• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked MEGATHREAD - Imaginations required from an imaginative mod/member

Careful Summer, sounds like you're getting a taste for smack...

Ahh it's okay lovely, thanks for the concern but I've got my eye on it. I've always good through phases of lots of drugs or nothing and recently I've hardly been doing anything at all (mainly due to lack of money) but I like a little treat every couple of weeks. Will probably be off everything soon anyway so making the most of being young and irresponsible for now ;)

Took 300ug of 1p-LSD last night which ,initially, was a bit underwhelming. So, I smoked some THJ-018 and it kicked things off and made me feel so great. Then an hour or two later I tried to smoke some more THJ-018 but spilled most of it over my hands. It was so chalky that I couldn't just scrape it off so I licked my hands clean. Things got very weird after that and it was rather amazing. Some entities paralysed me and placed my hands into some holes into a machine in a wall . At this point I was transferred into the body of one of these entities and went deaf and blind for a while but had full tactile sensations. If I was more open-minded, or perhaps a cretin, I could have described this as an alien abduction.

It was very interesting but I've come to the conclusion, after a number of 1p-LSD trips, that the stuff is just lacking 'something' in that it always seems to be a bit underwhelming. I don't think I'll be trying it again. I might try a much larger dose of 800-1000ug if the price comes down a bit.

I'll just wait for mushroom season :\

Post did actually come yesterday at about 4pm so feeling a bit blissfully wrecked now. Just what I needed after such a stressful headfuck of a week.

One bottle of wine down :D now to decide if it's a diclazi sleep or the other bottle of wine!

Go for the other bottle I'd say. It is Saturday after all.

I've lost any desire I had for booze today but another bump of h sounds good. Would love some stims to go with but nevermind, I still feel wicked.

ive got my stims sorted now, and some kratom. Still cant decide which benzos to get, thats probably just as well as im taking these new ones ontop of my existing diclaz and pyraz regime. Im going to try to make more effort to stick to weekend treats only rather than get stimmed up to Tweakcity when midweek sessions go on for too long, or getting heavily zonked on all these new benzos every night. By the time i make my mind up, i'll still be able to order then in for next weekend, and can also have a browse at the kratom site to see what good stuff i can get at discount.

Had a degraded couple of days with my Aussie girl, smoking a couple of points of ice, a fair amount of weed, and ridiculous amounts of sex ?. Trying to relax in bed and get some sleep now but it just isn't happening, I wish I had some benzos. Just gonna tan bongs and hope sleep is forthcoming!!

Had on hand some fairly crappy Mephedrone so thought Id get creative, mixed 8mgs of 2-CB with 150mgs of said Mephedrone and wow!!! incredible horn and messyness ensued.

Turned shitty Meph in to a different beast. Highly recommended

It was very interesting but I've come to the conclusion, after a number of 1p-LSD trips, that the stuff is just lacking 'something' in that it always seems to be a bit underwhelming. I don't think I'll be trying it again. I might try a much larger dose of 800-1000ug if the price comes down a bit.

I'll just wait for mushroom season :\
Yeah I feel a bit that way too. The first time I did it I went right in at 500mcg and had the old 'you've beaten reality, it was all a game - you're now passing into a new dimension', but once I came back to earth, the visuals can tend to drag a bit - like you're almost sober, just seeing things differently.

Last time I did 300 and then another 300, but timed it so it was just another extended 'visual only' trip. Music appreciation is definitely enhanced. Reckon I'll save what I've got for gigs/festivals and use it in combo with other stuff. It's not bad value either - 10 for £45.

Don't really get on with mushrooms - they make me feel a bit too sick to properly enjoy the trip.

I had a little too much red wine last night and had a emotional meltdown. I am making up for it by cleaning my room, clear space means a clear mind, right?

first time out of bed since 3am saturday morning (apart from toilet trips etc)

friday i spent pretending i was sociable. Started the day with an untouched 1/2 gram of 3fpm, 200mgs with my morning coffee / fags set me up nicely for a morning of housework - when i finally sat down with the bong to watch a film i was still fairly stimmed but the weed cut through perfectly, and by 4pm i was knackered enough to get a couple of hours snooze in. 6pm im back awake - quick trip into wolverhampton to 'top up' on a couple of items and to get tea from chip shop.

9pm - shower - vaped the remaining 300mg 3fpm and headed to the pub where a jolly time was had by all. I made sure i took a good dose of flubromazepam about midnight to give it enough time to kick in. Home by 2am, still a bit wired, still not feeling the f-Pam but its obviusly starting to work as im fast asleep by 3.

Awake at 6.30. Set my alarm for 9 so i dont miss the chemist, then spent the next 2 hours nodding in and out as I smoke my first two bags of gear. When I get up at 9 to pick up my script im still glowing nicely - i take 70mls in the chemist and leave with an extra 140 for the b/h. Straight back to bed, and with the help of a spliff and a bong, its not soon b4 my 9am supervised dose of meth is potentiating those bags of gear nicely, sending me back into a series of supernods that last well past lunchtime, and I finally fall asleep about 1pm

Saturday - 6pm - theres nothing nicer than waking up to realise you have an 8th of weed and 4 bags of gear left. No pins required, as the next 6 hours become the definition of bliss as i smoke my way through the gear and some weed. The gears done with by midnight, but come 5am as I briefly get up for a piss the afterglow is still there - 70mg of methadone later and im back dancing with Mr Holder. Lunchtime sees me awake with the runway in sight, so after gaining permission from air traffic control, I cancel the landing via a further 70mg of methadone and more weed. Sleepnod through untill teatime, but despite having no opioids left, theres no point in getting up at this stage so 3mg clonazolam + 4mg diclazepam has me asleep again by 10pm.

Monday -5am - im now out of bed writing this post

If thats not the most professional effort at laziness ever I dont know what is. As the cliche proclaims, a weekend wasted is not a wasted weekend

Getting some 3fpm courtesy of the friendly postal collector tomorrno and I am super excitedddd :D

I keep seeing 3fpm mentioned, is it actually worth bothering with if i have access to fairly decent speed?

I'd say no, amphetamine is amphetamine even if it's 40% instead of 60% purity, it's the gold standard of stimulants. If you want a stronger/longer/rushier buzz then go for methamphetamine. Or smoke cocaine? I haven't tried 3FPM, it sounds quite boring/bland from the mixed reports plus the lack of long-term info and I'll skip on it for now.. I don't trust it.