• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread - 4th Instance

I've been really tired all the time since my trip 2 days ago. Sleeping on and off all day. Could this be side effects of the 25i? I really can't seem to stay awake.

I don't know, maybe. It feels odd to me that you would have after-effects like that after just 1 trip on it, I had became very tolerant to psychedelics and started to experience effects like that and I'm only in the past few months feeling like new again. You may just be recovering from the excitement and stimulation and getting used to the non-breathtaking regular life.

and yes headcharge, weed will potentiate it nicely. I didn't need it to correct the body load, as I do for many other psychedelics, it just enhanced the trip and the visuals.

Are there any figures on how quickly this chemical degrades?

Specifically freebase, kept in ~30f temperatures.

So my SO and I have tried this twice.

We got it in tabs; 1000uG per tab.

The first time we did it we did 500uG to start and then another 500uG about 45 mins later. She got some mild visuals and a light body sensation, similar to a very mild 2c-b dose (maybe 7mg) (she's not taken 2c... but from her description that's the impression I got)... I got absolutely nothing at all, whatsoever.
We told the source about our not so impressive experience so they gave us another tab each.

This time we both did the tab in one. Held them under our tongue for 20 min or so. After about an hour or so, she started to get fuzzy visuals and mild 2C-esque effects. I started to get the body sensation similar to mushrooms or 2C; I tend to call it the "hollow" feeling but no visuals or anything else.
Well I guess to cut a long story short; for the whole durations she had mild visuals, tracers and the hollow body feeling; from her description I'd say similar to a very mild dose of 2C-b (10mg dose maybe). I on the other-hand, once again got sweet fuck all from it once again.
My body sensations left after an hour or 2 and I felt pretty normal, a mild euphoria I guess, but I don't know if that was the substance or the evening we were having together.
At 1 point I went to the loo and got a very very VERY mild wobbly wall effect out of the corner of my eye. I can't be sure if that was an extremely mild effect or a slight placebo. The reason I say placebo is because it was soooooooo very slight and brief that I don't even know if it happened or if it's just my usual stoner vision playing up.

An hour or 2 into it she started to get a little shaky, and a little frothy in the mouth which was a little concerning but ultimately was fine.

She got quite emotional on it, which isn't overly unusual, but more so than usual.

She said she'd take it again but if there's something else on offer then she'd go for something else.
Overall I'd rate it 3/10. I wont be taking it again; considering the dangers of it at high doses and the total lack of effects I experienced with it at what seems to be a moderate to high dose.

Last edited:
How did you take the tabs? If they were complexed tabs 1mg should be enough, but if they weren't 1.5-2mg max is a good trip.

Tell your SO that she should take some supplements to counteract vasoconstriction, that will stop the shakes and foamy mouth

How did you take the tabs? If they were complexed tabs 1mg should be enough, but if they weren't 1.5-2mg max is a good trip.

Tell your SO that she should take some supplements to counteract vasoconstriction, that will stop the shakes and foamy mouth

Sorry; what's meant by "complexed tabs"?

The friends I got them from both experience nice effects at the 1kug level. Perhaps this stuff just doesn't compliment my chemical make-up or something.

I'd maybe go to 1.5kug; but to be honest, hearing what others have experienced with it; I think I'd rather just stick with 2C-x. I don't feel like I'm missing out on any new wonderful adventure that 25I will take me on.

Any advice on which supplements? Or would a multi-vitamin tablet do the job?
Thanks for the advice :)

I haven't gotten a trip off em yet I think due to always being fucked up on dope. I noticed some visuals while standing in line at walgreens; weirded me out because there were absolutely no psychological effects.

I have a question about blotter preservation, the powder on the stuff I have seems to leave a print on the bag the paper is slipped into. Is this normal; should I assume significant loss of potency? Sheets are dosed at 1000ug. Half dozen sheets collecting dust I picked up to make a quick move but the kid changed his number the day it came in. Tempted to roll up somewhere and play the mad doser but I'm paranoid some kid will have a seizure or some shit.

Sorry; what's meant by "complexed tabs"?
(...)
Any advice on which supplements? Or would a multi-vitamin tablet do the job?
I can't say exactly what the 'complexing' is, but it modifies the 25i a little so it's absorbed easier (and making it water soluble, I believe). As a result, complexed tabs should be stronger than 'regular' 25i, therefore the lower recommended dose.
And while I haven't got a lot of experience with using supplements to counteract vasoconstriction, I'd suggest looking into supplements that boost NO-production. I know bodybuilders use them to increase bloodflow to their muscles, improving results. Should help with 25i as well, but again I don't have personal experience.

Yesterday I finally tripped 'for real' on 25i. Had taken ~350ug and ~650ug before (I have 1mg complexed tabs) and wasn't really impressed to be honest. Going for the full 1mg however (and perhaps having taken a little longer psychedelic break than before), I experienced how powerful this substance can be. I'm not a very visual tripper usually, but on the peak this got pretty intense. Easily comparable to a high dose of 2C-E, although it felt a lot more chaotic (but less mindfuck-ish). I can imagine the horror if someone would have sold me these tabs as LSD and I'd have taken 3 or 4 of them. 1mg certainly was strong enough and I don't have any desire to go higher.
To be honest, I'm not even sure if I want to continue using 25i. It just feels a little weird and unsafe, although that's partially just placebo of course. But until there's some more research done on the dangers of this stuff, I know I'm going to stay very careful.

So I'm planning on tripping on two 1mg blotters of what I believe to be as 25I nbome tonight possiblyyyyy, though the big question here is that my last trip was on the 4th, and I would be taking it now on the 10th/11th (as it is now 12:08 AM where I live now). I have never dosed at 2mg before and my last trip was within the range ~2weeks-tolerance. Would I still have a good trip upping it to 2mg although it would be within the tolerance range? I definitely feel I can handle it, and from my previous experiences with 25I every time I have tried it with a 1mg blotter whether it be spaced a week or a couple days even I still had an amazing trip. :)

Someone get back to me on this soon!
Sincerely, The Don

@ the don;
expect to be very tolerance free (by 2 weeks even 1 week should be very free of tolerance), be good about set and setting

Last edited:
Aye Aye Captain, will be ready for lift off either tonight or Monday as my housemates seem to be at the house this weekend. Decided against tripping last night considering the possibility of my tolerance being an issue. Thanks for the reply @pupnik
(I'll be sure to put a good trip report up from this next trip I have)

Sincerely, The Don

if there was ever a drug that felt like it took a chunk out of my brain its this one. Be REALLY FUCKING careful because all of the full agonist psychedelics are probably a lot more damaging in cases of OD.

also it causes a tolerance that builds really fast and prevents you from seeing the beautiful visuals that actually good psychedelics like LSD will provide.

take mushrooms instead. Seriously, this warning is basically the reason I made my BL account a few years ago.

anyway I think it is pretty good at 500mics and I have not had tolerance issues with 2 non using days between
nice and sparkly.
sparkly and spacey.
tuesday
friday
monday
not diminished at all.
half a blott each time

How many different nbomes are there?
I know there is:
25I
25C
25B
25D

but are there others?
and does anyone here know how good any of them are?
I'm very interested in trying each.
A list would be helpful as well as a rating/description of each.
Thanks.

Sincerely,
The Don

I fell in love with the nbomes as soon as I tried them...especially 25i. At first I would complex my sheets but have discovered there is no real noticeable difference as long as potent alcohol is used to dissolve. Even uncomplexed , 600ug is enough for me, I tend to only take it once in a blue moon though.

But as far as people saying its shallow... I have had some of the most profound experiences with this substance, mindblowing visuals w any dose above 900ug(cev and oev) ...awesome headspace and minimal body load. I honestly think that some people dont fully understand how to take it , maybe swallowing too much spit? I guess maybe 3.5 yrs of suboxone maintenence has helped me maximize efficiancy? Ive also only tried insuffalating (sp?) it once, and I much prefer sl/buccal.
Anyways, as long as its done right and in moderation, it is one of my favorite chems thusfar...and I have had quite a few lol

I am training myself to call it 25i instead of nbomb though it totally tastes bomb which may not be bad, not quite elegant.
but the effect is elegant. and a bit of nasty taste is not a bad payment for the right to get shifted into psychedelicstan.

If I were denied access to lsd, this would suffice - visually and emotionally, I even prefer the rapid ramp to full effects in less than an hour versus the slow ramp on lsz or lsd (which are excellent in their own rights). I just did not expect to find that I like this so well, given the choice of 25i and lsz tonight was an instant nobrainer - go 25i (fast ramp, actually taste it, will be settled by midnight).

I was just watching the ceiling with thousands of neon animations (like emily carr totem pole faces and animals or just geometries in neon color)

then thinking of people I saw them far away in hi resolution, and their crazy thoughts were amazing to imagine. all as OEV on the ceiling we did lights out early.

I am dosing 1/2 blotters that are sold as 1000mics. and I get consistent results if I have 2 days off between.

I fell in love with the nbomes as soon as I tried them...especially 25i. At first I would complex my sheets but have discovered there is no real noticeable difference as long as potent alcohol is used to dissolve. Even uncomplexed , 600ug is enough for me, I tend to only take it once in a blue moon though.

But as far as people saying its shallow... I have had some of the most profound experiences with this substance, mindblowing visuals w any dose above 900ug(cev and oev) ...awesome headspace and minimal body load. I honestly think that some people dont fully understand how to take it , maybe swallowing too much spit? I guess maybe 3.5 yrs of suboxone maintenence has helped me maximize efficiancy? Ive also only tried insuffalating (sp?) it once, and I much prefer sl/buccal.
Anyways, as long as its done right and in moderation, it is one of my favorite chems thusfar...and I have had quite a few lol

Not everyone is the same and clearly 25I just does not agree with some people. I think personal health has a lot ALOT to do with good and bad experiences, but that is just my opinion. I only experienced vascoconstriction one time, and it was mildly bothersome, add more magnesium to my diet before and after and well just in general now helped that a lot and pretty much eliminated that negative all togeather.... mild cold feet effect.

I have only ever done .5 mg, and 1 mg doses sublingually, 1mg being my sweetspot for a sublingual experience. I have felt effects at .25 to .3 snorted mild similar to .5mg sublingual. I have also used .2 nasal drops as mild reboots, but I maintain the only way to do this is to start with the powder and KNOW exactly what you have infront of you.

I think most of us agree this has the same danger level as true MDMA for the majority of us, however the dose level is minute compared to MDMA so there is far less room for error.

The only time I ever experienced a real vasoconstrictive effect (hands and feet changed color and were cold to the touch) was when I took 25I and 25C at the same time. Taking either one alone I was fine and had very little body load other than some muscle tension, which magnesium can also take care of.

today I am mixing 1/4 tab of 25i with 1/4 tab of LSZ - going for my sweetspot total of 1/2 tab but of a mix
and I have to say they do mix well.
euphoric,
a bit fluttery
nice.

After my previous 2 unimpressive results with 25-I; I've been given another couple of tabs.
The first time I took it; I halved the tab and took each half within an hour or 2 of each other and got nothing.
The second time I took it I took 1 tab and get very mild effects.

This will be the third time I've been given it and this time I've 2 tabs to play with. Due to the seemingly unpredictable nature of this stuff I'll be taking 1 tab and then halving the 2nd to top up if need be.
Will report back.