effects occurred in tandem with the above positive side. If they occurred merely on the comedown I wouldn't mind as much. Most stims have a line at which the negatives outweigh the positives, 3-FPM quite simply doesn't.
An overdose which is enjoyable is not typical of any drug I can think of.

I've pretty sure that if the incredible amnesia (a decent indicator of neurotoxicity) was not present, I'd hate the experience. If a negative cause-effect relationship can't be established, the positives seem magnified.
Also, forgetting completely that you dosed just 5 minutes prior along with the ubiquitous fiending makes for a massive chance of acute overdose.

The reduced sensation in the limbs could quite easily lead to the dangerous effects of long term vasoconstriction, and subsequent cardiotoxicity wayyyy before they become subjectively apparent.

Recurrent paresthesia is another solid indicator of potential toxicity.

There were/are many more issues than above, not least the worry of the 5-ht2b agonism associated with substitutions at C3 as seen in the Amphetamine (3-F/MA) and Cathinone (3-MMC, 3-FMC) families. The structural similarities are enough for me to consider the likelihood until further notice.

My biggest concern is the metabolites - I have a feeling some are active and differ massively from 3-FPM (SRI/SRA?). Any action on MAO in addition could be fatal.

Once again, I agree with nearly everything you say regarding 3fpm - I've never known a drug where you can experience a comedown simultaneously to the high. I also suffered vasoconstriction - purple knees, hands and elbows. However, I've not experienced the memory disturbances you mentioned, nor the increased heart rate - in fact my heartrate hardly increased at all - except for the fluttery feel when the rush hits..

Getting another 5g on Thursday....

Last edited:
Zopliclone are shit aren't they. Bottle of wine, three zopiclone, whats the point if you can still type?

Zopliclone are shit aren't they. Bottle of wine, three zopiclone, whats the point if you can still type?

In fact I'll go further. Zopiclone, pile of utter wank aren't they? They don't make me sleep and when they do they wake me up with nightmares. Really shit nightmares. Is this the best the drug industry can do? Imma write to the Telegraph.

Ehhh... are you trying to go to sleep right now, or something...?

What's this all about?

SHM, don't take them too often then have a little curtain dancing party. that's literally all they are for!

Ehhh... are you trying to go to sleep right now, or something...?

What's this all about?

Don't be daft. Though I've been awake since 4am thx to the nightmares (and been to work most of the day). In fact, just coz you've tempted me, I'm going to take some.

SHM, don't take them too often then have a little curtain dancing party. that's literally all they are for!

Aye back in the day I used to take about 6 (they really had no sleep effect) to wobble around a bit. That was years ago. Doc gave me some last week because I know how to ask nicely but really, yeah, you're right. Good for nothing/very little. Don't remember this nightmare business though. It's all they've done this time round.

Zopiclone is one of the few hypnotic drugs I've never been prescribed in fact never been prescribed any Z drugs ever...plenty benzos though :)

All I've ever heard though have been bad reports about Zopiclone ranging from a horrible taste in your mouth in the morning to just plain not working at all. Out of the stuff I'm currently prescribed for my health problems I find that 200-300mg of pregabalin and 100-150mcg of clonidine are great for sleep aids. Ad 10mg diazepam or 10-20 tenazepam and you'll sleep like a baby. I've had sleep problems.s my entire life and they're horrible... Its the pain in my back that's keeping me awake now at night....horrible :(

Temazepam also has no effect on me, was prescribed that years ago too. Never tried preg, doc went to write a script once and literally changed his mind as he was writing it. Cunt.

I did have a proper nights sleep once. 1987 I think it was.

I haven't gotten nightmares this time round but think it's what's making me wake in the middle of the night! It literally is only good for a wee wobble and to see the curtains dance before you bore yourself to sleep lol

Hands-up1-munfkv.jpg

That's odd, I've been finding zopiclone pretty decent for sleep personally. Havent been taking them for that long/that often though so eh. I'm still an etiz fan but I don't like taking anything if I can help it. Might have a diclaz tonight though as it feels like I havent slept properly for days despite lack of good drugs. Fun fun. Hopefully the post tomorrow will have something nice for me though ;)

I find zopiclone fantastic for sleep - though no doubt that would soon change with habitual use..

I haven't used them for 20 years. They just don't work on me, save to give me nightmares. Nothing to do with habitual use.

I would use them habitually and they have an effect if I leave it a good few days between because sometimes I just don't need them and sometimes I just need me something.

They just don't work on everyone.